Home

What would you do with the Vikings?

This is a discussion on What would you do with the Vikings? within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
What would you do with the Vikings?

Hey community,

This year my focus is going to be rebuilding the Vikings. They are not a team I follow continuously. So I ask those of you who know them: how would you rebuild them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2017, 03:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: What would you do with the Vikings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaged
Hey community,

This year my focus is going to be rebuilding the Vikings. They are not a team I follow continuously. So I ask those of you who know them: how would you rebuild them?
Go all In on getting New offensive lineman. They only got 1-2 That use can use for a few years. So depending how you play/long you play, start there. Then on defense they are pretty stacked, but could use an upgrade at SS, Rolb and need another corner after year 1, assuming Newman retires. You'll never need a hb with 3 quality guys and qb you have your choice of Bridgewater and Bradford so your good there too. I'd never scout those positions. Use the rest of draft picks, FA to find another wr maybe, more defensive depth.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 07:50 PM   #3
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Build up your rookie TE Bucky Hodges!!!!! GO HOKIES!!!!
Old 08-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #4
Rookie

Throw money at the offensive line. Sign some free agents and use some draft picks over there. If there's a way to upgrade at QB go for it (maybe Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees, Matt Stafford become free agents and you can sign one) but otherwise you've got to just stick with Bradford and Bridgewater and build around their strengths.

Love all the talent on the Vikings defense. Feels like they've got a couple year window here where if the offense improves a bit they could make a big run.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Vikes need another corner. O line needs work possibly a QB depending how you feel about Bridgewater ot Bradford.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2017, 12:20 AM   #6
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

You should be able to figure that out by looking at their roster.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:05 AM   #7
Rookie

Bridgewater is most likely done in the NFL. We saw what happened with RGIII and quite possibly with Ryan Tannehill; I'm not willing to take a risk like that. I'd look to trade Bridgewater/Bradford for a substantially high draft pick and use that pick on an up-and-coming QB. Use another pick on a CB to build up the secondary, use the rest to bulk up the O-Line.

Have Dalvin Cook be the main cog with a hopefully refurbished O-Line, gradually build up the confidence of rookie QB. He has a solid corps in Diggs, Thielen, and Rudolph so it's possible.

Update: I just read your post about the QB situation.

I'd just toss the Vikes away and start elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-31-2017, 12:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSexy
Bridgewater is most likely done in the NFL. We saw what happened with RGIII and quite possibly with Ryan Tannehill; I'm not willing to take a risk like that. I'd look to trade Bridgewater/Bradford for a substantially high draft pick and use that pick on an up-and-coming QB. Use another pick on a CB to build up the secondary, use the rest to bulk up the O-Line.

Have Dalvin Cook be the main cog with a hopefully refurbished O-Line, gradually build up the confidence of rookie QB. He has a solid corps in Diggs, Thielen, and Rudolph so it's possible.

Update: I just read your post about the QB situation.

I'd just toss the Vikes away and start elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Someones a packers fan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »