Home

1987 Roster Madden 18

This is a discussion on 1987 Roster Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2017, 10:00 PM   #169
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Roster Madden 18

This roster set blew me away. Excellent job.

1987 was my very first scar as a Vikings fan. The second I loaded these up, it took me right back to RFK, Darrin Nelson dropping the pass on 4th and goal.... I so wish there were more customization options, like for a single season set up. But there isn't....so, I'm going to start a project with play now, and play the Vikes game every week to a backdrop of actual results for the rest of the NFL, and keep a little timeline/blog on it. Hopefully I can make my way back to RFK (which will have to include finding a way to knock of the Saints and then the GD 49ers on the road to get there....

Anyways, cudos man I live the detail

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-23-2017, 10:44 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
This roster set blew me away. Excellent job.

1987 was my very first scar as a Vikings fan. The second I loaded these up, it took me right back to RFK, Darrin Nelson dropping the pass on 4th and goal.... I so wish there were more customization options, like for a single season set up. But there isn't....so, I'm going to start a project with play now, and play the Vikes game every week to a backdrop of actual results for the rest of the NFL, and keep a little timeline/blog on it. Hopefully I can make my way back to RFK (which will have to include finding a way to knock of the Saints and then the GD 49ers on the road to get there....

Anyways, cudos man I live the detail

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy with the way this roster turned out. Now with the new patch, it plays even better.

If you still play M17, you might want to check out my rosters there as well. I made 1975, 1989, and 1993 last year. I also created some playbooks to go with them for M17.

Enjoy and good luck!
Old 11-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #171
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy with the way this roster turned out. Now with the new patch, it plays even better.

If you still play M17, you might want to check out my rosters there as well. I made 1975, 1989, and 1993 last year. I also created some playbooks to go with them for M17.

Enjoy and good luck!
Your 1986 and 1999 for M16 are still amazing. I had been playing them again while awaiting this glorious M18 patch. I don’t know if it was JohnEKool or you but there is also a 1990 that I love and am playing as well as 1993 (which may be you as well?).

I am still playing M16 regardless because of your rosters.

Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2017, 05:53 PM   #172
Just started!

Is there any way we can edit Madden 18 PS4 Rosters on PC ? Is using these roster editors for Blank No Name Jerseys possible ?
Old 11-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #173
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panakin
Is there any way we can edit Madden 18 PS4 Rosters on PC ? Is using these roster editors for Blank No Name Jerseys possible ?
There is no PC editor for the PS4 that I am aware of.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #174
MVP

OVR: 3

The patch really improved this set even more I wonder if it calls for any tweets or a new version at some point though? With such change of gameplay are tweaks necessary?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 11-26-2017, 11:05 AM   #175
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
The patch really improved this set even more I wonder if it calls for any tweets or a new version at some point though? With such change of gameplay are tweaks necessary?
The only tweak needed is QB traits. There is a file about a page back on this thread you can use if you want to make the changes. Some of the items, such as "tight spiral" can only be changed in CFM not in main menu.

Outside of the QB traits, I really do not think anything needs adjusted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2017, 03:20 PM   #176
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
The only tweak needed is QB traits. There is a file about a page back on this thread you can use if you want to make the changes. Some of the items, such as "tight spiral" can only be changed in CFM not in main menu.

Outside of the QB traits, I really do not think anything needs adjusted.
Ok great! Thanks
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »