Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #193
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update isn't complete. I will continue to update this post up until about 10pm EST with any additional changes/additions.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/10/17

* MLB D'Qwell Jackson released from Colts
* WR Rannell Hall signed to Browns
* K Blair Walsh signed to Seahawks
* OL Mike Harris released from Vikings
* RG Brandon Fusco released from Vikings
* TE Justin Perillo signed to Bears (Unable to add him due to Bears roster being full).

Retirements:

* C Kory Lichtensteiger retired [Redskins]
* LB Trevor Roach retired [Bengals]

Depth Chart Edits:

* TE Jordan Cameron removed from depth chart [Dolphins.] TE Dion Sims has been announced (for now) as next season's starter. Not only is Cameron strongly considering retirement, but he is also an impending free agent who the Dolphins have given no chance to return next season.

* K Blair Walsh promoted to starter [Seahawks]. He just signed with the team however Steven Hauschka is an impending free agent and the team hasn't made any known effort of re-signing him. Walsh isn't exactly "camp competition" and at one point used to be one of the top kickers in the league. I'll keep an eye on the situation though.

* CB Bashaud Breeland added to backup SS [Redskins]. He played below average as a corner in 2016 but the team announced they plan to test him at SS in the offseason and he came out of college expecting to play the position as well. He still remains one of the starters at corner, but this is just to address offseason news.

* MLB Jaylon Smith placed back on depth chart [Cowboys.] EA has him off of it, however news was released in the past 48 hours that he is expected to return healthy for the 2017 offseason. He's even on Twitter and Instagram posting videos of him making sharp cuts and running at ease with a knee brace on. Good sign for Cowboys moving forward. I do not have him as a starter just yet but once more news is released in the next few months, I'll adjust accordingly.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-10-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #194
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update consists of a few transactions over the past couple of days. I try to keep the roster uploaded with any changes as they occur, but as far as posting them on here, it's useless to waste space if only one transaction takes place. I'm sure this will be the theme for a while.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/13/17

* WR Victor Cruz released by Giants
* RB Rashad Jennings released by Giants
* DT Lavon Hooks signed to Steelers

Free Agency:

* QB Ryan Fitzpatricks contract voided [Jets] - officially placed as free agent
* TE Larry Donnell's contract voided [Giants] - officially placed as free agent

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* QB Cardale Jones placed as #2 QB [Bills]. While the team figures out Tyrod Taylor's situation, the team has already announced they're considering the idea of starting Jones. QB EJ Manuel is headed to free agency in a few weeks and is an after thought with the team.

* OT Ben Ijalan placed as backup OT on both sides [Jets.] He's expected to compete for the team's starting RT position along with Brandon Shell and newly acquired Jeff Adams. He also was Ryan Clady's immediate backup last season at LT, although with Clady headed probably to free agency, the team is expected to address LT in the draft.

Old 02-14-2017, 01:27 PM   #195
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Now that I have some downtime coming up, I plan on addressing 2-3 teams uniforms at a time during future updates.

I will be setting all uniforms to early season equipment for all players. (i.e. less long sleeve and handwarmers unless it's apart of the persons normal attire.)

I will be doing teams in alphabetical order. If you want your team done sooner and you're actively using my roster, let me know and I will get to your team first, but since the activity in here has dissipated I'll just do what I can, when I can.

I'm also preparing information on all top rookie prospects. I may decide to have them done sooner than later, and place them in free agency next month instead of waiting till the Draft. Not sure yet on how I want to go about doing it.

Any suggestions is always welcome.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 05:09 PM   #196
Pro

Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Your so awesome I think you during fine I like how you put everything in order I downloaded your roster every update

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #197
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Small transactions today:

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 02/14/17

* CB Bene Benwikere signed to Bengals
* LB Jason Fanaika signed to Steelers
* LB Shaquille Riddick released from Steelers
* RB Trey Williams signed to Steelers
* CB Devonte Johnson signed to Steelers

Free Agency:

* CB Brandon Carr's contract officially voided [Cowboys] - placed as free agent

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* DT Abry Jones placed as #2 DT [Jaguars]. He's about to sign a 4-year extension with the team and is an early down run stopper. EA had him listed as #3 but he starts on several early downs and leaves the field on passing plays.

Old 02-15-2017, 09:51 PM   #198
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i am thinking about putting my off season rosters on ps3 forum so people without ps3 net can have them i have weant through the 5 worst teams and tweak some ratings

C Whitehair chi and A Jones jax got a ratings bump

i added Derel walker WR tb and deion Bell K Indy plob will wait uthail after the draft to add the rookies so i dont cretate 40-50 udfa because i plob will have to overwrite most of the pra squad guys i made
Old 02-16-2017, 03:23 PM   #199
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

today's update consists of the following:

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 02/16/17

* DE Mario Williams released from Dolphins
* DT Earl Mitchell released from Dolphins
* CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu released from Dolphins

Free Agency:

* LT Ryan Clady's contract officially voided [Jets] - officially a FA
* LT Kelvin Beachum's contract officially voided [Jaguars] - officially a FA

Retirements:

* RB Zac Stacy has officially retired from the NFL

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* OL Laremy Tunsil promoted to starting LT [Dolphins] - this was inevitable and the team made the official announcement this morning. OG is a need for the Dolphins, however Kraig Urbik currently sits as the starting LG. He replaced Tunsil during the regular season when he either moved over or was injured. RG Jermon Bushrod is expected to depart in free agency in March, but Anthony Steen is a possible in-house replacement as he filled in for Bushrod last season. Brandon Albert remains on the team after it was announced he was released (way to go Miami), but he will not be for long.

* OL Isaac Seumalo is expected to take on a much bigger role this coming season [Eagles.] I have him as the backup at a few spots considering how versatile he is. He's being discussed as a future replacement at C or LG currently by the team assuming Kelce or Barbre leave in free agency.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-16-2017 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 06:05 PM   #200
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I've been making small adjustments over the past week. I have not made a post for every single thing I do because they've been small adjustments to depth charts etc. Out of nowhere there has been a large increase of people uploading their offseason rosters with free agency predictions and rookies, so in order to prevent others from copying what I do I'm limiting what I post to the obvious transactions. I will continue to provide the most detailed roster on Xbox One and look forward to the draft. No other roster to date on Xbox One currently has as many reserve/future contract deals than mine (Yes, I've downloaded and viewed them all.) I take pride in it, so it is what it is.
In the meantime here's a few changes I've made:

Quote:
Today's Roster Update: 02/20/17

* DE Jared Odrick released from Jaguars
* OG Amini Silatolu signed to Panthers

Trades:

* TE Julius Thomas traded to Dolphins for conditional late round draft pick. (This can not be made official until next month, however both teams have already agreed to it.)
* LT Brandon Albert traded to Jaguars for late round draft pick (not official yet, but should happen any day now)

Depth Chart Adjustments:

* Added a few more reserve/future deal players. I won't create a new player for them, however there were a couple players in free agency that I added to the proper teams and wrote over a few of them as well.

* I edited a couple team's uniforms and several star players uniforms based off of what they wore during the midway point of 2016. EA still has several players wearing winter time apparel, so I will eventually address all 32 teams including lineman. I plan on doing 2-3 teams at a time here soon, so I will make posts specifically for that as they happens.

* Depth charts were adjusted for a couple teams. I have completed all 32 teams depth charts at this time and from this point forward any adjustments will be labeled on an individual basis as opposed to group style. Free agency, cuts and draft picks will cause adjustments moving forward. All adjustments come from Rotoworld, NFLTR, Bleacher and team websites. While OurLads used to be reliable, they've fallen off quite a bit lately. I'm fortunate enough I also have a few connections with beat writers from a previous job, so I have some insight on transactions early on.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-20-2017 at 06:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »