Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 12-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #249
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Tonight's update is complete. Had a handful of dislikes come in out of nowhere. If there's things I'm missing or that you'd like to see immediately changed please let me know. I do my best with the schedule I have, but I usually cater to those who communicate the quickest.

James Harrison received jersey number 92 which was owned by Grissom previously. - I will get this jersey number corrected on Thursday morning's update when I get home from work.
as of now u can make 90 players for a draft class

there is a ave of 3 to 6 players per team with blank photos
Old 12-28-2017, 01:56 PM   #250
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0

Update is complete

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/27/17 - 12/28/17

* QB Josh Johnson signed to Texans
* OLB Kasim Edebali signed to Saints (claimed off waivers)

* WR Rashawn Scott promoted to active roster [Dolphins]
* WR Marquis Bundy promoted to active roster [Giants]
* DT Deon Simon promoted to active roster [Jets]
* DT Gabe Wright promoted to active roster [Dolphins]

* OLB Kasim Edebali released from Rams
* CB B.W. Webb released from Browns
* S Chris Prosinski released from Bears
* SS Trae Elston released from Bills

Practice Squad Transactions:

* QB Alek Torgersen signed to Lions
* RB Kenny Hilliard signed to Redskins
* MLB Xavier Woodson-Luster signed to Bills

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: CB Demetri Goodson [Packers], S/CB Marqui Christian [Rams], RG Brian Winters [Jets], DT John Hughes [Saints], CB Rashaan Melvin [Colts], S Corey Moore [Texans], WR Leonte Carroo [Dolphins], DT Vincent Taylor [Dolphins], MLB B.J. Goodson [Giants], CB Orlando Scandrick [Cowboys], DE/OLB Hau’oli Kikaha [Saints]

* CB Eli Apple removed from the depth chart [Giants]. He's been officially suspended for Week 17, and has been fairly non existent since Week 10. He's also expected to be released in the offseason according to news reports lately.

* S Colt Anderson activated from I.R. and returned to depth chart [Bills]. Trae Anderson was released in the process.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: CB Kenny Moore II [Colts]. He's currently the starter next to CB Quincy Wilson and was updated to proper equipment and EA Madden ratings.

* I'm going through and revising jersey numbers. James Harrison swapped jersey numbers with Geneo Grissom and now has 92. A majority of the primary Patriots players were also updated to EA Week 16 ratings. I'm sure I'm going to miss a handful of jerseys considering the amount of smaller transactions done lately but I'm getting around to them.

* Teams such as the Steelers, Bills, Cowboys, Jets and Colts are being given a complete makeover with ratings. A majority will match EA's Week 16 ratings, however I've adjusted a few here and there as I do not always agree with EA's ratings.
I'm doing all 32 teams as days go by so just because I don't mention a team does not mean they're not being done. These changes also include equipment edits to match their last 2 games played.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-29-2017 at 12:06 PM.
Old 12-31-2017, 08:46 AM   #251
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

I hate to ask, and I went back about 20 pages to see if my question was answered before, but is this roster including the Ball carrier traits and High motor traits edit?
Old 12-31-2017, 09:18 PM   #252
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I hate to ask, and I went back about 20 pages to see if my question was answered before, but is this roster including the Ball carrier traits and High motor traits edit?
All the QB traits were done a while back and the mass majority of primary and star WR and RBs were revised also - however I know there's a lot of threads on here and other pages about the traits being done a certain way. I honestly couldn't keep track of all of it, but the answer is Yes, a majority of starters were revised and touched up.

If you personally feel I'm missing any or if any particular players needs a quick change I will gladly do it for you.

I won't mention their name on here, but I had a user on this forum tell me that I needed to change Ryan Tannehill to NOT roll out of the pocket as far as traits go because the AI had him rolling out and running almost every passing down. I can't control what EA does SIM wise, but you can't tell me that Tannehill doesn't roll out of the pocket on at least 65%-70% of passing plays...

With that being said I admit that I've played against Marcus Mariotta on here and he rolled out and ran with the ball way too often during game play than in real life. So I do believe that EA's SIM needs a lot of work. I just don't feel comfortable removing that feature when it's something they're known for.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:06 AM   #253
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
All the QB traits were done a while back and the mass majority of primary and star WR and RBs were revised also - however I know there's a lot of threads on here and other pages about the traits being done a certain way. I honestly couldn't keep track of all of it, but the answer is Yes, a majority of starters were revised and touched up.

If you personally feel I'm missing any or if any particular players needs a quick change I will gladly do it for you.

I won't mention their name on here, but I had a user on this forum tell me that I needed to change Ryan Tannehill to NOT roll out of the pocket as far as traits go because the AI had him rolling out and running almost every passing down. I can't control what EA does SIM wise, but you can't tell me that Tannehill doesn't roll out of the pocket on at least 65%-70% of passing plays...

With that being said I admit that I've played against Marcus Mariotta on here and he rolled out and ran with the ball way too often during game play than in real life. So I do believe that EA's SIM needs a lot of work. I just don't feel comfortable removing that feature when it's something they're known for.
Oh no man, I wouldn't critique or add names man. I went through and your rosters are top notch brother. If I need something done I would just do it myself. Lol I used to do major roster overhauls back in the day for the NCAA series and I get it. Never again! Lol

I was referring to the CPU slow running glitch that's tied to the Brace against hits trait. You have to set the trait to NEVER as a work around.

At this point I wouldn't do it. The patch will be dropped soon and the amount of effort required doesn't justify being close to the patch.

Last edited by BlackBetty15; 01-01-2018 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:09 AM   #254
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Update on roster status:

I'm sort of in limbo at the moment. 12 teams are in the playoffs while 20 teams have officially begun offseason mode. Players are retiring (Carson Palmer i.e.), players likely are dealing with career ending injuries (Cliff Avril and Kam Chancellor) and reserve/future deals are beginning to take place as practice squads dismantle.

No matter what direction I go from here - the roster will no longer be ideal for CFM. From this point forward and through the offseason (up until I've completed all the NFL drafted rookies), it's more of a up to date 'Play Now' roster.

I've considered keeping the playoff teams updated as they are today including recent FA signings/PS Promotions and players being removed from the depth chart after being placed on I.R. Along with the eliminated NFL teams being reverted back to 2018 offseason mode...including depth charts (Aaron Rodgers being placed back as the starter etc.) Not sure how that would go though.

I'll have an update tonight and figure out which direction I'm going to take it. One way or the other - a massive overhaul of the roster is coming soon.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #255
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Alright. Tonight's roster update isn't the big one just yet. I've made the decision to wait it out all the way till EA's final roster update (when all injuries are removed) before I do the overhaul. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to edit all 32 NFL teams as they are currently with one exception..... I will not be switching eliminated NFL teams over to 2018 depth charts until the Super Bowl has completed. Once the Super Bowl is done, and once EA's final roster update is released I will 100% switch all 32 NFL teams over to their projected starting depth charts.

So with that being said here's what was updated tonight:

Quote:
Roster Update: 01/03/18

* RB C.J. Spiller signed to Chiefs
* TE John Phillips signed to Saints
* DT Stefan Charles signed to Chiefs

* RB Terrence Magee promoted to active roster [Falcons]
* RB Khalfani Muhammad promoted to active roster [Titans]
* FB Joe Kerridge promoted to active roster [Packers]
* WR Marcus Kemp promoted to active roster [Chiefs]
* OT Blaine Clausell promoted to active roster [Panthers]
* OL Adam Bisnowaty promoted to active roster [Giants]

* OG Bobby Hart released from Giants
* CB Deji Olatoye released from Falcons
* S/CB Demontre Hurst released from Titans

Practice Squad Transactions:

* OLB Trevor Reilly signed to Patriots

* WR Bernard Reedy released from Patriots

Future/Reserve Signings:

* Since 20 NFL teams have officially been eliminated from the playoffs, their practice squads have been terminated and teams have begun signing future/reserve contracts. A majority of these contracts are pre-existing practice squad players, however a few up to this point have not been offered contracts. Between today and tomorrow, I will be going through the 20 teams and determining which players were given contracts and which were released. The roster will completely reflect this by tomorrow, however only a majority are corrected at this point.

Additional reserve/future contracts not previously on practice squad:
* WR Brandon Zylstra signed to Vikings
* WR Marquess Wilson signed to Eagles
* WR Seantavius Jones signed to Colts
* WR James Wright signed to Colts
* S Bennett Jackson signed to Ravens
* K Jason Myers signed to Seahawks

* Retirements: *

* QB Carson Palmer has officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Cardinals]. (I've made the decision to keep Palmer on the roster, but off the depth chart, for now until EA's final roster update is released. This allows fans to use him for a little while longer as he's been a primary player for the team up to this point. I will remove him permanently though after the Super Bowl.)
* S Rashad Johnson has officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: TE Garrett Griffin [Saints], CB Phillip Gaines [Chiefs], TE Chris Manhertz [Panthers], RB Akeem Hunt [Chiefs], LG Andy Levitre [Falcons], RB Matt Forte [Jets], WR Tavarres King [Giants], S Michael Thomas [Dolphins], MLB Joe Walker [Eagles], Matt Longacre [Rams]

* QB Sam Bradford placed back on Minnesota's depth chart [Vikings]. He was a full participant at practice today and the team already declared him healthy to return from I.R. heading into the playoffs. I have him placed as the #3 QB for now as Case Keenum is the clear starter and Teddy Bridgewater still sits as the immediate backup.

* CB Sidney Jones activated from I.R. and placed back on starting depth chart [Eagles.] I have him placed as the #4 CB for now. I expect him to be a starter next season, however he's been out of the game all season and should only serve as a backup/rotational role for the time being in the playoffs.

* S Cody Davis has been activated off of I.R. and placed back on the depth chart [Rams]. Cody will serve as a backup/rotational role only heading into the playoffs. Special teams guru.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: WR Brandon Zylstra [Vikings], WR Marcus Kemp [Chiefs]

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-03-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #256
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Update on roster status:

I'm sort of in limbo at the moment. 12 teams are in the playoffs while 20 teams have officially begun offseason mode. Players are retiring (Carson Palmer i.e.), players likely are dealing with career ending injuries (Cliff Avril and Kam Chancellor) and reserve/future deals are beginning to take place as practice squads dismantle.

No matter what direction I go from here - the roster will no longer be ideal for CFM. From this point forward and through the offseason (up until I've completed all the NFL drafted rookies), it's more of a up to date 'Play Now' roster.

I've considered keeping the playoff teams updated as they are today including recent FA signings/PS Promotions and players being removed from the depth chart after being placed on I.R. Along with the eliminated NFL teams being reverted back to 2018 offseason mode...including depth charts (Aaron Rodgers being placed back as the starter etc.) Not sure how that would go though.

I'll have an update tonight and figure out which direction I'm going to take it. One way or the other - a massive overhaul of the roster is coming soon.
as a broncos fan lower most everyone ex LB S Barnett FS J Simmons and s will parks WR Latiner needs a run block boost

most everyone needs lowerd

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »