Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #129
Pro
 
xApAthyx13's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Florida
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also
__________________

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-05-2017 at 10:56 AM.
xApAthyx13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #130
MVP
 
Sheba2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also
No worries. Hope that post didn't come off as me complaining. You saved me and several others here hundreds of hours of work. I can finally start my real CFM. Appreciate all the hard work! Stay safe down there, safety comes before Madden rosters!!
Sheba2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #131
Just started!
 
Rolando21897's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

They added copper Rush's potrait in the latest roster update. Is it possible to have that in your current roster?
Rolando21897 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #132
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
No, it's also missing Adam Butler and Cole Croston who made the team as UDFAs. Overall though his rosters are excellent. I ended up just creating those 4 players myself and adding them.


Okay thank you man!


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
shewless is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #133
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also


Thank you man you do great with the rosters, hope your safe bro.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
shewless is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #134
Rookie
 
emblym's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2007
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Thank you so much xApAthyx13, this is amazing.

I am a monster Browns fan. Can you please correct their Kick Return roster mixup? Peppers should be returning punts and kicks. But for some reason he isn't even listed as a substitution let alone the starter for Kick Return. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben
emblym is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM   #135
MVP
 
Sheba2011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emblym
Thank you so much xApAthyx13, this is amazing.

I am a monster Browns fan. Can you please correct their Kick Return roster mixup? Peppers should be returning punts and kicks. But for some reason he isn't even listed as a substitution let alone the starter for Kick Return. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben
You'll probably have to change his position to CB in order to have return both.
Sheba2011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #136
Just started!
 
havok4211's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: CT
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
No, it's also missing Adam Butler and Cole Croston who made the team as UDFAs. Overall though his rosters are excellent. I ended up just creating those 4 players myself and adding them.
what did you use for player ratings?
havok4211 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Top -