Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 58 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-12-2016, 02:09 PM   #457
Rookie

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

I'm willing to wait on V3. Will be it updated transactions or still set to week one?
Old 09-12-2016, 02:20 PM   #458
Pro

queenie.paula's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Yes it's version two still.. There's some equipment edits in it but it's not complete

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
once they fix the formation subs crash I was gonna start my 32 team control cfm, would it completely mess up things if I start my CFM at pre season?

Last edited by queenie.paula; 09-12-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #459
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Great job on these as always guys, I'm finally ready to start my "real" CFM. I came up with an idea that I hope turns into a good work around for injuries/suspensions for a solo CFM too.

I lowered awareness (& maybe another attribute or 2 as well when needed) to ensure those guys stay low on the depth chart. Since we can edit players now my hope is that when I put the correct numbers in when needed, that should automatically get them right back where they need to be on the depth chart.

My only worry is cuts but I think it'll be cool b/c most of the guys have a huge cap penalty attached to them.
4 Life.....
Old 09-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #460
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Great job on these as always guys, I'm finally ready to start my "real" CFM. I came up with an idea that I hope turns into a good work around for injuries/suspensions for a solo CFM too.

I lowered awareness (& maybe another attribute or 2 as well when needed) to ensure those guys stay low on the depth chart. Since we can edit players now my hope is that when I put the correct numbers in when needed, that should automatically get them right back where they need to be on the depth chart.

My only worry is cuts but I think it'll be cool b/c most of the guys have a huge cap penalty attached to them.

Yeah that was talked about earlier in the thread. I plan on doing the same, but after preseason is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-12-2016, 08:24 PM   #461
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah that was talked about earlier in the thread. I plan on doing the same, but after preseason is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, I totally missed that. I just did it all before I started up so I don't have to do it all again should I decide to restart for whatever reason.
4 Life.....
Old 09-13-2016, 12:42 AM   #462
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I plan to get this roster tomorrow when I start my CFM...quick question: is Javon Sneads hair color for the Saints fixed now?

Thanks for all you guys hard work!!

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 09-13-2016, 04:52 AM   #463
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you guys have an ETA of the next version that includes the PS players that were already in the base roster you used? Are you definitely not creating the other players to have 10 players on every Pracitce Squad (or the number the team in reality has)?

I mean, is there a limitation for CAPs for sure?

Thanks again for all your hard work. Very much appreciated!
Old 09-13-2016, 08:22 AM   #464
MVP

OVR: 3

What does this do that the Madden updates dont cover? Genuine question.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »