Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2016, 10:46 AM   #465
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Do you guys have an ETA of the next version that includes the PS players that were already in the base roster you used? Are you definitely not creating the other players to have 10 players on every Pracitce Squad (or the number the team in reality has)?

I mean, is there a limitation for CAPs for sure?

Thanks again for all your hard work. Very much appreciated!

The only way we would add PS players to their teams is if we could add every player. But creating players who 90% of the time won't see any real action is pointless and extremely time consuming. I created 50 something people in the last update and it took FOREVER. I can't imagine doing another 100-150 more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
What does this do that the Madden updates dont cover? Genuine question.

Well, basically nothing different. However, the EA roster is laced with errors throughout the roster. Positions are incorrect, so that makes depth charts incorrect. I went in and fixed all of that so its the most accurate roster for the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 10:47 AM   #466
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I plan to get this roster tomorrow when I start my CFM...quick question: is Javon Sneads hair color for the Saints fixed now?

Thanks for all you guys hard work!!

I'm not sure. If it requires you to download the latest roster for the fix, then no. If it automatically fixes it for existing rosters, then yes.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:26 PM   #467
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
The only way we would add PS players to their teams is if we could add every player. But creating players who 90% of the time won't see any real action is pointless and extremely time consuming. I created 50 something people in the last update and it took FOREVER. I can't imagine doing another 100-150 more...
Alright, that sounds legit

Are you still planning to add those players to the bottom of the depth chart of their respective teams that were already in the base roster? That would raise the grade of realism even more imo
Old 09-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #468
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I think LB Justin Durant needs to be moved to starting LOLB, he played 30.36% of the snaps compared to LB Kyle Wilber (26.79%) & LB Andrew Gachkar (5.36%)
Old 09-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #469
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honni
Alright, that sounds legit

Are you still planning to add those players to the bottom of the depth chart of their respective teams that were already in the base roster? That would raise the grade of realism even more imo

We will consider it. Just would hate to add PS players that are already in the game and people come back with "Such and such is missing" when they're not in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I think LB Justin Durant needs to be moved to starting LOLB, he played 30.36% of the snaps compared to LB Kyle Wilber (26.79%) & LB Andrew Gachkar (5.36%)

Both Ourlads and the Cowboys official site have Durant at ROLB behind Lee. He's there to stay. Obviously, you're more than welcome to make the change yourself if you see fit. But for our roster, I'll move him to starting LOLB once they do.

Old 09-13-2016, 02:52 PM   #470
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
We will consider it. Just would hate to add PS players that are already in the game and people come back with "Such and such is missing" when they're not in the game.

Both Ourlads and the Cowboys official site have Durant at ROLB behind Lee. He's there to stay. Obviously, you're more than welcome to make the change yourself if you see fit. But for our roster, I'll move him to starting LOLB once they do.

Okay, no problem. I just noticed that Gachkar only played 3 snaps against the Giants while Durant and Wilber played 17 and 15.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:41 PM   #471
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

Cowboys are signing DE Ryan Davis, I'm sure you already knew CB Dax Swanson has been cut.

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 16m16 minutes ago
The Cowboys will sign defensive end Ryan Davis after he worked out for the team Tuesday. Davis recorded 11 sacks... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...687612104093-4 ...

Dallas has also signed CB Sammy Seamster.

Todd Archer @toddarcher 2m2 minutes ago
The Cowboys added CB Sammy Seamster to their practice squad after he worked out for team Tuesday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2016, 06:51 PM   #472
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Cowboys are signing DE Ryan Davis, I'm sure you already knew CB Dax Swanson has been cut.

Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 16m16 minutes ago
The Cowboys will sign defensive end Ryan Davis after he worked out for the team Tuesday. Davis recorded 11 sacks... http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=2...687612104093-4 ...

Dallas has also signed CB Sammy Seamster.

Todd Archer @toddarcher 2m2 minutes ago
The Cowboys added CB Sammy Seamster to their practice squad after he worked out for team Tuesday.

I can't assure you we're on top of transactions. But thanks for the help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »