Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 12-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #257
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I will be making changes up until about 10pm EST. I have to run out for a while but I still have more changes to do. Here's what's available at the moment:

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/23/17

* RB Kenny Hilliard signed to Redskins
* LB Deon King signed to Jaguars

* WR Jaelen Strong promoted to active roster [Jaguars]
* TE Pharaoh Brown promoted to active roster [Raiders]
* TE Ryan Malleck promoted to active roster [Texans]

* WR Larry Pinkard released from Jaguars
* OLB James Harrison released from Steelers

Practice Squad Transactions:

* DE Marquavius Lewis released from Bills

* Retirements: *

* DL Devon Still officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent] - as I always do with retirees, his OVR rating was lowered and name changed to only initials so he's unable to be picked up by the CPU in CFM.

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: RB LeShun Daniels [Redskins], S Chris Prosinski [Bears], TE Clive Walford [Raiders], QB Tom Savage [Texans]

* CB DeShawn Shead was activated from PUP and has officially been placed back on the active roster [Seahawks]. He's only expected to contribute on special teams for now and it's unknown where he will settle in at CB heading into the offseason. He's listed as the #4/#5 CB for the time being.

Misc Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: RB Tion Green [Lions], CB David Rivers [Buccaneers] - their attributes and ratings match EA's Week 16 ratings. Thier equipment and information are all correct as well.

* I'm focusing more on defensive players this week as far as ratings. The Steelers and Eagles defense was focused on this afternoon however other teams are being adjusted also. My goal is to have all primary defensive players corrected before the next few days are up. These changes include equipment updates as well from their last couple of games played.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-24-2017 at 12:17 AM.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:59 PM   #258
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Tion last name is Green #38

Sent from my SM-G900T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-23-2017, 05:08 PM   #259
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

You do have him as Tion Green and it's all good.

Old 12-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #260
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I noticed Josh Robinson #26 cb on the Bucks roster missing or did I miss something checking his current status?

Old 12-24-2017, 11:48 PM   #261
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Found him as a strong safety my bad.

Old 12-26-2017, 09:33 PM   #262
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. Had a handful of dislikes come in out of nowhere. If there's things I'm missing or that you'd like to see immediately changed please let me know. I do my best with the schedule I have, but I usually cater to those who communicate the quickest.

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/25/17 - 12/26/17

* QB Brad Kaaya signed to Colts
* DT Tony McDaniel re-signed to Saints
* OLB James Harrison signed to Patriots

* RB Marcus Murphy promoted to active roster [Bills]
* WR Malachi Dupre promoted to active roster [Bills]
* WR Quincy Adeboyejo promoted to active roster [Ravens]
* WR Montay Crockett promoted to active roster [Jaguars]
* OLB Edmond Robinson promoted to active roster [Cardinals]

* RB Kenny Hilliard released from Redskins
* WR Quan Bray released from Colts
* DL Deondre Coleman released from Bills
* LB Justin Durant released from Cowboys
* OLB Trevor Reilly released from Patriots

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players were officially placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: WR Jaelen Strong [Jaguars], OL Jason Spriggs [Packers], C/G Nick Easton [Vikings], WR Andre Holmes [Bills], RB Travis Cadet [Bills], S Landon Collins [Giants], S Antoine Bethea [Cardinals], OL Don Barclay [Lions], CB Jaylen Hill [Ravens], WR Damiere Byrd [Panthers], QB Tom Savage [Texans], OLB Matt Longacre [Rams]

* QB Paxton Lynch has been announced as the starting QB for week 17 [Broncos]. Depth chart adjusted accordingly.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were overwritten/created and added to the roster: WR Montay Crockett [Jaguars], TE Emanuel Byrd [Packers], LB Derrick Matthews [Giants]

* Once again, several players were given ratings adjustments tonight. I focused a lot on RBs tonight however certain teams such as the Patriots, Cardinals, Lions, Rams and Vikings received a little more attention overall with defensive player ratings. EA's most recent ratings update from Week 16-17 was a starting point with most of them, however certain players I gave a little boost to because I disagree with EA's assessment.

* Of course anytime I adjust a players ratings, I search for their last game played pics wise and adjust equipment. Several players were updated tonight. This is ongoing every day that I log on to update and play.

SIDE NOTE: I've already started looking at rookie prospects and am building up a platform for the offseason. I do plan on doing what I did last year with rookies and will keep the tradition going.

James Harrison received jersey number 92 which was owned by Grissom previously. - I will get this jersey number corrected on Thursday morning's update when I get home from work.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-27-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #263
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Tonight's update is complete. Had a handful of dislikes come in out of nowhere. If there's things I'm missing or that you'd like to see immediately changed please let me know. I do my best with the schedule I have, but I usually cater to those who communicate the quickest.

James Harrison received jersey number 92 which was owned by Grissom previously. - I will get this jersey number corrected on Thursday morning's update when I get home from work.
as of now u can make 90 players for a draft class

there is a ave of 3 to 6 players per team with blank photos
Old 12-28-2017, 01:56 PM   #264
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Update is complete

Quote:
Roster Update: 12/27/17 - 12/28/17

* QB Josh Johnson signed to Texans
* OLB Kasim Edebali signed to Saints (claimed off waivers)

* WR Rashawn Scott promoted to active roster [Dolphins]
* WR Marquis Bundy promoted to active roster [Giants]
* DT Deon Simon promoted to active roster [Jets]
* DT Gabe Wright promoted to active roster [Dolphins]

* OLB Kasim Edebali released from Rams
* CB B.W. Webb released from Browns
* S Chris Prosinski released from Bears
* SS Trae Elston released from Bills

Practice Squad Transactions:

* QB Alek Torgersen signed to Lions
* RB Kenny Hilliard signed to Redskins
* MLB Xavier Woodson-Luster signed to Bills

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: CB Demetri Goodson [Packers], S/CB Marqui Christian [Rams], RG Brian Winters [Jets], DT John Hughes [Saints], CB Rashaan Melvin [Colts], S Corey Moore [Texans], WR Leonte Carroo [Dolphins], DT Vincent Taylor [Dolphins], MLB B.J. Goodson [Giants], CB Orlando Scandrick [Cowboys], DE/OLB Hau’oli Kikaha [Saints]

* CB Eli Apple removed from the depth chart [Giants]. He's been officially suspended for Week 17, and has been fairly non existent since Week 10. He's also expected to be released in the offseason according to news reports lately.

* S Colt Anderson activated from I.R. and returned to depth chart [Bills]. Trae Anderson was released in the process.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: CB Kenny Moore II [Colts]. He's currently the starter next to CB Quincy Wilson and was updated to proper equipment and EA Madden ratings.

* I'm going through and revising jersey numbers. James Harrison swapped jersey numbers with Geneo Grissom and now has 92. A majority of the primary Patriots players were also updated to EA Week 16 ratings. I'm sure I'm going to miss a handful of jerseys considering the amount of smaller transactions done lately but I'm getting around to them.

* Teams such as the Steelers, Bills, Cowboys, Jets and Colts are being given a complete makeover with ratings. A majority will match EA's Week 16 ratings, however I've adjusted a few here and there as I do not always agree with EA's ratings.
I'm doing all 32 teams as days go by so just because I don't mention a team does not mean they're not being done. These changes also include equipment edits to match their last 2 games played.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 12-29-2017 at 12:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »