Home

1975 Madden 17 Roster

This is a discussion on 1975 Madden 17 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #41
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 1975 Madden 17 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The file has been updated! The AFC Central and NFC East are now complete.
Please take a look and play some games with the new teams. The only one I have not played at least a quarter with is the Eagles. I just finished them and wanted to get the roster updated.

Ignore the team rating numbers on the Play Now screen. They are off and I do not understand why. I have had it happen before as well. It shows Dallas as a 49! They went to the Super Bowl, and trust me, the players are well rated and are good. Not sure why the game does that. So just ignore those numbers.

Anyway, let me know how things are going with the roster.
Try adding a few players to the teams where the numbers are messed up, like a punter. Save the file and see if the numbers change, then release that extra player again to see if the correct team rating sticks. I had this problem last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 05:15 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Try adding a few players to the teams where the numbers are messed up, like a punter. Save the file and see if the numbers change, then release that extra player again to see if the correct team rating sticks. I had this problem last year.
I will have to give that a try. Thanks for the info.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayah2o0
I took the Cardinals vs Dallas and got beat 17-5. Also took Philly v Washington and played one half. Combined with your playbook, 1975 is Outstanding. Thanks Again! Playing SB X later today.
I am glad you are enjoying the roster and playbook. Let me know if anything isn't working correctly or if you see anything strange.
Old 09-07-2016, 06:32 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I seriously look forward to your classic rosters every year for Madden. Really high quality work and you can see the passion in how you craft them.
Armor, can you please upload the M25 1990 rosters if you still have them? They were removed from madden share, along with all the other classic rosters for some reason
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 09-10-2016, 09:09 AM   #45
MVP

New update posted to Madden Share!

NFC Central now added. The Vikings are quite tough.

Keep updated with what you are seeing.

I will do the AFC West next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
New update posted to Madden Share!

NFC Central now added. The Vikings are quite tough.

Keep updated with what you are seeing.

I will do the AFC West next.
are these best for one season or just to sim to playoffs ?

I am interested how sim stats look.

the vikes started 10-0 that season.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:14 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Elton John
are these best for one season or just to sim to playoffs ?

I am interested how sim stats look.

the vikes started 10-0 that season.
In theory, you should be able to play through a full season once the roster is done. As far as sim stats, I really do not know what they will look like. You will most likely have a lot more passing. Not much can be done about that. In the past I have enjoyed 32 team control and played most games in a season. But I also play a lot of Play Now games and keep my own stats and play the actual season schedule. I keep track of injuries and "create" other injuries for olineman and such. Most people do not like to put that much time and effort into things though.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:19 PM   #48
Banned

Quote:
In theory, you should be able to play through a full season once the roster is done. As far as sim stats, I really do not know what they will look like. You will most likely have a lot more passing. Not much can be done about that. In the past I have enjoyed 32 team control and played most games in a season. But I also play a lot of Play Now games and keep my own stats and play the actual season schedule. I keep track of injuries and "create" other injuries for olineman and such. Most people do not like to put that much time and effort into things though.
so, just the 1993 roster will be playable for multiple years ?

that is fine by me, as I am concerned that you need more time to actually play the game, than put out rosters for snobs .... LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »