Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2016, 07:33 AM   #441
All Star
 
Manning2Harrison's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Are these more accurate than the official ones released today!?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Does an ursine defecate in a forested area?
Manning2Harrison is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:28 PM   #442
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Rovert, I noticed on your rosters that most of the teams that don't have a FB are accurate, but when I try to release a Will Johnson of the Giants, it tells me that I can't because it doesn't meet the minimum requirement. How did you get around that?
ncbravesfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:07 PM   #443
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,300
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Rovert, I noticed on your rosters that most of the teams that don't have a FB are accurate, but when I try to release a Will Johnson of the Giants, it tells me that I can't because it doesn't meet the minimum requirement. How did you get around that?

First, I check the practice squad for any FBs or TEs. If not, I end up moving one of the extra TEs on their 53-man rosters to FB.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:19 PM   #444
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Are you talking about on the depth chart or in the roster itself, like editing positions?
ncbravesfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:33 PM   #445
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,300
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Are you talking about on the depth chart or in the roster itself, like editing positions?


Both are edited


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:52 PM   #446
Rookie
 
JBate24's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Virginia
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

So somehow Darius Jennings has disappeared from your roster all together, do you by chance know why that is?
JBate24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:53 PM   #447
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,300
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBate24
So somehow Darius Jennings has disappeared from your roster all together, do you by chance know why that is?

I'm 90% sure I created a player over him because the player matched his physicals (height, weight) and his years experience. Can't remember who it was, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:00 PM   #448
Rookie
 
JBate24's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Virginia
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
I'm 90% sure I created a player over him because the player matched his physicals (height, weight) and his years experience. Can't remember who it was, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotcha, not a big deal, I'm just in the process of adding all the PS players to the rosters and I couldn't figure out where he went.
JBate24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 PM.

Top -