Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 01-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #257
Pro

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Hey man your doing a great job with this. We all understand that real life takes priority over this so just do what u can when u can. We appreciate your dedication to getting everything as accurate as possible. Don't sweat the complaints cause if somebody doesn't like something they can change it themselves. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #258
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

Has Michael Clark been on any of your rosters? The 6'7 WR for the Packers? If not, can you add him?
Old 01-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #259
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
Has Michael Clark been on any of your rosters? The 6'7 WR for the Packers? If not, can you add him?
He's been created and added.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18
Old 01-08-2018, 06:19 AM   #260
Pro

briz1046's Arena

Good thread
I do my editing largely inside CFM ( so am unable to share unfortunately) but id like to applaud your dedication and hard work
If it's any help I'd like to point you towards a site called RosterMon.com if you aren't already aware of it ...I've found it very reliable... probably more so than more well known sources imo
If you already were aware or prefer Ourlads or NFL.com etc please ignore
Old 01-08-2018, 08:01 PM   #261
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Good thread
I do my editing largely inside CFM ( so am unable to share unfortunately) but id like to applaud your dedication and hard work
If it's any help I'd like to point you towards a site called RosterMon.com if you aren't already aware of it ...I've found it very reliable... probably more so than more well known sources imo
this is a great webstie thanks dude
Old 01-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #262
Pro

briz1046's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
how many players are on the FA list i know the game shipped with 2'345 basic is the FA list over 300 because if it is we cant make a 7 round draft
Inside CFM edit any players you seem unnecessary...retirees etc into 40 year old punters kickers or really any position and they will be deleted from free agency before wk 1 regular season
Old 01-08-2018, 08:58 PM   #263
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1046
Good thread
Yeah I'm very familiar with it. I have a different source I use but rostermon.com is one of the better ones. Ourlads fell off about 2 years ago. They're nowhere near as accurate as people give them credit for as far as depth charts go. NFLTR is an excellent source for info if you haven't checked that out. NFL.com is honestly garbage when it comes to info. They're very delayed in getting information released.

Appreciate the heads up anyway though. I used to work for the Sun-Sentinel as a beat writer in Miami years ago and still have my sources from the AP. Social media has completely changed the way information is released so anything like Rotoworld.com and/or NFLTR - all these sites now a days are pretty up to date as things happen.

I've been out of town the past few days so I haven't uploaded much but I'll get an update out tomorrow probably when I get home.

All the major updates will take place closer to Super Bowl time.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18
Old 01-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #264
Rookie

Landonio's Arena

OVR: 2

Question about these rosters, and apologies if it's been addressed already.

But I noticed quite a few player ratings are off, and don't reflect EA's updates. Some are the exact same as the launch ratings, before even the pre-season (such as Jabrill Peppers still being an 80). Idk how or why I never noticed this before. I was under the impression that they were going to be more or less the same.

My question is, is this an oversight, or intentional? Are you doing your own player ratings independent of EA's?

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »