Home

Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

This is a discussion on Madden 17 PS4 community updates? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
The 49ers Showcase the Inadequacy of Madden's Man-Match Coverage
Undisputed Beta #3 - Improvements We'd Like to See
EA Sports PGA Tour Release Date and Details Unveiled
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2017, 02:41 PM   #9
MVP
 
Houston's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Oops you know what? I made a typo. I MEANT to ask, why does it seem there are more rosters for XBOX, not PS4.
So, if I get the PS4 M17 and don't have Playstation Plus, I won't be able to download community rosters. Well, that sucks. In that case, I'll just probably keep playing the PS3 version.
I'm surprised you said there isn't really anyone doing M17 2017-18 rosters. When you say yours won't be done for several months, do you not have any rosters that just have all the teams correct today or are they really missing too many rookies to be worth using?
If you never had PSN I think they give you a 2 day free trial you could DL the rosters using that.
Houston is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:28 PM   #10
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2006
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
If you never had PSN I think they give you a 2 day free trial you could DL the rosters using that.
I was referring to community shares though, not official EA rosters. Do you need PS Plus for those?
tinpanalley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:14 PM   #11
MVP
 
jerwoods's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Oops you know what? I made a typo. I MEANT to ask, why does it seem there are more rosters for XBOX, not PS4.
So, if I get the PS4 M17 and don't have Playstation Plus, I won't be able to download community rosters. Well, that sucks. In that case, I'll just probably keep playing the PS3 version.
I'm surprised you said there isn't really anyone doing M17 2017-18 rosters. When you say yours won't be done for several months, do you not have any rosters that just have all the teams correct today or are they really missing too many rookies to be worth using?
my ps3 has rookies my ps4 does not the reason why my rosters are a long prcoss is my health i have many phyical prom and makeing 1 player for me takes 20-30 mins talk to rplaypus about my ps3 rosters he helped me i will give u my last ps3 roster with 17 rookies ratings are only haif done i have no ps3 collner right now
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS31589-ROSTER-DRAFT17.zip (1.52 MB, 4 views)
jerwoods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2017, 06:34 PM   #12
MVP
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Apr 2006
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
my ps3 has rookies my ps4 does not the reason why my rosters are a long prcoss is my health i have many phyical prom and makeing 1 player for me takes 20-30 mins talk to rplaypus about my ps3 rosters he helped me i will give u my last ps3 roster with 17 rookies ratings are only haif done i have no ps3 collner right now
Sorry to hear theat.
Anyway, I've picked up Madden 17 online for PS4, so as soon as it arrives, I'll have a look at the community rosters. Thanks!
tinpanalley is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 10:28 PM   #13
MVP
 
jerwoods's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jan 2009
Re: Madden 17 PS4 community updates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
Sorry to hear theat.
Anyway, I've picked up Madden 17 online for PS4, so as soon as it arrives, I'll have a look at the community rosters. Thanks!
thanks if u dont like mine h-town and rovert22044 are very good
jerwoods is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.
Top -