Home

1987 Roster Madden 18

This is a discussion on 1987 Roster Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #121
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

I ended up with more time, sooooo....

The ROSTER IS COMPLETE!!!!

Yes, the roster is done. There are at least 8 FAs who are strike players at each position and are the top rated FAs at each position.

I ran a quick sim with current coaches to see how things played out. Overall very good. Stats were pretty decent overall. Overall QBs were a touch too accurate, but not too bad. RBs had a few too many yards and ypc were a little high. Sacks were solid, INTs were good. Picking and Punting were more accurate than previous rosters I have done.
There was one weird thing that happened, Jay Cutler showed up! I do not know how, but he did. When I ran the sim he was on the Eagles, but he is NOT in my roster, at least not that I can find.

If I update the roster from here it will be to fix small things. I may also release a roster with SLIGHTLY altered QB and RB ratings to help with sim stats. Prilosec does this as well and his version is a bit more "extreme" than mine, but he gets great sim numbers. I want to create a good balance between sim and gameplay along with keeping rookie editing to a minimum. Let me know if there is interest in this.

Please take a look the roster and let me know if you see something that needs addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #122
MVP

Do you have any recommendations for sliders?
Old 10-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
Do you have any recommendations for sliders?
I think any "should" work. I will post what I have been using after a little more testing. JoshCs sliders are popular and work well overall and I know he has a lot of research going into them.

In the coming days I will post my slider, CFM set-up recommendations, but if you (or anyone else) has a set up that works, please feel free to share with all of us!
Old 10-15-2017, 01:55 PM   #124
Rookie

ITeachpercussion Do you have any objections to me using your rosters for a youtube project? I will give you full credit. I downloaded all your rosters for madden 16, 17 and 18. Also if I may, Id'd love someday to have a complete 1991. Thatw as my favorite season, just a thought. Also if you do Facebook, please come join my group, Madden Custon Rosters, we're small and just getting started been in operation 3 days now.
Old 10-15-2017, 05:50 PM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnyxvincent
ITeachpercussion Do you have any objections to me using your rosters for a youtube project? I will give you full credit. I downloaded all your rosters for madden 16, 17 and 18. Also if I may, Id'd love someday to have a complete 1991. Thatw as my favorite season, just a thought. Also if you do Facebook, please come join my group, Madden Custon Rosters, we're small and just getting started been in operation 3 days now.
Sounds like a cool project; feel free to create/post the videos. All I ask is, as you mentioned, you just some credit in there. Use my PS4 name to avoid confusion.

I will search for and join your group.
I hope the rosters work out for you.

I may do a 1991 roster at some point. I cannot say when, but perhaps at some point in the future. I really do not know if I will make another Madden 18 roster. If I do it will be a while. I want to spend some time playing the 87 roster now. I still enjoy M17 and the rosters I made for that game as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2017, 05:59 PM   #126
Rookie

Thank you so much, I will use the PS4 name. I have a few of my own projects on youtube already, an Alternate Super Bowl where the conference Championship losers advance instead of reality, and a series where my buddy and I are using a classic roster of our fav teams to play modern nfl. I am 1991 Buffalo and he is 1986 NY Giants. My Youtube name is Vinnyxwolf
Old 10-15-2017, 10:15 PM   #127
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

thank you so much for keeping the classics alive, i'm on a very slow go my way, but i appreciate your set bro.
Old 10-16-2017, 04:55 PM   #128
Banned

great job, ITP.

I found a complete 2005 roster in the madden 17 vault.
I am editing it right now to exact the sim stats.
I also got the theorem for ITP's 89 roster from 17 and am planning to exact those sim stats as well. I got the 93 and 75 rosters from 17 already in the vault and playbooks to replicate real sim stats. PM me and I can send you full info., or I can start a thorough thread with all the needed proof if I finish all of this.

great work and we should donate to both the 05 guy and of course ITP for these rosters.
we do not deserve any of this and should show our gratitude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »