Home

1975 Madden 17 Roster

This is a discussion on 1975 Madden 17 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2016, 07:17 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: 1975 Madden 17 Roster

when will these rosters be playable for several years ?

do you need help with this ?

I vote to create a rookie randy moss, get charlie joiner from the bengals a year early, and give Fouts some help to rack up dem passing yds. !!!!

great rosters
Old 10-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
when will these rosters be playable for several years ?

do you need help with this ?

I vote to create a rookie randy moss, get charlie joiner from the bengals a year early, and give Fouts some help to rack up dem passing yds. !!!!

great rosters
I cannot give you a solid date, but I am working on it. I am also starting to work on the 1993 roster. I started working on the Carolina Panthers this evening. I will get things finished up as quick as I can.

I cannot promise how many years the roster will hold up in Franchise mode. If you are using the 1975 roster in Franchise, you will need to make adjustments to rookie classes each year.

I really make the classic rosters to use either outside of franchise and recreate the actual year, or to use in franchise with 32 team control. This is especially true with 1975 as the NFL was a bit different in the 70s and Madden will have a hard time replicating the play style of 70s NFL. I will say the roster should hold up for a a couple of years, but no promises after that. lol
Old 10-04-2016, 11:49 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 3

Is it true Madden games will no longer say the names of created players, or edited names?

Like common names like Smith,Sanders, Rice,Young, Etc?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 12:25 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I cannot give you a solid date, but I am working on it. I am also starting to work on the 1993 roster. I started working on the Carolina Panthers this evening. I will get things finished up as quick as I can.

I cannot promise how many years the roster will hold up in Franchise mode. If you are using the 1975 roster in Franchise, you will need to make adjustments to rookie classes each year.

I really make the classic rosters to use either outside of franchise and recreate the actual year, or to use in franchise with 32 team control. This is especially true with 1975 as the NFL was a bit different in the 70s and Madden will have a hard time replicating the play style of 70s NFL. I will say the roster should hold up for a a couple of years, but no promises after that. lol
thank you so much.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:35 AM   #77
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Is it true Madden games will no longer say the names of created players, or edited names?

Like common names like Smith,Sanders, Rice,Young, Etc?
It's been that way for years. Created players, edited players and Draft Classes have not had audio since at least M13 and possibly earlier than that. But there is additional audio connected to certain players even if you edit them. For instance if you decided to edit Tom Brady to say Terry Bradshaw, the pregame introduction and various times throughout a game the announcers will still refer to the player as Tom Brady. The additional audio is mainly tied to star players, former stars and projected stars such as high 1st round picks.

I am not sure how much additional audio is tied to players now that there is a new announcing team.

Last edited by rplatypus; 10-05-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:10 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
It's been that way for years. Created players, edited players and Draft Classes have not had audio since at least M13 and possibly earlier than that. But there is additional audio connected to certain players even if you edit them. For instance if you decided to edit Tom Brady to say Terry Bradshaw, the pregame introduction and various times throughout a game the announcers will still refer to the player as Tom Brady. The additional audio is mainly tied to star players, former stars and projected stars such as high 1st round picks.

I am not sure how much additional audio is tied to players now that there is a new announcing team.
That is really weak, sorry I'm late to the party
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #79
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Thanks.
I did not create hardly anyone players, so you should have plenty of room to create more.

I did change some QBs styles as best I could figure out. If you have suggestions on styles for particular QBs let me know. I will be happy to change them. I tried to find some videos and then match them to what is in the game, some translate better than others. The QB styles are easier to match with more recent QBs.
Fair enough, I will give you suggestions when I try all of them. Had a fun post patch 2 game Cowboys vs Eagles. Game is so much better post patch, imo.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:03 PM   #80
Rookie

Is there a specific slider set, or default set that plays well with this roster?

Last edited by Devildog Frank; 10-06-2016 at 09:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »