Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Which players need the most work? I helped with most 1st rounders. I can still be of service.

-Brian
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #386
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briancl18
Which players need the most work? I helped with most 1st rounders. I can still be of service.

-Brian
I was in a rush after round 1 trying to get round 2 players out I just basically half assed all round 2 and then went back and revised them. I was comfortable where everything is at currently but if people feel we are too low I'm down to revise. This is an OS Community Roster after all...

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-07-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #387
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

on ratings just go by your eyes or football IQ i say AWR is the most imp rating everything else is 2nd

allthrough for next gen u dont need a lot of work with the way the game plays

if u need help let me know even through we work on diff systems your transtons write up is better than nfl.com
Old 05-08-2017, 10:47 AM   #388
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will be ongoing throughout the day and will be completed around 10pm EST. It includes all transactions today as they happen as well as anything over the weekend.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/08/17

* RB Mike Davis signed to Seahawks (claimed off waivers)
* OLB Dan Skuta signed to Bears

* RB DuJuan Harris released from 49ers
* RB Darrin Reaves released from Chiefs
* WR Antwan Goodley released from Packers
* TE Jake Stoneburner released from Saints
* OL Donald Hawkins released from Jets
* DE/OLB Royce LaFrance released from Saints

Depth Chart Edits:

* OL La'El Collins has been switched to starting RT [Cowboys]. Team officials announced the move as well as announcing OL Jonathan Cooper the team's starting LG. Depth chart adjusted accordingly.

* DB Darius Butler switched back to starting slot corner [Colts.] He's placed as the #3 corner on the depth chart in order to simulate it accurately. The team originally planned on moving Butler to starting FS however after drafting Malik Hooker, the team will have Butler starting in the slot and having Hooker next to Geathers at safety. Butler will still have backup duties at FS as well.

* C Max Unger will be missing the start of the 2017-18 season due to a foot injury he suffered yesterday. [Saints]. I will still keep him as the starter however because he's only supposed to miss a couple of months.

* RB Bilal Powell placed as the starting RB [Jets]. Powell took over starter duties towards the end of last season while Forte dealt with injuries and ESPN reported this morning that Powell should continue to start heading into the 2017-18 season. I have Forte as the primary 3rd down passing back, however Powell excelled in the position last season also and could become a 3-down back for NY.

NFL Draft:

* I'll be adding a few more rookies today. So far today I've added: RB De'Angelo Henderson, WR Ryan Switzer, TE Eric Saubert, TE George Kittle, TE Jonnu Smith & CB Damontae Kazee.

As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB De'Angelo Henderson, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Ryan Switzer, TE TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Elijah Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Damontae Kazee, SS Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-08-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #389
Rookie

Lokko365's Arena

Redskins rookie LB Ryan Anderson is gonna wear #52
Old 05-08-2017, 08:48 PM   #390
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokko365
Redskins rookie LB Ryan Anderson is gonna wear #52
Yeah I've had his jersey number updated to 52 for about a week now. Appreciate it though.

Tonight's update is complete and can be found 2 posts above. I'll be home tomorrow and hope to continue to find ways to add more rookies but we shall see.

Be safe everyone.

Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 PM   #391
Just started!

Hey, quick question; why do some Quarter Backs like Brett Hundley and Jay Cutler have such a decrease in skill level? Thank you for making this roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 09:42 PM   #392
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeGate
Hey, quick question; why do some Quarter Backs like Brett Hundley and Jay Cutler have such a decrease in skill level? Thank you for making this roster
Anytime a player officially retires from the NFL I lower their AWR down to 0 and make it so their OVR rating becomes close to 55. I also remove their name and just leave the initial - For example: Jay Cutler is now J.C.

I do this because a.) my roster is updated to current day rosters and b.) so when players go to start a new franchise it simulates the 2017-18 season and Jay Cutler will not be on any free agent signings.

As far as Brett Hundley goes I never touched his ratings. Whatever ratings he has is provided by EA and whatever rating system they have formulated to give him. Considering he's only thrown for 17 yards while in the NFL with no TDs and 1 Interception....I wouldn't expect much out of his ratings to begin with....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »