Home

Playmakers Madden 17 1990's Classic Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 17 1990's Classic Rosters within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Unhappy Re: Playmakers Madden 17 1990's Classic Rosters

I've been waiting all season for the Xbox one file to drop so me and my homies can get it in
Old 01-07-2017, 09:58 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 1990's Classic Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Hello fellas I'm enjoying this years madden and with the new tweaks EA has delivered to gameplay and editing I'm happy to announce that after a 3 year layoff i will be bringing my Madden 25 90's rosters over to Xbox one

All players will created outside of cfm to allow fans of the roster set to edit if they like to a seasonal roster of the 90's on their own.

Some players will have there height and weight adjusted by me once i load the file into CFM and i will leave a detailed list of what you can change if you want to have the players as accurate as possible in terms of age, height or weight

But as you guys know i have become pretty damn good at utilizing the EA default rosters to match the classic players i edit and you can expect a very detailed roster in player appearance

A prime example will be Thurman Thomas of the 1990's Bills he was in his 2nd or 3rd year roughly around 25 years old 5'10 200lbs

Well my match for Thomas will be Silas Redd of the Redskins his picture and size matches thomas pretty damn good for what I'm trying to accomplish with the file.

The other good thing is the ratings carry over very well from my Madden 25 file where i imited the amount of 90 or higher rated players on each classic team.

Thomas for example was a 92 in Madden 25 but with the same exact ratings in Madden 17 he's a 91 overall which is great IMO

Sure the overalls will look kind of low even for some teams that made the Super bowl on the file but that is because i spent countless hours of research on 40 times and other play players metrics through websites, draft guides and scouting reports from the 90's

IMO there are others ways to make the players impact the game without being speed burners like a Emmitt Smith or Jerry Rice.....neither one of those guys had great speed on my Madden 25 file or Ncaa football files yet you can ask anyone who has used those files they still put up results better than most speed burners on those files because i have been constantly dialed into how the ratings work on the field in Madden.

I've shown videos of Smith taking it to the house with pedestrian speed because of his other key ratings like awareness, vision, acceleration and agility allowing him to always recognize the proper running lanes in madden

Lastly this file will have a few duplicates around 6-10 players if i recall....and there are dome teams i omited in order to key players on the file such as Sterling Sharpe and Jerome Bettis so that mesns the 96 Packers and 95 Steelers aren't on the file

But hey you can reconstruct those teams on your own since most if not all the players will still be in game.

Having said all that it's a long process to finish these teams but I'm looking forward to sharing these amazing rosters with the community again

what is the gamer tag for this roster... I've been searching with no luck help a dude out please
Old 01-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 0

This is a roster file called historic on xbox one. Best file out. It has all the teams from the 1990,s. Playmakers is that your file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Here's a spreadsheet of your 90's classic roster on 360.

WOW! Thank you SO MUCH for this spreadsheet!

Been looking for classic 90's ratings forever,...especially the 90 bears!

I recall seeing a list for madden '05 and madden 11 that had the '91 and '94 bears!

Do you have a ratings spreadsheet for those???
Old 03-27-2017, 08:07 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan#56
This is a roster file called historic on xbox one. Best file out. It has all the teams from the 1990,s. Playmakers is that your file?
I saw that file and some of those ratings for the players are copied from my original 90's file but those teams aren't mine.....

I'm going to hold off on releasing anything for Madden 17 because I just didn't like the QB play in regards to tendencies on the field

I still have everything saved from Madden 25 and I have a long list of players saved that I think from a physical and appearance standpoint would represent the classic players very well

Sorry fellas for not releasing the rosters this year but I'm so detailed that I refuse to spend time creating QB's in Madden 17 and have them play like morons in the pocket

Hopefully in Madden 18 EA will fix the issue with Qb play and we don't have to watch a guy like Cunningham act scared ****less to take off and run the ball......

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »