Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2017, 09:30 AM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Thank you for your amazing work on these rosters. I along with other really do appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #442
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeArcher
what exactly did you change on avg in game. Because with this set i am finding the passing game much more difficult , regard less what level i am playing on.

oh yea good job.
I don't mess with sliders or effect anything that would have anything to do with the passing game on madden. As far as player ratings in regards to QBs.... the only thing I've done is lower RGIII and Kaepernick. I've raised the ratings of Brady, Rodgers, Brees and Ryan. I also raised a couple back up QBs (Matt Moore, Chase Daniel etc.) I've done nothing that would make passing any more difficult though.

Matter of fact, Ive become much more pass dependent in my franchise and have had great success with TE's and #1 WRs.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 05-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #443
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbah123
Thank you for your amazing work on these rosters. I along with other really do appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thank you for the support.

Assuming my wife doesn't kill me by then, I still plan on doing updates all the way up until M18.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:29 PM   #444
Rookie

Hey gents! Amazing work on the rosters. I've just discovered something that may help with immersion. When editing a player, before you do anything go and raise both his shoulder pad height and width to ten. This allows you to increase or decrease their weight in 1lb intervals. Hope this helps.
Old 05-22-2017, 07:01 PM   #445
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Idk if you have this already but Roger Lewis changed his number from 82 to 18

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2017, 12:03 PM   #446
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will consist of all transactions from yesterday as well as everything that takes place today as they happen.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/23/17

* RT Bryce Harris signed to Saints
* OLB Tourek Williams signed to Chiefs
* CB Brian Dixon signed to Jaguars
* CB Tyler Patmon signed to Jaguars

* WR DeAndrew White re-signed to Patriots

* WR Devin Smith released from Jets

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Bryan Walters placed on season ending I.R. [Jaguars]. Removed from depth chart.

* OG Isaac Seumalo switched to starting LG [Eagles.] The team officially made the announcement this morning. He will be manning the interior with C Kelce and RG Brooks.

* OG Kyle Long switched over to starting LG [Bears.] The team made the move official yesterday. OG Josh Sitton will be moving over to starting RG.

* CBs Patrick Robinson and Jalen Mills have been moved to starting corners [Eagles.] The team made the official announcement this morning. Ron Brooks has also been named the team's starting slot corner and has been moved to #3 on the depth chart to simulate it. Rasul Douglas and Dwayne Gratz will be competing for the #4 position in the mean time. Sidney Jones is still unlikely to play this season.

* LB Christian Kirksey has been switched to starting ROLB [Browns.] The team announced their starting LBs this morning for Gregg Williams' new 4-3 scheme. Kirskey will man ROLB with Collins at LOLB and Demario Davis on the inside.

* I will be editing jersey numbers of free agent transactions over the past week or so today. All should be done by the conclusion of today. Thanks to those of you who have posted updates on jersey numbers for me.

NFL Draft:

* Added a few more rookies today including: WR Jehu Chesson [Chiefs] #80, WR Mack Hollins [Eagles] #10, LG Dorian Johnson [Cardinals] #64, CB Corn Elder [Panthers] #35, FS Xavier Woods [Cowboys] #25, FS Tedric Thompson [Seahawks] #33

There's now 160 rookies on the roster - Rounds 1-3 are complete + more.

* As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, QB Chad Kelly, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Samaje Perine, RB James Conner, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB Marlon Mack, RB Brian Hill, RB T.J. Logan, RB De'Angelo Henderson, RB Chris Carson, WR Carlos Henderson, WR Chad Williams, WR Cooper Kupp, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Amara Darboh, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Mack Hollins, WR Jehu Chesson, WR Ryan Switzer, WR Isaiah Ford, WR/KR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE Jordan Leggett, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, OG Dorian Johnson, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, OG Corey Levin, LS Colin Holba, DE Jordan Willis, DE Tarell Basham, DE Derek Rivers, DE Daeshon Hall, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Nazair Jones, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Caleb Brantley, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Duke Riley, OLB Tim Williams, OLB Elijah Lee, OLB Blair Brown, MLB Kendell Beckwith, MLB Ben Gedeon, MLB Marquel Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Shaquill Griffin, CB Corn Elder, CB Fabian Moreau, CB Rasul Douglas, CB Brendan Langley, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Jamal Agnew, CB Damontae Kazee, CB Cameron Sutton, S/CB John Johnson III, FS Tedric Thompson, FS Xavier Woods, SS Delano Hill, S/LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Jake Elliott, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-23-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:16 PM   #447
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Thank you for the support.

Assuming my wife doesn't kill me by then, I still plan on doing updates all the way up until M18.
great news...THANK YOU. p.s. let's hope she's in a good mood up until M18.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:34 PM   #448
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will be ongoing up until about 10pm EST. Continue to check back here for any additional changes.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/24/17

* WR Andrew Hawkins signed to Patriots
* WR Rod Streater signed to Bills
* TE Wes Saxton signed to Bills
* DE Devin Taylor signed to Giants
* SS Duke Ihenacho signed to Giants

* WR Devin Street released from Patriots
* OT Cyrus Kouandjio released from Bills

NFL Draft:

* Additional rookies added today: WR Josh Malone [Bengals] #80, DE Deatrich Wise [Patriots] #91

* Updated several helmets and jersey numbers today. Several rookies have been assigned or chosen to wear Flex helmets with their new NFL teams as well as various changes to their mask/shield. I've gone through several of them and all are updated.

* There's now 162 rookies on the roster

* As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, QB Chad Kelly, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Samaje Perine, RB James Conner, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB Marlon Mack, RB Brian Hill, RB T.J. Logan, RB De'Angelo Henderson, RB Chris Carson, WR Carlos Henderson, WR Chad Williams, WR Cooper Kupp, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Amara Darboh, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Mack Hollins, WR Jehu Chesson, WR Ryan Switzer, WR Isaiah Ford, WR Josh Malone, WR/KR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE Jordan Leggett, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, OG Dorian Johnson, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, OG Corey Levin, LS Colin Holba, DE Jordan Willis, DE Tarell Basham, DE Derek Rivers, DE Daeshon Hall, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DE Deatrich Wise, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Nazair Jones, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Caleb Brantley, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Duke Riley, OLB Tim Williams, OLB Elijah Lee, OLB Blair Brown, MLB Kendell Beckwith, MLB Ben Gedeon, MLB Marquel Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Shaquill Griffin, CB Corn Elder, CB Fabian Moreau, CB Rasul Douglas, CB Brendan Langley, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Jamal Agnew, CB Damontae Kazee, CB Cameron Sutton, S/CB John Johnson III, FS Tedric Thompson, FS Xavier Woods, SS Delano Hill, S/LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Jake Elliott, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-25-2017 at 12:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »