Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #417
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Great roster!!!!!! Thank you for your hard work!!!
Old 09-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #418
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

Just wanted to know if one of you guys have EAs ear or can maybe make the suggestion to the developers about trying to get some more roster features in an update for this years game??? Some examples are maybe for 8 week IR. Pup list... Suspended lists to make your lives a bit easier because I just feel like you guys work too hard at all the editing and that should not have to be that way... I just feel like some of those things could be added to this years game via update or patch!!! Still love your guys rosters and those are the ones I use for cfm and play now... Your work is better then EAs anyways but I've said that before Why those kind of details are left out this years game really just don't make sense to me??? Thanks for all your hard work on these guys EA should be thanking you guys too!!!
Old 09-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, great job on the rosters. I was on the fence waiting for the EA Week1 to drop, but now that I've seen it...i'll be using yours as the base. As a Jet fan, theirs are pretty unusable at this point.
Old 09-09-2016, 06:47 PM   #420
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Didnt get a chance to see if u got these fourteen number changes for Ravens in the latest set Rovert

Below are confirmed via Ravens team website: (old number in parentheses)

CB Kyle Arrington – 35 (24)
WR Michael Campanaro – 12 (15)
CB Maurice Canady – 39 (49)
CB Will Davis – 31 (39)
S Matt Elam – 33 (26)
QB David Fales – 2
WR/RS Devin Hester Sr. – 14
RB Stephen Houston – 43 (33)
QB Ryan Mallett – 15 (7)
ILB Cavellis Luckett – 49 (46)
CB Jerraud Powers – 26 (36)
WR Mike Wallace – 17 (12)
CB Shareece Wright – 24 (35)
CB Tavon Young – 36 (43)
Added to the roster. Thank you very much for saving me the work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.L
I still can't download the roster and keep getting the error message. Anybody found a way around this? I've been trying for over a week, alternatively can somebody else upload it so I can try that way, provided that you don't mind rovert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hm. That's weird. I'm fine with someone re-uploading our roster as long as they delete it afterwards. I'm releasing a small update here in a minute if you'd like to try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
@mizzou or @rovert how do you guys handle playcalling, do you use created playbooks or do you create your own or do you just go with the team playbooks with the game
Personally, I don't use custom playbooks, but that's mainly because I don't play the game often. I mainly act as an Owner, build a team, then simulate. Not sure about Mizzou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieaces
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for the roster, guys. Plays out really well in franchise so far.
Awesome. Glad you're enjoying the roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
Great roster!!!!!! Thank you for your hard work!!!
Thanks for the support, man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad211
Just wanted to know if one of you guys have EAs ear or can maybe make the suggestion to the developers about trying to get some more roster features in an update for this years game??? Some examples are maybe for 8 week IR. Pup list... Suspended lists to make your lives a bit easier because I just feel like you guys work too hard at all the editing and that should not have to be that way... I just feel like some of those things could be added to this years game via update or patch!!! Still love your guys rosters and those are the ones I use for cfm and play now... Your work is better then EAs anyways but I've said that before Why those kind of details are left out this years game really just don't make sense to me??? Thanks for all your hard work on these guys EA should be thanking you guys too!!!
I wish, but we really have no special voice to EA. We're just two roster editors who enjoy making the game better for everyone. Though I have been in contact with KANE lately, I don't feel I should use our communication for requests, but rather information or a helping hand.

But yes, I see where you're coming from. Maybe Madden 18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambo187
Hey, great job on the rosters. I was on the fence waiting for the EA Week1 to drop, but now that I've seen it...i'll be using yours as the base. As a Jet fan, theirs are pretty unusable at this point.
Thanks, man! Glad to hear you like the roster. If you notice anything at all with the Jets, or have any suggestions, feel free to let us know and we'll take a look.
Old 09-09-2016, 07:15 PM   #421
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

Got ya. Did you say something about an update??? Don't think I'm even going to use EAs rosters this year.???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 07:23 PM   #422
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad211
Got ya. Did you say something about an update??? Don't think I'm even going to use EAs rosters this year.???

Yeah I actually just posted an update 15 mins ago with the latest transactions, jersey numbers, and extensions. Lol

Old 09-09-2016, 07:35 PM   #423
Rookie

Chad211's Arena

Thanks I'll check that out when I get back to playing!!! Not a ton of player signings and stuff the last couple of days but you two always seem to be at this so I just like to keep my eyes out for new updates...
Old 09-09-2016, 07:44 PM   #424
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah I actually just posted an update 15 mins ago with the latest transactions, jersey numbers, and extensions. Lol

Unbelievable on top of everything lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »