Home

M18 2006 Roster

This is a discussion on M18 2006 Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2017, 05:43 AM   #1
Rookie

SamGleesh's Arena

OVR: 0
M18 2006 Roster

I'm creating a roster based on the madden 07 rosters. So basically its based on the 2005 season with 2006 rookies included. so far I've created 190 players, ill be doing around 500. I plan on making it as accurate as possible but I'm only doing this for fun so i might get lazy or forgetful with certain things, once it is finished you are welcome to download and edit anything you want.
im also doing a fantasy edition of this roster where ill be adding one player who wasn't in the league in 06 to every team just for a more fun fantasy draft with my friends, it will be a completely different file from the original 06 roster for anyone who is interested in that. Examples of players ill add are CJ2K for the titans Desean Jackson for the eagles, Deion Sanders for the cowboys.. just random all time great players who i want to use, again feel free to edit in any way once available, which should be in about a month maybe a month and a half.

Last edited by SamGleesh; 11-15-2017 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2017, 11:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Isaacr88's Arena

Re: M18 2006 Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGleesh
I'm creating a roster based on the madden 07 rosters. So basically its based on the 2005 season with 2006 rookies included. so far I've created 190 players, ill be doing around 500. I plan on making it as accurate as possible but I'm only doing this for fun so i might get lazy or forgetful with certain things, once it is finished you are welcome to download and edit anything you want.
im also doing a fantasy edition of this roster where ill be adding one player who wasn't in the league in 06 to every team just for a more fun fantasy draft with my friends, it will be a completely different file from the original 06 roster for anyone who is interested in that. Examples of players ill add are CJ2K for the titans Desean Jackson for the eagles, Deion Sanders for the cowboys.. just random all time great players who i want to use, again feel free to edit in any way once available, which should be in about a month maybe a month and a half.
Sounds great. Any idea when your going to upload it?
Old 11-21-2017, 03:39 PM   #3
Rookie

SamGleesh's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaacr88
Sounds great. Any idea when your going to upload it?
Thanks, I ended up having a pretty busy week so i haven't been working on them too much, but I try to get at least a few people done everyday. Right now i have 226 players created, i will probably upload an unfinished version once i have about 15 players per team. I would say that version will be up in no longer than 2 weeks if the real world doesn't throw any more problems my way.
Old 11-22-2017, 03:12 PM   #4
Rookie

SamGleesh's Arena

Guys I am very sorry to say that this roster will not be completed.. at least not by me. I accidentally started creating the roster using the updated EA official rosters so there are so many injuries in the way. I also hit a create a player cap and some other problems threw a giant wrench into my plans. I Uploaded the file that has 226 players from the 2006 season as 06NOTCOMPLETE on PS4. My PSN is SamGleesh. If anyone wants to use what I have to continue somehow or just to play a few games with the players I got around to, feel free. With my first attempt at creating a roster coming to a miserable fail, I will learn from my mistakes and begin to work on an all decade roster for 2000-2010. Sorry if anyone was looking forward to this.
Old 11-22-2017, 05:06 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGleesh
Guys I am very sorry to say that this roster will not be completed.. at least not by me. I accidentally started creating the roster using the updated EA official rosters so there are so many injuries in the way. I also hit a create a player cap and some other problems threw a giant wrench into my plans. I Uploaded the file that has 226 players from the 2006 season as 06NOTCOMPLETE on PS4. My PSN is SamGleesh. If anyone wants to use what I have to continue somehow or just to play a few games with the players I got around to, feel free. With my first attempt at creating a roster coming to a miserable fail, I will learn from my mistakes and begin to work on an all decade roster for 2000-2010. Sorry if anyone was looking forward to this.
You did ur best, bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »