Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 01-30-2018, 10:27 PM   #273
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

No major changes but a few more bits of information and updates.

Quote:
Roster Update: 01/30/18

Future/Reserve Deals:

* I'm continuing to add any additional future/reserve players recently signed. Players such as Darius Kilgo [Texans] have recently been signed where as WR Josh Huff [Saints] and LB Jayrone Elliott [Saints] were removed from their team as the NFL did not approve their signings.

Trades:

* Obviously it was just announced tonight that Alex Smith is getting traded to the Redskins and will get a 4-year extension. CB Kendall Fuller is also part of the trade. I will be adding them to their new teams on my first official off-season roster in February however my roster for now will remain true to the conclusion of the 2017 season.

Free Agency:

* The roster re-build is coming soon immediately after the Super Bowl.

* I continue to monitor everything like a hawk right now with information and rumors. For the off season roster-rebuild in February, I will be releasing all Unrestricted Free Agents to free agency UNLESS there's evidence showing they're likely to re-sign with their current teams.

For example, UFA DE Demarcus Lawrence [Cowboys] is expected to re-sign with Dallas this offseason, so I will keep him on the team and have him placed appropriately on the depth chart when the time comes.

All Restricted Free Agents will remain with the team as well.

Retirements:

* Players like C Eric Wood [Bills] and others will be removed from the roster in February as they've officially announced their retirements for the next season.

Depth Charts:

* For the time being, all depth chart will remain as they were at the conclusion of the 2017-18 NFL season.

* In February I will be doing a roster re-build and will have all 32 NFL Team's depth charts adjusted to their Projected 2018 depth chart. Once NFL drafted rookies have been created and added, the depth charts will be continuously updated through free agency as well.

NFL Drafted Rookies:

I've begun taking notes on everything including all personal information, height/weight, equipment, facial features, hometowns etc etc etc.

As always I plan to have the players created immediately BEFORE the draft and plan to add them to their respective teams on Draft Night. This is always a huge project for me that I take seriously. These rookies will not be available until that night is over with.

I will however be presenting previews as time goes on.

*TRIAL THIS YEAR*

* I'd like to possibly do a modified Mock Draft as we get closer to the offseason. I plan to have the rookies created and showing the uniform of the team I expect them to get drafted by sooner than later. I will be presenting a preview of a rookie with every roster update as time goes on. I will include some information and input on the player as well as to why I chose the team. More for fun than anything and hopefully a way to get more chat involvement with Xbox One users.

For example:

Everyone has the Browns picking a QB right now in their Mock Drafts. I agree with that perception also, but only for this post I'm going to go a little in a different direction and say the Browns move out of 1st pick and grab Saquon...like I said, this is just for this post. I think realistically Saquon goes to the Colts, but my real Mock Draft will come later.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-30-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:46 PM   #274
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Ugh I really hope we don't draft Rosen, I would love Barkley, Mayfield, or just trade back thh
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 02-03-2018, 07:17 PM   #275
Rookie

Hi xApAthyx13,

I helped with rookie ratings last year and can help this year as well. As you remember, I try to stay in the range that EA does. I use a spreadsheet that can compare how rookies of the past were rated by EA. Of course, some of rating rookies is a subjective thing.

I also have a suggestion: Edit existing player ratings that EA has neglected to do. For example, there are players in the game's free agency who missed the whole 2017 season who are rated above 80 overall. Heck, there are some who haven't played since 2014 or 2015 rated in the 70's.

I know you are reluctant to edit any of EA's ratings, but it's hard to enjoy the game with some of the poor ratings that EA gives. DT DeForest Buckner of the 49ers has 83 agility and his teammate Nose Tackle Earl Mitchell has 89 acceleration according to EA.

It's just a suggestion that I can help with. It's similar to Player Regression in Franchise mode where older players lose attribute points. Just don't like old washed up free agents get signed so much in Franchise mode (Tim Hightower, Vincent Jackson, etc.).

Let me know what you think,

Brian
Old 02-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #276
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
to add the most rookies u have to start with the week 3 roster update because u can make 267 caps

but i counted all the blank pics and its between 289-292 blank photo most blank photo are low rated roster guys but joe mixon is 1 of these blank guys

starting tomm i will start on my own project
Old 02-07-2018, 11:24 PM   #277
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
to add the most rookies u have to start with the week 3 roster update because u can make 267 caps

but i counted all the blank pics and its between 289-292 blank photo most blank photo are low rated roster guys but joe mixon is 1 of these blank guys

starting tomm i will start on my own project
I'll be using EA's final roster update. I only need 96-100 CAPS to really get the draft side of things going with the amount of low ranked faceless free agents available anyway.

I start the offseason roster project tomorrow (02/08/18) at 2pm EST.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18
Old 02-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #278
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
I'll be using EA's final roster update. I only need 96-100 CAPS to really get the draft side of things going with the amount of low ranked faceless free agents available anyway.

I start the offseason roster project tomorrow (02/08/18) at 2pm EST.
Gosh I can't wait
Old 02-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #279
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I'm not too happy today. On this date of last year, Madden released it's final roster update with ALL injuries removed....

HOWEVER....

EA released a roster update yesterday calling it the 'Final Madden 18 Ratings' update, but they still have several players on I.R. (Carson Wentz, Julian Edelman, Dennis Pitta etc. etc. etc.) There's quite a few that are still on I.R. and you can not edit or touch these players for roster editing. You also can not play with them in 'Play Now' mode. They also reduced heavily the amount of CAPs you can make and add to the roster.

My fear is that this really is EA's final roster update if history stays true to it's dates. If that's the case my O.C.D. is going to kill me when it comes to depth charts and player adjustments.

There's a roster available for download at the moment named CFB which uses tons of pre-existing players and they're overwritten so he can have faces attached to this year's rookie prospects. The problem is though, several of them have multiple years of experience and their hieght and weight are all severely inaccurate. His depth charts also don't portray anything of the 2017 or upcoming 2018 season. He's using EA's roster update which also includes several players on I.R. making them non playable.
Yet somehow, this roster is blowing up....

Myself and ChubbyDubs appear to both be waiting for EA to release these players from I.R. but I have a small suspicion this isn't going to happen...

I have already begun editing the offseason roster with EA's most recent update released yesterday however like I said.... there's still a handful of important players still on I.R. and it makes me want to throw my Xbox out the window. I truly hope EA will fix this.

it stinks Dennis Pitta is retire and the pats is always 7 mil over the cap
Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #280
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

I wish EA would impliment some sort of thing for roster makers where they could go back and download any Weekly Update that they wanted. This would help so much for you rn

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »