Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

This is a discussion on Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 .... within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-17-2017, 10:18 AM   #57
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo1980
What's your madden ID?
I'm on Xbox One. I made that roster for 360.
Old 09-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 4

Apollo are you making those teams on ps4?
Old 09-28-2017, 10:28 PM   #59
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

Does anybody know of any high quality classic seasons or year specific classic teams rosters that were made for 360 or PS3?

Appearance, bios and such don't matter. I'm looking for ones that preferably have all of the actual players and ones where they paid attention to ratings. Playmakers had a very good one. Teams from 2000 and earlier are what I'm looking for since the Madden 2000's ratings are already available online.

I want to use the editor for last gen and export the roster to spreadsheet format and post the ratings. This would hopefully give classic roster makers an additional resource and perhaps allow classic rosters to be created faster. Thanks.

Last edited by rplatypus; 09-28-2017 at 10:30 PM.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:22 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

Rplatypus i had a roster of classic teams mixed with 80s 90s 2000s on madden 25 for 360
Old 09-29-2017, 12:33 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
Does anybody know of any high quality classic seasons or year specific classic teams rosters that were made for 360 or PS3?

Appearance, bios and such don't matter. I'm looking for ones that preferably have all of the actual players and ones where they paid attention to ratings. Playmakers had a very good one. Teams from 2000 and earlier are what I'm looking for since the Madden 2000's ratings are already available online.

I want to use the editor for last gen and export the roster to spreadsheet format and post the ratings. This would hopefully give classic roster makers an additional resource and perhaps allow classic rosters to be created faster. Thanks.
Wondering the same thing. I am looking for any 90s or early 2000s seasons
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-25-2017, 06:04 PM   #62
Just started!

Talking Re: Plans for Classic Rosters and Madden 18 ....

Can someone make the rosters for the 2006 or 2002 seasons for all teams therebwere many last year in madden 17 but none so far for 18 someone let me know
Old 10-27-2017, 05:02 PM   #63
Rookie

SamGleesh's Arena

What's up guys, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to start working on a roster that replicates madden 2007, so the 2006 NFL season. I have just started this and I'm working entirely by myself so I do not know how long it will take, I have not made rosters in the past but have always used this website for rosters and sliders on all of the sports game so hopefully I can give something back this year. I won't be paying too much attention to appearance, ill just try to get the faces and equipment as close as possible. Ratings will be identical to madden 07 (if applicable) and I plan on at least doing 25-30 ppl per team although I'll probably start out with 10 per team. So back to work I go, one question though, after messing around with rosters for a little, salary seems to be a problem on many occasions. I'm sure I'll figure it out but does anyone have any tips or tricks or any methods roster creators use to make getting around salary cap easier? I really wish the creation center was more similar to 2k and would let you change salary etc.. also sucks you can't even change age of current players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »