Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2016, 05:51 PM   #145
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Another small update today.

Quote:
Today's roster update: 12/30/16

* RB Matt Forte placed on I.R. [Jets]
* LB Zach Orr placed on I.R. [Ravens]
* CB Jimmy Smith placed on I.R. [Ravens]
* WR Keenan Reynolds promoted to active roster [Ravens]
* RB Terrell Watson promoted to active roster [Eagles]
* WR Vince Mayle signed to Ravens
* MLB Justin March-Lillard officially activated from I.R. to main roster
* DT David King released from Chiefs
* OG Ryan Seymour promoted to active roster [Cowboys]
* OT Cedric Ogbuehi placed on I.R. [Bengals]
* RB Tra Carson promoted to active roster [Bengals]
* CB Bryson Keeton promoted to active roster [Jets]

** DISCLAIMER: The idea behind this roster is to be the most accurate & current, up to date roster around on Xbox One....therefor I know it seems silly to remove players from the depth chart (due to I.R.) when their entire team's season is over, however the roster will remain status quo until the Superbowl is over.
Once the Superbowl is over, THEN all teams will be reset to offseason mode, and injuries will be removed so I can edit the roster for NFL Draft prospects, new FA's and depth charts heading into 2018. I will likely post this disclaimer from here on out on all posts for those who read it.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-30-2016 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2016, 03:36 PM   #146
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is going to be ongoing through the night. Here's where we are as of right now:

Quote:
Today's update: 12/31/16

* WR A.J. Green placed on I.R [Bengals]
* LG Trey Hopkins promoted to active roster [Bengals]
* RB/KR Raheem Mostert promoted to active roster [49ers]
* S Andrew Sendejo placed on I.R. [Vikings]
* CB Craig Mager placed on I.R. [Chargers]
* MLB Carlos Fields promoted to active roster [Chargers]
* LOLB Josh Shirley promoted to active roster [Bears]
* WR Isaac Fruechte promoted to active roster [Vikings]
* RB Theo Riddick placed on I.R. [Lions]
* WR Jace Billingsley promoted to active roster [Lions]
* CB Ken Crawley placed on I.R. [Saints]
* CB Taveze Calhoun promoted to active roster [Saints]
* C Marcus Martin placed on I.R. [49ers]

Practice Squad Transactions:

* TE Kennard Backman signed to Lions [P.S.]

MISC. NOTES:

* WR Jace Billingsley [Lions] & WR Isaac Fruechte [Vikings] were created/added to their teams and depth charts. EA does not have them in the game and they were promoted today to active status. Billingsley unfortunately is too long a name for Madden and the game will not allow it so his name was changed to Billingsly. Their uniforms and equipment were adjusted accurately with proper jersey numbers to what they wear. Stats adjusted based off of PFF and college backgrounds.

* Darius Butler placed at starting FS. He's been starting at safety due to injuries since November and I'm shocked I missed this. (Way to go once again EA). He's still a slot corner but I bumped him down the depth chart and promoted him to starting FS heading in to the offseason.

* Apparently people download my roster expecting every starter to be starting on their depth chart. *If that starter is on I.R. then they are removed from the depth chart. *The roster clearly states this is updated daily to CURRENT season rosters. This generally benefits players at home wanting to 'PLAY NOW' with the most accurate roster available. *However my roster is also CFM ready and capable if you 'disable previous injuries.' To give me a 'dislike' and then PM me saying "WTF why isn't Mariota on the depth chart for the Titans?" ........ I shouldn't even have to explain myself.

To the rest of you, thank you for the continuous support on both websites.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-31-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #147
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

not much of anything today but I made a few movements. There aren't any Sunday NFL transactions but I did miss one from yesterday. So here's what I've done today after watching the games.

Quote:
Today's roster update: 01/01/17

* MLB Julian Stanford placed on I.R. [Jets]

Depth Chart Edits:

* LB Donald Butler promoted to starting ROLB [Dolphins]. The team has him starting now on early downs with Paysinger filling in on passing plays.
* S Justin Simmons switched to backup SS [Broncos]. He started today's game with T.J. Ward out with a concussion. Will Parks is the backup FS for the team.
* OLB Shane Ray switched as backup to Demarcus Ware [Broncos]. He started today's game in place of him.
* WR Sterling Shephard switched back to slot WR for the Giants (#3 WR). Cruz has been starting on the outside and Shephard has been playing out of the slot now for the past couple games. Early on and mid season Cruz was playing out of the slot which is why I had Shephard at #2.
* RB Shaun Draughn switched back to #2 RB for the 49ers. After losing his #2 duties to DuJuan Harris mid-season, the 49ers granted him back his status heading into Week 17, including the start today.
Reminder: this is an OS Community Roster. For those of you who follow and download regularly let me know if I miss anything on the depth charts. The depth charts are sort of my pride and joy (along with accurate up to date transactions) and I do my best to follow all 32 teams like a hawk, but occasionally I'm going to miss. Let me know if any changes need to be made.....ESPECIALLY heading into the offseason when I reset all the rosters after the Superbowl.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-01-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:01 PM   #148
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I get some stupid and weird PMs on Xbox occasionally because of my roster but this is definitely a new one....

Old 01-02-2017, 05:22 PM   #149
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

This guy literally took my roster and re-uploaded it under a different name trying to claim it as his own....

This is his "2nd upload" too lmao. Idiot.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-02-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:25 PM   #150
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeah I saw that and knew this guy used your roster and claimed it as his own and that's really sad not even crediting the original source and roster owner.

In any case it is your roster down to some edited/created players you came up with nice job on those missing players.

You're still the best at the rosters so good other people are practically stealing your hard work....there I said it plain and simple keeping it real

Oh on another note jerwoods mentioned a few players you might wanna research and get in the roster he appears to know his stuff and wants to help...an ok member imo contributing on some great info on players.

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-02-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:06 PM   #151
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Oh on another note jerwoods mentioned a few players you might wanna research and get in the roster he appears to know his stuff and wants to help...an ok member imo contributing on some great info on players.
Yeah I always appreciate input, however the players he mentioned were only practice squad players that were never brought up to the main roster. I do follow every transaction in the NFL but like I've mentioned before I do my best to avoid practice squad players that aren't in the game because it's a wasted "create a player" slot that I'd prefer to use on NFL draft picks come draft time. EA only allows so many "create a player" spots, so I reserve them for that. If the player was promoted to the main roster then yes, I've gone and created them mostly.

Now....moving forward towards playoffs and the offseason. I have a few hurdles to jump and a few unanswered questions still.

A.) Future deal contracts are being issued out by teams that are no longer in playoff contention. Since their offseason has officially started, their practice squads are dismembered and they pick and choose which players receive futures deals. Starting tomorrow I will go through and adjust all teams necessary. I know there were plenty of transactions today involving future deals, but not all teams are complete. It's a pain in the *** because certain practice squad players are now part of the main roster because of this, and many of them are not created in the game by EA. I will have to pick and choose.

B.) After the Superbowl is over, I will be utilizing EA's final roster update which will remove all players from I.R. and place all teams back in a fresh roster state. Once that is done I will need to adjust all depth charts and rosters once again, and prepare it for the offseason. Once Free Agency, the NFL draft and retirements take place, I want the roster ready to go and updated as transactions take place like I currently do now. I will be updating all the way up until Madden 18.

C.) Come closer to the NFL Draft I will really be looking for communication on here and verbal help for draft pick ratings. I will obviously be looking at combine numbers, and of course all equipment and hometown and DOB and all information will be correct but I'm gonna need everyones input on their opinions on the college players ratings. I'm still worried though, because I heard EA capped Madden this year only allowing like 50-80 create a player spots which would only allow up to 3-4 rounds max. I will address it as time comes.

That's it for now. I did a few updates today:

Quote:
* QB Garrett Gilbert signed to Raiders [P.S.] I still have Derek Carr down as the #3 QB because the team never officially placed him on I.R. therefor he's still on the depth chart. They're holding out hope he can play in the Superbowl if the team is able to make it. Matt McGloin is still the starter at this time.
* QB Brock Osweiler promoted back to the starting QB position for the Texans. The team is starting him in the playoffs over Tom Savage who is dealing with a concussion.
* CB Tevin Mitchell was added to the Colts roster. He was on the original practice squad (which somehow I missed it) and today was signed to a contract with the team.
Once again, after the Superbowl I will have all the rosters reset and prepped for Madden 18 rosters. Until then, that is where we stand. Thanks everyone who's participated this season. This website used to be super active, but it's slowed down quite a bit lately.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-02-2017 at 08:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 09:59 PM   #152
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Yeah I always appreciate input, however the players he mentioned were only practice squad players that were never brought up to the main roster. I do follow every transaction in the NFL but like I've mentioned before I do my best to avoid practice squad players that aren't in the game because it's a wasted "create a player" slot that I'd prefer to use on NFL draft picks come draft time. EA only allows so many "create a player" spots, so I reserve them for that. If the player was promoted to the main roster then yes, I've gone and created them mostly.

Now....moving forward towards playoffs and the offseason. I have a few hurdles to jump and a few unanswered questions still.

A.) Future deal contracts are being issued out by teams that are no longer in playoff contention. Since their offseason has officially started, their practice squads are dismembered and they pick and choose which players receive futures deals. Starting tomorrow I will go through and adjust all teams necessary. I know there were plenty of transactions today involving future deals, but not all teams are complete. It's a pain in the *** because certain practice squad players are now part of the main roster because of this, and many of them are not created in the game by EA. I will have to pick and choose.

B.) After the Superbowl is over, I will be utilizing EA's final roster update which will remove all players from I.R. and place all teams back in a fresh roster state. Once that is done I will need to adjust all depth charts and rosters once again, and prepare it for the offseason. Once Free Agency, the NFL draft and retirements take place, I want the roster ready to go and updated as transactions take place like I currently do now. I will be updating all the way up until Madden 18.

C.) Come closer to the NFL Draft I will really be looking for communication on here and verbal help for draft pick ratings. I will obviously be looking at combine numbers, and of course all equipment and hometown and DOB and all information will be correct but I'm gonna need everyones input on their opinions on the college players ratings. I'm still worried though, because I heard EA capped Madden this year only allowing like 50-80 create a player spots which would only allow up to 3-4 rounds max. I will address it as time comes.

That's it for now. I did a few updates today:

Once again, after the Superbowl I will have all the rosters reset and prepped for Madden 18 rosters. Until then, that is where we stand. Thanks everyone who's participated this season. This website used to be super active, but it's slowed down quite a bit lately.

on your C they did cap it to only about 50-80 players i even went as far back as the base roster and it was 108 my roster has 38 left

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »