Home

Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2017, 07:04 PM   #449
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Don't know of you added it already
Giants sign DE Devin Taylor and S Duke Ihenacho, also they released Rahim Moore and Ishaq Williams to make room

And based off the video I saw today Ihenacho is wearing number 23

The Apex Predators
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 05-26-2017, 09:25 AM   #450
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hi ApAthy,

Thanks for all your hard work.
just a quick question (forgive me if it has already been asked), but are there any plans to advance players yrs by +1 in your rosters (to make it appear more "up to date")?
Old 05-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #451
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K22
Hi ApAthy,

Thanks for all your hard work.
just a quick question (forgive me if it has already been asked), but are there any plans to advance players yrs by +1 in your rosters (to make it appear more "up to date")?
You can't manually switch a player's credentials from R to 1 in years of experience unfortunately. I did go through SEVERAL rookies from last season and increase some of their Awareness attributes if they saw the field a lot last season. I know some users have taken faceless rookies from last season and switched them out with faceless players that have 1 year of experience in the game to reflect this, but I personally feel it's a bit over the top and useless. I mean more to them for the effort, however there are several faceless rookies from last season that have their name and 1 or 2 statements about them built into the game when they make plays. However the second you edit any of their names those names are no longer pronounced and the information built into the game is no longer used.

It's just a personal thing for me, and I'm not a fan of it. Considering the block EA has placed on roster editing this year, I think having over 160 rookies is not bad at all until Madden 18.

I've mentioned it before but I prefer quality over quantity anyway.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2017, 10:55 AM   #452
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update will consist of all transactions from yesterday as well as all transactions from today as they happen. This post will continue to be updated/edited up until about 10pm EST.

Quote:
Roster Update: 05/26/17

* RB Matt Asiata signed to Lions
* WR Victor Cruz signed to Bears
* LB Gerald Hodges signed to Bills
* CB Corey White signed to Jets

* LB/DE Ishaq Williams released from Giants
* LB Tourek Williams released from Chiefs
* CB Charles Gaines released from Bills
* SS Rahim Moore released from Giants

Depth Chart Edits:

* LB Gerald Hodges moved to LOLB [Bills]. The team will utilize his talent against the run and will have him leave the field on obvious passing downs for Jerry Hughes. Reggie Ragland has been announced as the team's starting inside LB as Buffalo now settles in as a true 4-3 defense.

NFL Draft:

* Additional rookies added today: FB Alexander Armah [Panthers] #40, OT David Sharpe [Raiders] #71, C/G Chase Roullier [Redskins] #73, OLB Keion Adams [Steelers] #99, SS Rayshawn Jenkins [Chargers] #3

* There's now 167 rookies on the roster

* As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, QB Chad Kelly, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Samaje Perine, RB James Conner, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB Marlon Mack, RB Brian Hill, RB T.J. Logan, RB De'Angelo Henderson, RB Chris Carson, FB Alex Armah, WR Carlos Henderson, WR Chad Williams, WR Cooper Kupp, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Amara Darboh, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Mack Hollins, WR Jehu Chesson, WR Ryan Switzer, WR Isaiah Ford, WR Josh Malone, WR/KR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE Jordan Leggett, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, LT David Sharpe, OG Dorian Johnson, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, OG Corey Levin, C/G Chase Roullier, LS Colin Holba, DE Jordan Willis, DE Tarell Basham, DE Derek Rivers, DE Daeshon Hall, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DE Deatrich Wise, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Nazair Jones, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Caleb Brantley, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, EDGE/OLB Keion Adams, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Duke Riley, OLB Tim Williams, OLB Elijah Lee, OLB Blair Brown, MLB Kendell Beckwith, MLB Ben Gedeon, MLB Marquel Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Shaquill Griffin, CB Corn Elder, CB Fabian Moreau, CB Rasul Douglas, CB Brendan Langley, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Jamal Agnew, CB Damontae Kazee, CB Cameron Sutton, S/CB John Johnson III, FS Tedric Thompson, FS Xavier Woods, SS Rayshawn Jenkins, SS Delano Hill, S/LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Jake Elliott, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-26-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:30 PM   #453
Rookie

beastde56's Arena

I've downloaded this roster plenty of times and I noticed on another thread u said how detailed u are and I'm the same way i think I'm more picky if I see the slightest thing off I delete roster. Could explain your rookie making process for me like how do u determine ratings
Old 05-30-2017, 09:19 AM   #454
Rookie

when can we expect another update ?
Old 05-30-2017, 03:32 PM   #455
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastde56
I've downloaded this roster plenty of times and I noticed on another thread u said how detailed u are and I'm the same way i think I'm more picky if I see the slightest thing off I delete roster. Could explain your rookie making process for me like how do u determine ratings
My roster is a never ending revision, so it's always being updated in small detail to do my best of maintaining as close to real depth charts as possible. At this point in the roster, deleting it is not an option.
As far as rookie ratings, it was a joint project between myself and Briancl18 for the 1st round or 2. After that I maintained the ratings for additional players. It's a combination of actual 40 times, and agility scoring from the combine, plus real life play. I have taken the time to capture a majority of viewing of several of the players and playing abilities sometimes relate much better to combine scoring. Also with the assistance of Rotoworld and Draft Scouting information, the players are rated as close as possible to how EA generally does their rating system. I also compare to other players on the team at their positions and make sure none of the players are ridiculously inflated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeArcher
when can we expect another update ?
Sorry I've been out of town this whole time and haven't had access to a computer, and I'm just now getting back. An update is being done today.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-30-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2017, 03:45 PM   #456
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town these past few days. Fortunately no NFL transactions took place during the holiday weekend while I was gone. Today's update will be ongoing up until about 10pm EST tonight.

Quote:
Roster Update : 05/30/17

* QB Dylan Thompson signed to Rams
* WR Chris Harper signed to Jets
* DE/LB Tavaris Barnes signed to Buccaneers
* S Daimion Stafford signed to Steelers

* FB Michael Burton released from Lions
* WR Mitch Matthews released from Vikings
* TE Braedon Bowman released from Jets
* LB Brandon Chubb released from Lions

Depth Chart Edits:

* G/C Josh LeRibeus re-assigned to Center [Saints]. He's been taking the team's 1st string snaps at that location so far this offseason while Max Unger recovers from surgery.

* CB Jonathan Jones promoted to #3 CB [Patriots.] The team announced Jonathan Jones and Cyrus Jones will be the team's nickel backs with Jonathan currently the starter. Malcom Butler and Stephon Gilmore are starting on the outside. Eric Rowe will be a situational corner only according to team reports.

* OG J.R. Sweezy switched to starting RG [Buccaneers]. The team is switching J.R. from the left side to the ride side permanently this season after being recovered from a string of back injuries. Evan Smith is expected to take over the left side of the interior.

NFL Draft:

Additional rookies added today: FS Eddie Jackson [Bears] #39

There's currently 168 rookies now on the roster.

* As of right now all rookies from Rounds 1 & 2 are complete as well as the addition of: QB Josh Dobbs, QB Davis Webb, QB Nathan Peterman, QB C.J. Bethard, QB Chad Kelly, RB Kareem Hunt, RB Joe Williams, RB Jeremy McNichols, RB Samaje Perine, RB James Conner, RB Wayne Gallman, RB Alvin Kamara, RB Aaron Jones, RB Donnel Pumphrey, RB D'Onta Foreman, RB Jamaal Williams, RB Marlon Mack, RB Brian Hill, RB T.J. Logan, RB De'Angelo Henderson, RB Chris Carson, FB Alex Armah, WR Carlos Henderson, WR Chad Williams, WR Cooper Kupp, WR Chris Godwin, WR Dede Westbrook, WR Amara Darboh, WR Taywan Taylor, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Chad Hansen, WR Mack Hollins, WR Jehu Chesson, WR Ryan Switzer, WR Isaiah Ford, WR Josh Malone, WR/KR Isaiah McKenzie, TE Jonnu Smith, TE Jake Butt, TE Eric Saubert, TE Jordan Leggett, TE George Kittle, OL Pat Elflein, OL Dan Feeney, OL J.J. Dielman, LT Will Holden, LT Antonio Garcia, LT David Sharpe, OG Dorian Johnson, OG Isaac Asiata, G/T Sean Harlow, OG Corey Levin, C/G Chase Roullier, LS Colin Holba, DE Jordan Willis, DE Tarell Basham, DE Derek Rivers, DE Daeshon Hall, DE Avery Moss, DE Dawuane Smoot, DE Deatrich Wise, DT Montravius Adams, DT Larry Ogunjobi, DT Davon Godchaux, DT Nazair Jones, DT Carlos Watkins, DT Eddie Vanderdoes, DT Tanzel Smart, DT Caleb Brantley, DT Ryan Glasgow, DT Treyvon Hester, EDGE OLB/DE Trey Hendrickson, EDGE/OLB Keion Adams, OLB Vince Biegel, OLB Duke Riley, OLB Tim Williams, OLB Elijah Lee, OLB Blair Brown, MLB Kendell Beckwith, MLB Ben Gedeon, MLB Marquel Lee, MLB Alex Anzalone, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, CB Cordrea Tankersley, CB Shaquill Griffin, CB Corn Elder, CB Fabian Moreau, CB Rasul Douglas, CB Brendan Langley, CB Jourdan Lewis, CB Jamal Agnew, CB Damontae Kazee, CB Cameron Sutton, S/CB John Johnson III, FS Tedric Thompson, FS Xavier Woods, FS Eddie Jackson, SS Rayshawn Jenkins, SS Delano Hill, S/LB Josh Harvey-Clemons, K Jake Elliott, K Zane Gonzalez, K Harrison Butker

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 05-30-2017 at 09:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »