1989 Classic Roster M17 - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

1989 Classic Roster M17

This is a discussion on 1989 Classic Roster M17 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 07-04-2017, 11:20 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 1989 Classic Roster M17

Quote:
Originally Posted by prime21time37
Not enough credit goes out to you roster makers... the time and patience it takes for this is ridiculous, especially to make one as accurate as this.. these are awesome... thanks a lot.. I've been playing super tecmo bowl for the last month to get my old school fix... 😂😂😂
I am glad you enjoy the roster. They are time consuming, but I enjoy doing it. I wash making rosters for myself before MaddenShare was available. Before that I made player cards to go with Statis-Pro Football.

Funny you mentioned Super Tecmo Bowl, I just played it the other day as I was showing my 8 year old the game and getting him started on football games. The amount of hours I spent playing that game when I was young... So ahead of its time in a number of ways.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:02 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
I am glad you enjoy the roster. They are time consuming, but I enjoy doing it. I wash making rosters for myself before MaddenShare was available. Before that I made player cards to go with Statis-Pro Football.

Funny you mentioned Super Tecmo Bowl, I just played it the other day as I was showing my 8 year old the game and getting him started on football games. The amount of hours I spent playing that game when I was young... So ahead of its time in a number of ways.

It's impact on you is obvious in these rosters. That game as primitive as it is now, really made star players stand out. As do your rosters.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 07-26-2017, 02:01 PM   #35
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Percussion: Love your rosters! Please do a 1970s roster for 18. How about 1977 or 1978?

I've played your 1975 for '17 all season. Thanks
Old 07-27-2017, 04:46 AM   #36
Pro

I second that!!! Would love either 77 or 78
Old 07-28-2017, 03:20 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

I would love to try these out. Being a Lions fan it would be fun to start a franchise with Barry as a rookie. Anyone have these for Xbox One?

Favorite Teams:
NFL: Detroit Lions
NCAA: Michigan State Spartans
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
MLB: Detroit Tigers
NBA: Detroit Pistons
Old 07-29-2017, 03:37 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicBeard52
I would love to try these out. Being a Lions fan it would be fun to start a franchise with Barry as a rookie. Anyone have these for Xbox One?
I don't know of an 1989 roster for the XBox One. From what I gather on here, there are very few classic rosters for the XBox One.

I use to make rosters for the 360, but I switched to Playstation with this gen consoles.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:43 PM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
Percussion: Love your rosters! Please do a 1970s roster for 18. How about 1977 or 1978?

I've played your 1975 for '17 all season. Thanks
Thanks a lot! I appreciate the kind words.

I am not sure what rosters I will be doing exactly. I am pretty sure I will be doing a 1987 roster. I have been working on all of the ratings, rosters, etc... that needs done before I start in game.

I may do another 70s roster, I am just not sure yet. If so, it will probably be around Christmas time before I get to that roster. This fall I am still taking Master's Classes and I am coaching Little League Football, plus all of the "normal" job and life stuff.

A few questions for you: Do you use the 1975 roster in CFM or Play Now games?
If you use CFM, do you play all of the games, or just one team? Do you play more than one season? How do you feel about the experience with the roster in CFM?
Old 08-08-2017, 10:27 PM   #40
Pro

First off - thank you so much for all of your hard work on your roster sets - I have a question in regards to automated draft classes with the re-rated roster - how do they play into effect when the incoming rookies will be much higher than some of the best NFL players? Thank you once again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »