Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 07:15 PM   #161
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Big News the week 3 rosters now has 267 caps u can use

as kane deleted about 200 players off rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 08:46 PM   #162
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods

How many of those would just need to be recreated again though? Think of how low level some of the PS guys are that get requested.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-23-2017, 07:24 PM   #163
Rookie

rplatypus's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods

You may want to avoid this update. Practice squad and even some active roster players have been deleted.

Edit: xApathyx SS can't be assigned to KR. It's been coded that way for years. You could switch Peppers' and Kindred's positions to allow Peppers to return kickoffs for the Browns. Kindred is playing the box safety and Peppers is 15-20 yards back playing the high safety. I don't even think the Browns are listing them as Free or Strong this year. Just as safeties.

Source: I watch 14 or so Browns games every year including both that were played this year.

Last edited by rplatypus; 09-23-2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Explained
Old 09-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #164
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

I don't comment much like I used to, but I visit this site often. I 100% agree with you and already checked out every EA update. I'm keeping my roster as is for several reasons including what you just mentioned. Several players have been deleted (Jeremy Langford included...why... ). Not to mention the overwhelming amount of players placed on I.R which prevents anyone from using them in Play Now mode. Also Jabril Peppers looks horrible on every update and I don't get why. My Madden 17 created player of Peppers was more identical to what he looks like in real life then Maddens...

I switched Peppers to FS btw for that reason

My roster will remain for the time being unless something dramatic happens. I'm hoping to keep it going up until I'm absolutely forced to use an EA update. Usually the last update by the game is always one I use when it comes time to update for 2018 rookies. We will see.
Stand by for tonight's update....

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-23-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:27 PM   #165
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
How many of those would just need to be recreated again though? Think of how low level some of the PS guys are that get requested.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
i read in atother thead that Jeremy Langford Langford is on ir and matt jones were delated in future maddens we shouild have the choice to delated any cap we make plus up to 250 PLAYERS in the FA List
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #166
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I don't comment much like I used to, but I visit this site often. I 100% agree with you and already checked out every EA update. I'm keeping my roster as is for several reasons including what you just mentioned. Several players have been deleted (Jeremy Langford included...why... ). Not to mention the overwhelming amount of players placed on I.R which prevents anyone from using them in Play Now mode. Also Jabril Peppers looks horrible on every update and I don't get why. My Madden 17 created player of Peppers was more identical to what he looks like in real life then Maddens...

My roster will remain for the time being unless something dramatic happens. I'm hoping to keep it going up until I'm absolutely forced to use an EA update. Usually the last update by the game is always one I use when it comes time to update for 2018 rookies. We will see.
Stand by for tonight's update....
the only reason i posted is i know u like to make every draft pick and last year made that impossible what i meant was week 3 rosters might be a good base for your off season rosters

i had to delete players on last season rosters about 450 i give kane a littie slack unlike us and robert kane has to do what the NFLPA wants like he has to wait for approval
Old 09-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #167
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplatypus
You may want to avoid this update. Practice squad and even some active roster players have been deleted.

Edit: xApathyx SS can't be assigned to KR. It's been coded that way for years. You could switch Peppers' and Kindred's positions to allow Peppers to return kickoffs for the Browns. Kindred is playing the box safety and Peppers is 15-20 yards back playing the high safety. I don't even think the Browns are listing them as Free or Strong this year. Just as safeties.

Source: I watch 14 or so Browns games every year including both that were played this year.

glad u are a browns fan as i will pm u about some thinigs

i meant that this week 3 couild be a great offseason point as if u dont create PS then only about 50 caps wouild be needed
Old 09-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #168
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's primary update is complete. I will do a couple more team uniform edits as the night continues, but roster transactions are complete.

Quote:
Roster Update: 09/23/17

* RB Matt Jones promoted to active roster [Colts]
* WR Darius Jennings promoted to active roster [Titans]
* WR Jordan Leslie promoted to active roster [Browns]
* DE Geneo Grissom promoted to active roster [Patriots].
* MLB L.J. Fort promoted to active roster [Steelers]
* MLB Nick Dzubnar promoted to active roster [Chargers]
* MLB John Timu promoted to active roster [Bears]
* CB Arthur Maulet promoted to active roster [Saints]

* WR Tre McBride released from Bears
* OG Ian Silberman released from Colts
* DE Kendall Langford released from Saints
* DE Darryl Tapp released from Saints
* MLB Steven Johnson released from Steelers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* QB Taylor Heinicke signed to Patriots

* WR Demarcus Ayers released from Patriots

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: CB Jason Verrett [Chargers] & DT Vincent Valentine [Patriots]

* CB Malcom Butler demoted to #3 CB [Patriots.] He was benched Week 2 by New England and CBs Stephon Gilmore and Eric Rowe have been officially named the starters moving forward.

* Starting safeties Jabrill Peppers and Derrick Kindred have been swapped on the depth chart [Browns]. In order to place Peppers as a starting KR & PR he needs to be placed at FS. The Cleveland Browns are also no longer identifying their safeties this year as SS or FS. (check team's official depth chart and game tape).

Miscellaneous notes:

* The following teams have received proper uniform edits based off of weeks 1-3: Dolphins, 49ers, Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots & Rams.

* The following player(s) have been created and/or added to the roster: RB Trey Edmunds [Saints], CB Reggie Porter [Browns]

* FB John Kuhn was released by the Saints but due to EA's position limit restriction I can't release him. I created RB Trey Edmunds also, but there's no-one really technically available to place at FB authentically. I'll keep him there for now as he's expected to be re-signed following this weekend's game.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 09-23-2017 at 09:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »