Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2016, 08:00 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

How does this roster stick in cfm? Cant get it to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 08:03 PM   #426
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by selamon09
How does this roster stick in cfm? Cant get it to

If not doing 32 team control then the CPU will automatically re order everything and make moves as they see fit...nothing u can do to control it besides doing 32 team control

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2016, 08:08 PM   #427
Rookie

I tried that you cant start with all 32 like you can in the show to start here only 1 then do the others its already changed

Old 09-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #428
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Unbelievable on top of everything lol

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Just trying to make it as accurate as I can.

Hope you enjoy!
Old 09-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #429
Rookie

OVR: 3

What are the exact steps to loading this roster for the franchise. Are we supposed to choose go straight to season or preseason. I really like these rosters and want to use for the season. Also how do you control multiple teams/ Thanks in advance.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:39 PM   #430
Rookie

Still trying to figure it out myself. It's loaded before going to franchise then picking your team to start and go to depth charts and it's all scrambled again

Old 09-09-2016, 09:04 PM   #431
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeguy
What are the exact steps to loading this roster for the franchise. Are we supposed to choose go straight to season or preseason. I really like these rosters and want to use for the season. Also how do you control multiple teams/ Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by selamon09
Still trying to figure it out myself. It's loaded before going to franchise then picking your team to start and go to depth charts and it's all scrambled again

When starting the franchise, select the 53 man and start with preseason options (even if you're not going to play the preseason- because the ps will sim before you can start adding users). In the setup where you select quarter length etc., make sure trades are disabled or human only (you can reset it later). That will keep the AI from executing trades before you can take over any of the other 31 teams. Once the franchise is started, you can push down on R3 and get a pop-up with the option to create a new user. Select another team, rinse and repeat. R3 will also let you cycle through the teams. If you want a team to relocate next season (i.e. Raiders and/or Chargers), choose the owner instead of the coach. You have to start the relocation process before Week 1 of the ps is played. Once the relocation steps are completed (choosing the stadium) you can switch back to the coach if you want to.

Unfortunately the AI will reset the DC's according to OVR so if you want them accurate you'll have to go to ourlads to help with correcting the DC's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 09:11 PM   #432
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11

To load the roster go into the rosters in file management and select load. You'll know you've got the right roster when you see a notification of players being imported. This only worked for me with the 53 man option. I tried PS rosters and got the default. Once inside the franchise a quick way to check if you have the right one is to see if C Josh Kline is on the Titans, because that just happened yesterday. If he's on the Pats you have the wrong roster.

Also remember to start with injuries off so you won't get any ps injuries that didn't happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »