Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Haha It's all good, man.

We do ratings off scouting. Watch tape, look at Combine/Pro Day results, and track record. It's kind of tedious, but when you're as obsessed with realism as Mizzou and I are, it's worth doing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Two questions for you sir,

1. Which sliders do you use?

2. Do you use 32 team control? if yes, why?

I'm a big realism guy as well and I try everything I can to make my franchise as realistic as I can so any tips are much appreciated.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #298
Rookie

If anybody has an answer for that question that would be great because I have wasted so much time trying to figure this out!!! Just want to be able to start a cfm as a coach with these rosters because they are right and looks like if you sim at all they get messed with...
Old 09-05-2016, 07:41 PM   #299
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsteve15
Two questions for you sir,

1. Which sliders do you use?

2. Do you use 32 team control? if yes, why?

I'm a big realism guy as well and I try everything I can to make my franchise as realistic as I can so any tips are much appreciated.

1. I personally use Armor & Sword's sliders. It's linked in the first post. But to be fair, I've only played 2 games. All my time was on this roster. Haha

2. Ummmm idk I kind of vary. I typically don't because I normally rebuild a team, so accuracy isn't a huge deal. But when I play my Texans' long term franchise, I definitely use 32 team control so accuracy is kept intact.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-05-2016, 07:52 PM   #300
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad211
If anybody has an answer for that question that would be great because I have wasted so much time trying to figure this out!!! Just want to be able to start a cfm as a coach with these rosters because they are right and looks like if you sim at all they get messed with...
If you want teams rosters to stay exactly the same u need to control all teams.. There's no other way to keep other teams In check from changing up their rosters.. u could turn trades off but they will still probably modify their rosters somewhat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #301
Rookie

Mizzou and rovert thanks for you work

I have a doubt
if I start a cfm with preseason and use your list, cut players or start the season with the players you have in your list?
sorry I use translator
Old 09-05-2016, 08:04 PM   #302
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssolid20
Mizzou and rovert thanks for you work

I have a doubt
if I start a cfm with preseason and use your list, cut players or start the season with the players you have in your list?
sorry I use translator
If I'm reading right I always start in the pre season. But it's up to you. You can start from the regular season but your team might make changes to the roster that you didn't want. (Like different practice squad players)

Old 09-05-2016, 08:09 PM   #303
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
1. I personally use Armor & Sword's sliders. It's linked in the first post. But to be fair, I've only played 2 games. All my time was on this roster. Haha

2. Ummmm idk I kind of vary. I typically don't because I normally rebuild a team, so accuracy isn't a huge deal. But when I play my Texans' long term franchise, I definitely use 32 team control so accuracy is kept intact.

Thank you for the quick response. Also, what do you think about sabo's playbook modifications? It seems like this year us SIM guys have to do a lot of initial startup fixes to make our franchises as realistic as possible.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:17 PM   #304
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
If I'm reading right I always start in the pre season. But it's up to you. You can start from the regular season but your team might make changes to the roster that you didn't want. (Like different practice squad players)

What if I use control 32 teams also make changes ?? or maintain the list without making cuts or changes?

indeed I have already recommended your list to all my friends
Thanks again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »