Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 17 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #129
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-05-2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #130
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Created players and/or the addition of UFAs that made the final 53 man roster is an ongoing project. I wanted to get the bulk of the teams done with the players provided in the game. I've been adding more CAPs each day. I will get to all teams as soon as I'm capable of it.

I've got Hurricane Irma headed right for me so I've got some other things I'm dealing with also
No worries. Hope that post didn't come off as me complaining. You saved me and several others here hundreds of hours of work. I can finally start my real CFM. Appreciate all the hard work! Stay safe down there, safety comes before Madden rosters!!
Old 09-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #131
Just started!

Rolando21897's Arena

They added copper Rush's potrait in the latest roster update. Is it possible to have that in your current roster?
Old 09-05-2017, 01:51 PM   #132
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
No, it's also missing Adam Butler and Cole Croston who made the team as UDFAs. Overall though his rosters are excellent. I ended up just creating those 4 players myself and adding them.

Okay thank you man!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #133
Rookie

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13

Thank you man you do great with the rosters, hope your safe bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2017, 04:27 PM   #134
Rookie

emblym's Arena

Thank you so much xApAthyx13, this is amazing.

I am a monster Browns fan. Can you please correct their Kick Return roster mixup? Peppers should be returning punts and kicks. But for some reason he isn't even listed as a substitution let alone the starter for Kick Return. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben
Old 09-05-2017, 04:31 PM   #135
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by emblym
Thank you so much xApAthyx13, this is amazing.

I am a monster Browns fan. Can you please correct their Kick Return roster mixup? Peppers should be returning punts and kicks. But for some reason he isn't even listed as a substitution let alone the starter for Kick Return. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ben
You'll probably have to change his position to CB in order to have return both.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #136
Just started!

havok4211's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
No, it's also missing Adam Butler and Cole Croston who made the team as UDFAs. Overall though his rosters are excellent. I ended up just creating those 4 players myself and adding them.
what did you use for player ratings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »