Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #97
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I'm about 60-70% done with everything but life just threw me a major curve ball just now. I have to head out for a while. I've been working on this roster since 9:45am EST and between everything over the last 2 days and now the endless transactions taking place today.....

I'll get an update out before I go to bed tonight but I can't promise it's anywhere near 100% where I wanted it today.

As far as the concerns over I.R. - I'll either have to wait for an EA update to officially have them placed on I.R. (and then I'd have to go through the whole roster again to fix everything EA leaves behind) or you'll have to download an EA roster update yourself. No user can manually place anybody on I.R. - it's a Madden restriction. I personally like to leave as many players off of official I.R. so players have the ability to use them in 'Play Now' mode.

Where as in CFM mode, EA is HORRIBLE at importing roster depth charts. It doesn't matter what you do to the roster, the game imports it however it so desires and it drives me nuts.

But anyway I'll log on later and finish what I can. In the meantime - my apologies. It hasn't been a good week for me

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html
Old 09-03-2017, 03:41 PM   #98
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

I'm about 60-70% done with everything but life just threw me a major curve ball just now. I have to head out for a while. I've been working on this roster since 9:45am EST and between everything over the last 2 days and now the endless transactions taking place today.....

I'll get an update out before I go to bed tonight but I can't promise it's anywhere near 100% where I wanted it today.

As far as the concerns over I.R. - I'll either have to wait for an EA update to officially have them placed on I.R. (and then I'd have to go through the whole roster again to fix everything EA leaves behind) or you'll have to download an EA roster update yourself. No user can manually place anybody on I.R. - it's a Madden restriction. I personally like to leave as many players off of official I.R. so players have the ability to use them in 'Play Now' mode.

Where as in CFM mode, EA is HORRIBLE at importing roster depth charts. It doesn't matter what you do to the roster, the game imports it however it so desires and it drives me nuts.

But anyway I'll log on later and finish what I can. In the meantime - my apologies. It hasn't been a good week for me
Life happens, you are doing a major service to everyone, I wouldn't sweat it. I'm sure even the roster as is now is worth the wait
Old 09-03-2017, 05:22 PM   #99
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:

don't rush it, take your time. Life is life so when your able to finish then do but don't feel the need to rush, I can wait.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #100
Rookie

Quote:

I want my CFM to be as real as possible but I the same time for you to do all this work just basically start all over again to accommodate the injuries just seems pointless. if any injury has occurre; just remove that person from the depth chart or if they are a younger player put them on the practice squad and sign whoever replaced them. I dont think Madden has the IR designated to return feature to take that player off IR later in season. I say continue with what you're doing now just add in practice squad guys too. Thank you for making these games that much better!
Old 09-04-2017, 01:59 AM   #101
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OK it's 1:58 in the morning and I'm a little delirious but here's what I was able to do today. I will finish practice squad and any remaining cuts/additions tomorrow. I had a bunch of things hit me all at once today, so I apologize for the incomplete roster update.

Quote:
Roster Update: 09/03/17

* 99% of all 53-man roster cuts were done. There's a handful of offensive lineman and LBs that still need to be cut but I'll finish that and take care of it tomorrow when I start adding practice squad players.

Outside of the initial 53-man cuts:

* QB Brock Osweiler signed to Broncos
* QB Brad Kaaya signed to Panthers
* QB Josh Woodrum signed to Browns
* QB Taysom Hill signed to Saints
* RB Matt Jones signed to Colts
* RB Taquan Mizzell signed to Bears
* WR Andy Jones signed to Texans
* WR Kalif Raymond signed to Jets
* WR Damore’ea Stringfellow signed to Jets
* WR Tre McBride signed to Bears
* WR Matt Hazel signed to Colts
* WR Kasen Williams signed to Browns
* TE Blake Bell signed to Vikings
* TE Will Tye signed to Jets
* TE James O’Shaughnessy signed to Jaguars
* TE Khari Lee signed to Bills
* OT Conor McDermott signed to Bills
* OT T.J. Clemmings signed to Redskins
* G/T Ian Silberman signed to Colts
* OG Zac Kerin signed to Lions
* OG Michael Schofield signed to Chargers
* RT Brian Mihalik signed to Lions
* DE Chris Odom signed to Packers
* DT Xavier Cooper signed to 49ers
* DT Brian Price signed to Cowboys
* DT T.Y. McGill signed to Browns
* MLB Justin March-Lillard signed to Dolphins
* CB Lafayette Pitts signed to Jaguars
* CB Pierre Desir signed to Colts
* CB Michael Jordan signed to Browns
* SS T.J. Ward signed to Buccaneers
* K Cody Parkey signed to Dolphins

* RB C.J. Spiller re-signed to Chiefs
* WR Eric Weems re-signed to Titans
* TE Logan Paulsen re-signed to 49ers
* DT Kyle Peko re-signed to Broncos

* QB QB Trevone Boykin released from Seahawks
* QB Stephen Morris released from Colts
* QB Brandon Allen released from Jaguars
* RB Jeremy Langford released from Bears
* RB Marcus Murphy released from Jets
* RB AKeem Hunt released from Texans
* RB Jonathan Williams released from Bills
* FB John Kuhn released from Saints (he's expected to re-sign soon)
* WR Philly Brown released from Bills
* WR Rashard Higgins released from Browns
* TE Brandon Williams released from Colts
* TE Ben Braunecker released from Bears
* OL Brian Schwenke released from Colts
* OT Zach Banner released from Colts
* DL Cedric Thornton released from Cowboys
* DE Daryl Tapp released from Saints
* DT Louis Trinca-Pasa released from Rams
* LB Mark Nzeocha released from Cowboys
* LB Gerald Hodges released from Bills
* OLB Jarvis Jones released from Cardinals (injury settlement)
* OLB Nic Grisby released from Rams
* OLB Freddie Bishop released from Jets
* MLB Deon Lacey signed to Bills
* MLB Sam Barrington released from Bills (injury settlement)
* MLB Bruce Carter released from Jets
* CB Valentino Blake released from Giants
* DB Darius Hillary released from Browns
* S Ronald Martin released from Colts
* K Andrew Franks released from Dolphins

Trades:

* SS J.J. Wilcox [Buccaneers] traded to the Pittsburgh Steelers
* DE Sheldon Richardson [Jets] traded for WR Jermain Kearse [Seahawks]
* OLB Jayrone Elliott [Packers] traded to the Dallas Cowboys
* DE/OLB Cassius Marsh [Seahawks] traded to the New England Patriots
* OL Isaiah Battle [Chiefs] traded to the Seattle Seahawks
* WR Kaelin Clay [Panthers] traded for CB Kevon Seymour [Bills]
* CB Ross Cockrell [Steelers] traded to the NY Giants
* QB Jacoby Brissett [Patriots] traded for WR Phillip Dorsett [Colts]
* CB Justin Coleman [Patriots] traded to the Seattle Seahawks
* C Luke Bowanko [Jaguars] traded to the Baltimore Ravens
* OL Tony Bergstrom [Cardinals] traded to the Baltimore Ravens
* TE Derek Carrier [Redskins] traded to the L.A. Rams
* CB Bene Benwikere [Bengals] traded to the Dallas Cowboys
* WR Sammie Coates [Steelers] traded to the Cleveland Browns
* CB Johnson Bademosi [Lions] traded to the N.E. Patriots
* LT Ty Sambrailo [Broncos] traded to the Atlanta Falcons
* DE David King [Chiefs] traded to the Tennessee Titans
* CB Tramaine Brock [Seahawks] traded to the Minnesota Vikings

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Harry Douglas was placed on I.R. [Titans] He's been removed from the depth chart.

* CB Steven Nelson placed on I.R. [Chiefs]. He's been removed from the depth chart but will return later in the season.

* RB Joe Williams placed on I.R. [49ers]. He's been removed from the depth chart. RB Matt Breida has already been created/added to the roster as the #2 RB.

* DL Ronald Blair placed on I.R. [49ers]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* MLB Denzel Perryman placed on I.R. [Chargers]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* WR Tajae Sharpe placed on I.R. [Titans]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* S Su’a Cravens has been removed from the Redskins depth chart. There's rumors swirling he's set to retire early from the league after dealing with personal problems. He's been placed on the NFLI/Exempt list.

Players that were created or added to the game/roster: LT Chad Wheeler [Giants], K Younghoe Koo [Chargers], P Matt Haack [Dolphins], LG Deyshawn Bond [Colts], MLB Chase Harris [Dolphins], RT Eric Smith [Dolphins], LB Deon Lacey [Bills], RB Austin Ekeler [Chargers]
There's still several players I need to create, jersey numbers to edit and practice squad players that I still have to do. I'll be home all day tomorrow, so I'll work on it then. Thanks again for the support but more importantly thanks for your patience. I'm gonna go pass out now

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-04-2017 at 02:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 09:51 AM   #102
Rookie

You're a saint man lol. If you ever need help with any of the roster moves I am more than happy to assist. I love editing but I got burnt out after doing it all by myself for years and years.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #103
Just started!

Quote:
OK it's 1:58 in the morning and I'm a little delirious but here's what I was able to do today. I will finish practice squad and any remaining cuts/additions tomorrow. I had a bunch of things hit me all at once today, so I apologize for the incomplete roster update.

There's still several players I need to create, jersey numbers to edit and practice squad players that I still have to do. I'll be home all day tomorrow, so I'll work on it then. Thanks again for the support but more importantly thanks for your patience. I'm gonna go pass out now

Thank you for all your hard work!

Quick question....to use these rosters for CFM how do the players traded for draft picks work?? To my knowledge you can't trade draft picks outside of CFM so do those teams still have their picks??
Old 09-04-2017, 11:11 AM   #104
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb24
Thank you for all your hard work!

Quick question....to use these rosters for CFM how do the players traded for draft picks work?? To my knowledge you can't trade draft picks outside of CFM so do those teams still have their picks??

That is correct. You can't trade draft picks outside of CFM. You will have to manually do so once you start your franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »