Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 02:29 AM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
We might end of doing this, but I don't know about creating all the missing players. I made 55 this last update and it was extremely draining and very time consuming. I'd imagine this would be no different, but even more players. I'd hate to create these guys when 90% of them won't see any time on the 53-man rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for being such a pest, but how do you guys handle players that were already on your base roster like Böhringer from the Vikings? Did you delete him from the Vikings roster or just put him on the end of the depth chart (should be #7 WR I think)?
Old 09-06-2016, 02:32 AM   #338
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Sorry for being such a pest, but how do you guys handle players that were already on your base roster like Böhringer from the Vikings? Did you delete him from the Vikings roster or just put him on the end of the depth chart (should be #7 WR I think)?
Since he didn't make the 53-man roster, I released him to free agency. Feel free to sign him if you want him.

Also, you're not being a pest! Lol As long as questions are asked in a respectful manner like you just did, I have no problem answering 100 questions from each person. So thank you for that.

Last edited by rovert22044; 09-06-2016 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:41 AM   #339
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

rovert, would you be willing to create DAL LB #47 Deon King for me? I didn't see him in there, unless I just missed him.
Old 09-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #340
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Since he didn't make the 53-man roster, I released him to free agency. Feel free to sign him if you want him.

Also, you're not being a pest! Lol As long as questions are asked in a respectful manner like you just did, I have no problem answering 100 questions from each person. So thank you for that.
Thank you for not being annoyed by me.

Since your roster tries to be 100% accurate, I think it would be even better to leave already existent players that are now in the Practice Squad (like Böhringer) on the proper team, so that users of the roster just have to cut those guys. Or would that be a problem for other modes (if players are above 53)?
Old 09-06-2016, 10:01 AM   #341
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Thanks, man! Always loved your roster work in The Show.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I did find one mistake. DT DeShawn Williams of the Bengals in your set has 2 years experience, but he should be a rookie.

I think the Bills cut Justin Renfrow. I can't find him anywhere on their team website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 10:06 AM   #342
Rookie

Cbouligny1's Arena

OVR: 0

For the Saints, You can leave Matthews and Lemon off. They didn't make the team or practice squad. Also Mabry got released and the Saints resigned T. Cadet RB and D. Tapp DE. I know you said you wont be adding all practice squad players, but just in case yall decide to do, I'll list them. Keep up the great work!

The practice squad players are:
Bobby Richardson DT
Brian Dixon CB
Taveze Calhoun CB
Jake Lampman WR
Jordan Williams-Lambert WR
Tony Steward LB
Austin Johnson FB
Garret Griffin TE
John Fullington OG
Wil Lutz K

Last edited by Cbouligny1; 09-06-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-06-2016, 10:33 AM   #343
Rookie

crabcola's Arena

OVR: 3

This question is really for anyone on the board. I'm looking for advice/thoughts on a situation that arises from using custom rosters like these incredible ones we are discussing now. Kudos to Mizzou and Rovert, by the way. Okay, should I start my CFM using these rosters, any recent trades involving draft picks will not include the new picks, clearly. I'll use my Eagles, for example, who are a team in pretty dire straits in the next couple drafts. The Bradford trade (although painful to this Sooner and Eagles fan) earned us a much needed 1st round pick in 2017, especially with a rookie QB taking the reigns immediately. However, in my franchise, I won't have those picks sin the coming years, so I essentially lost a veteran QB for absolutely nothing, thereby only further weakening my team down the road. What, if anything, can I do about this? The game won't let us trade picks outside of franchise mode, clearly. Can some of you studs please help me come up with some kind of remedy or work around? Thanks to you all for even your thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2016, 10:40 AM   #344
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabcola
This question is really for anyone on the board. I'm looking for advice/thoughts on a situation that arises from using custom rosters like these incredible ones we are discussing now. Kudos to Mizzou and Rovert, by the way. Okay, should I start my CFM using these rosters, any recent trades involving draft picks will not include the new picks, clearly. I'll use my Eagles, for example, who are a team in pretty dire straits in the next couple drafts. The Bradford trade (although painful to this Sooner and Eagles fan) earned us a much needed 1st round pick in 2017, especially with a rookie QB taking the reigns immediately. However, in my franchise, I won't have those picks sin the coming years, so I essentially lost a veteran QB for absolutely nothing, thereby only further weakening my team down the road. What, if anything, can I do about this? The game won't let us trade picks outside of franchise mode, clearly. Can some of you studs please help me come up with some kind of remedy or work around? Thanks to you all for even your thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
32 team control in CFM. Trade Bradford back to you, then make the trade.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »