Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

This is a discussion on Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 07-14-2017, 02:42 AM   #17
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

I'm going to be doing 2002 again. I did a lot of grunt work in the roster editor then took it into CFM to finish the process. The rosters turned out really good. Now I am significantly more prepared and should have them done within a month of release. Or so I'm hoping.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:32 PM   #18
Rookie

diamond_ten's Arena

I want to do a roster for teams prior to 1990. Possibly another for those from 1990 to current.

For teams not around before 1990 I'd prob build a second team such as the 1963 bears roster for the Carolina panthers, then you can move them to Chicago within CFM for season two.

Since these would be the best teams for the franchise ( i.e. at least division winners) that may make up for the fact that Madden ratings are typically too high. But if we have many greats and Hall of famers involved the high rankings that will keep them starting after a few drafts may be possible.

I am hoping for but not expecting full edit outside of CFM so these may not be great for play now games and may need a lot of height and weight adjustments needed once inside of CFM. So I will be focused on the ratings more than the look of the player while outside of CFM
Old 08-06-2017, 02:44 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any classic Xbox one rosters in the works? Specifically anything from the 90s on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Favorite Teams:
NFL: Detroit Lions
NCAA: Michigan State Spartans
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
MLB: Detroit Tigers
NBA: Detroit Pistons
Old 08-06-2017, 02:10 PM   #20
Rookie

daddynab2's Arena

i hope somebody does 2006, 2008, or 2002 for ps4
Old 08-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicBeard52
Any classic Xbox one rosters in the works? Specifically anything from the 90s on.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

1994 /GT:MaddenGamer1994

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #22
Rookie

I notice Madden 18 allows you to change hgt/wgt in franchise mode of current players, but it does not allow it for building rosters/managing rosters at main screen. **Sigh** I guess EA is trying to stop us from making classics. Man, it would be great if the NFL would revoke their damn agreement with EA! Can anyone imagine what 2K could do with this generation?

To those who attempt roster making on M18, I give you props. Good Luck!

Black Kakari
Old 08-18-2017, 12:43 PM   #23
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by browns33
I notice Madden 18 allows you to change hgt/wgt in franchise mode of current players, but it does not allow it for building rosters/managing rosters at main screen. **Sigh** I guess EA is trying to stop us from making classics. Man, it would be great if the NFL would revoke their damn agreement with EA! Can anyone imagine what 2K could do with this generation?

To those who attempt roster making on M18, I give you props. Good Luck!

Black Kakari
It's annoying but you just have to try to get around it. Oh well. As long as the players are generally close to their actual heights and weights its not a huge deal. Just kills immersion a little bit.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 21

Huge problem since you can't change skin color either outside of CFM. So, if you are creating classic rosters from back in 60's and 70's, chances are you will not have enough white players in current rosters to edit. You probably will see more and more rosters from the 90's and 2000's than the 60's-80's.

And if someone creates a CFM classic roster can it be shared for download?

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »