Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 09-04-2017, 05:25 PM   #113
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Will you be making adjustments to ratings for players or have you already done that?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-04-2017, 05:33 PM   #114
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Will you be making adjustments to ratings for players or have you already done that?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah I was kind of wondering this too, I can't remember what you did last year. But obviously EA updates ratings each week, will you apply those accordingly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 09-04-2017, 06:12 PM   #115
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. Remaining players that need to be created and added along with any details I missed today will be taken care of tomorrow.

Quote:
Roster Update: 09/04/17

* QB Kellen Clemens re-signed to Chargers
* QB Joe Webb signed to Bills
* QB Brandon Allen signed to Rams
* RB Brandon Bolden re-signed to Patriots
* WR Chris Matthews re-signed to Ravens
* TE Brandon Williams signed to Colts
* LT Sam Young re-signed to Dolphins
* RT Zach Banner signed to Browns
* RT Bryce Harris re-signed to Saints
* C Brian Schwenke signed to Titans
* DT John Jenkins re-signed to Bears
* MLB Hayes Pullard signed to Chargers
* LB Bruce Carter re-signed to Jets
* LB Steven Johnson signed to Steelers
* P Andy Lee signed to Cardinals

* WR Nelson Spruce released from Rams (injury settlement)
* C Tim Lelito released from Titans
* DT Ra’Shede Hageman released from Falcons
* MLB Nick Dzubnar released from Chargers
* S Chris Prosinski released from Bears
* P Matt Wile released from Cardinals

Retirements:

* Free agent CB Valentino Blake has announced his retirement from the NFL

Depth Chart Edits:

The following players have been placed on I.R. and removed from their depth charts: MLB Denzel Perryman [Chargers], QB Jeff Driskel [Bengals], OLB Shea McClellin [Patriots], OLB Lorenzo Mauldin [Jets], CB Maurice Canady [Ravens], LG Ted Larsen [Dolphins], CB Cameron Sutton [Steelers], OLB Shane Ray [Broncos], DB Deiondre’ Hall [Bears], TE Erik Swoope [Colts], DE Alex McCalister [Eagles], CB Delvin Breaux [Saints]

* RT Jordan Mills has been announced as the starting RT [Bills]. This was announced officially by the team this morning.

* RG Wes Schweitzer has been announced as the starting RG [Falcons.] The team announced he won the job this morning.

* OG Anthony Steen has won the starting LG battle [Dolphins.] Isaac Asiata will now move to official RG backup with Jesse Davis backing up the left side.

* San Franciso 49ers assigned their rookies new jersey numbers. I have them corrected now.

Created Players added to the roster: TE Darrell Daniels [Colts], CB Greg Mabin [Bills], WR Austin Carr [Saints], MLB Calvin Munson [Giants], FB Shane Smith [Giants]

* I have updated all 32 NFL teams depth charts and included the practice squad players that are available in the game.

All practice squad players added are generally left off of the depth chart unless I'm forced to have them there (i.e. QBs). If during the season they are called up to the main roster, I will add them then. I do not use CAPs in order to add practice squad players to the game, as they are reserved for players that are the main 53 man roster.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-05-2017 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:11 PM   #116
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I'm currently working on practice squad additions and other changes. This is an ongoing update and is not completed yet.

I'll keep updating this post through the next 5 hours as I continue to make changes. Give me till about 10pm EST for it to be completed. If it's listed below, the update showing in the community downloads contains it. If not, be patient
Awesome, worth the wait!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 09-04-2017, 11:05 PM   #117
Rookie

Quote:
I'm currently working on practice squad additions and other changes. This is an ongoing update and is not completed yet.

I'll keep updating this post through the next 5 hours as I continue to make changes. Give me till about 11pm EST for it to be completed. If it's listed below, the update showing in the community downloads contains it. If not, be patient
Thanks for doing this, people like you are are reason why I still play and picked up my first copy of madden again in about 5 years!! If you ever need help,even with just researching players let me know as it's the least I can do for what you put into doing this.
Old 09-05-2017, 01:14 AM   #118
Rookie

Hey I was wondering if the Hollister twins are or have been added to the New England patriots. Cody a wide receiver out of Arkansas made the 10 man practice squad. And jacob a tight end out of Wyoming got the 3rd tight end spot on the 53 man roster. They have a really cool story of being undrafted and then the two brothers going to the same team and then making it! Thanks for all the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #119
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shewless
Hey I was wondering if the Hollister twins are or have been added to the New England patriots. Cody a wide receiver out of Arkansas made the 10 man practice squad. And jacob a tight end out of Wyoming got the 3rd tight end spot on the 53 man roster. They have a really cool story of being undrafted and then the two brothers going to the same team and then making it! Thanks for all the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
No, it's also missing Adam Butler and Cole Croston who made the team as UDFAs. Overall though his rosters are excellent. I ended up just creating those 4 players myself and adding them.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 09-05-2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #120
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also
No worries. Hope that post didn't come off as me complaining. You saved me and several others here hundreds of hours of work. I can finally start my real CFM. Appreciate all the hard work! Stay safe down there, safety comes before Madden rosters!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »