Home

1993 Madden 17 PS4

This is a discussion on 1993 Madden 17 PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2016, 01:55 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1993 Madden 17 PS4

I may just have to start a season later tonight with these. Thanks for the hard work with these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #50
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Percussion,

Did you create a custom Run and Shoot play book?

I am going to really look through the team specific playbooks as the CPU plays really well with them post patch. I will try to match up the 1993 teams with team specific playbooks and defensive playbooks. I will create a list with both playbooks and the head coaches names.

Like I always do with classic Madden rosters I will run a 32 team coach franchise with coach firings turned off and everything set to off so no moves are made by any team unless I initiate them.

With the ability to edit players inside CFM I can also further edit free agents as needed due to injuries to players from that era.

Also if playing multiple years if you put in the work you can edit key rookies drafted by each team to real names from the 94 draft class and edit some ratings etc.

A lot of work but a fun investment if you want to play a few years with these rosters.

Or.....do what I do and create the master file with all the coaches and playbooks set up. Save it pre-season week one before a game is played. Now you have your 1993 master file.

Then just play one season with a team (or two whatever you want) once your done....restart again with different teams from that 32 team master file you created.

can't wait till the expansion teams and free agents are done!!! I love this era!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-25-2016, 04:20 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Percussion,

I am going to really look through the team specific playbooks as the CPU plays really well with them post patch. I will try to match up the 1993 teams with team specific playbooks and defensive playbooks. I will create a list with both playbooks and the head coaches names.

Like I always do with classic Madden rosters I will run a 32 team coach franchise with coach firings turned off and everything set to off so no moves are made by any team unless I initiate them.

With the ability to edit players inside CFM I can also further edit free agents as needed due to injuries to players from that era.

Also if playing multiple years if you put in the work you can edit key rookies drafted by each team to real names from the 94 draft class and edit some ratings etc.

A lot of work but a fun investment if you want to play a few years with these rosters.

Or.....do what I do and create the master file with all the coaches and playbooks set up. Save it pre-season week one before a game is played. Now you have your 1993 master file.

Then just play one season with a team (or two whatever you want) once your done....restart again with different teams from that 32 team master file you created.

can't wait till the expansion teams and free agents are done!!! I love this era!
Here you go, A & S:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...21M/edit#gid=0

And I have an edits scale for QB's and RB's that almost exactly recreates 1990s' era Stats from the sim engine. And a slider set as well. EA should give us global editing. I edited the 1975 roster and stats are incredibly close, as well as run/pass ratio.

ALL CREDIT TO ITP !!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2016, 05:01 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Percussion,

Yes I created a Run N Shoot playbook. It should be posted in my files on Madden Share. There is also a West Coast playbook.

I wish it was easier to use custom playbooks in Franchise mode. I really do not understand why that has not been added. Anyway, I will post a list of coaches and such when I finish the expansion teams.
Old 10-26-2016, 05:49 PM   #53
Rookie

benutiger's Arena

OVR: 4

I can do team playbooks based on coaching philosophy and video footage. I will start a new thread so we can share what we all have!
Old 10-27-2016, 01:02 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsu32
I am seeing that pb changes can alter stats well without making player rating edits, esp. to QB's. Run Heavy seems to work well to keep Steve Young or Aikman from having crazy stats. For R N' S teams, like Falcons, QB's will have to have awareness and accuracy lowered accordingly to avoid inflated stats.
You really know your stuff bud. If iteachpercussion is done roster making for the year---would you like to team up on a roster?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-27-2016, 07:17 PM   #55
MVP

The roster has been updated in Madden Share. The expansion teams are now finished.
Technically the roster could be used in Franchise mode if using a a 32 team control.

I will spend the next couple of days messing with Free Agents and trying to rerate them to around 70 and below. I will also try to rename a few people from the era as well.

I will also post a list of the playbooks and coach names for each team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 07:54 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The roster has been updated in Madden Share. The expansion teams are now finished.
Technically the roster could be used in Franchise mode if using a a 32 team control.

I will spend the next couple of days messing with Free Agents and trying to rerate them to around 70 and below. I will also try to rename a few people from the era as well.

I will also post a list of the playbooks and coach names for each team.

You deserve $1,000 for this.

thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »