Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] - Page 66 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-14-2016, 10:21 PM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 17 / PS4]

Don't get me wrong about that first question just an idea. I already said I thought yours are better then EAs and man the day 1 rosters were just ****ty still using yours!!! Thanks for what your doing because they should be paying you guys!!!
Old 09-14-2016, 10:59 PM   #522
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Injuries aren't even right in their roster.. trust me if we could do it we would..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 11:02 PM   #523
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Injuries aren't even right in their roster.. trust me if we could do it we would..

Hey Mizzou I know you're busy but can you please tell me how to control all 32 teams? For instance, I'm not sure if Bridgwater is the starting QB in my CFM since I run with the Bears. How do I assure that he isn't starting? Or is that something I don't have to worry about?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 09-14-2016, 11:16 PM   #524
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24

Not surprised about that for sure!!! Starting a new cfm and once again going to roll with yours!!! EA should be paying you guys lol!!!
Old 09-15-2016, 12:38 AM   #525
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09
Hey Mizzou I know you're busy but can you please tell me how to control all 32 teams? For instance, I'm not sure if Bridgwater is the starting QB in my CFM since I run with the Bears. How do I assure that he isn't starting? Or is that something I don't have to worry about?

I'm not sure boss I know u have to do it offline.. I think u just keep creating new coaches before u start the whole cfm.. someone else will probably chime in on how to do it.. I play mostly in online leagues

Old 09-15-2016, 12:47 AM   #526
Rookie

Omerta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz09

Here is your answer. Was about 5 pages back from "Manning2Harrison":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
When starting the franchise, select the 53 man and start with preseason options (even if you're not going to play the preseason- because the ps will sim before you can start adding users). In the setup where you select quarter length etc., make sure trades are disabled or human only (you can reset it later). That will keep the AI from executing trades before you can take over any of the other 31 teams. Once the franchise is started, you can push down on R3 and get a pop-up with the option to create a new user. Select another team, rinse and repeat. R3 will also let you cycle through the teams. If you want a team to relocate next season (i.e. Raiders and/or Chargers), choose the owner instead of the coach. You have to start the relocation process before Week 1 of the ps is played. Once the relocation steps are completed (choosing the stadium) you can switch back to the coach if you want to.

Unfortunately the AI will reset the DC's according to OVR so if you want them accurate you'll have to go to ourlads to help with correcting the DC's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PS4

XBox1

NBA 2K16, Metal Gear Solid V, SW Battlefront, Forza 6, Gears of War
Old 09-15-2016, 06:44 AM   #527
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta
Here is your answer. Was about 5 pages back from "Manning2Harrison":

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Much appreciated!

Join the MOVEment -- RespeKt My Gamer
Old 09-15-2016, 02:07 PM   #528
MVP

brahmagoul's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm playing this with the suggested sliders. Why do field goals seem to die? The power is still set at 50. I don't get it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »