Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 39 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 02-13-2018, 06:04 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I like your plan for creating the top 20 incoming rookies into free agency. I can provide help with the ratings using a spreadsheet of rookies in past editions of Madden. However, the ratings I can provide now will just be a "rough draft" until the scouting combine and pro days. As we get closer to the draft, the ratings should look more and more accurate.

As for coming up with a list of the top 20 incoming rookies, CBS Sports (as the previous message suggested), nfl.com, and ESPN.com are all good sources.

Several Quarterbacks are predicted to be selected in the top 20 including: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, and Baker Mayfield. They are followed closely by Mason Rudolph and Lamar Jackson.

Saquon Barkely is the only Running Back who is a shoe-in for the top 20. He's followed by LSU's Derrius Guice and USC's Ronald Jones.

For the Wide Receivers, just 2 will probably crack the top 20: Calvin Ridley and Christian Kirk.

No Tight End figures to go in the top 20.

A handful of Offensive Lineman might crack the top 20. Here's 3: Ts Orlando Brown and Connor Williams, G Notre Dame Q. Nelson

I counted 10 offensive guys who should be top 20.

QBs: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, and Baker Mayfield

RB: Saquon Barkely

WR: Calvin Ridley and Christian Kirk

OL: Ts Orlando Brown and Connor Williams, G Notre Dame Q. Nelson

As for the defensive side, here's 10:

DE B. Chubb NC State
S M. Fitzpatrick Alabama
CB D. Ward Ohio St.
OLB R. Smith Georgia
DT V. Vea Washington
S D. James Florida St.
CB J. Jackson Iowa
DT M. Hurst Michigan
DT D. Payne Alabama
OLB T. Edmunds Virginia Tech

Honorable Mention:
ILB R. Evans Alabama
DE M. Davenport UTSA
CB I. Oliver Colorado
and several more potential 1st round picks.

What do you think of my list of top 20 prospects? Once we have agreed to a top 20, I can start comparing these prospects to rookies from past Maddens.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:55 AM   #306
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Are we still able to dl the opening day roster? Sorry im at work and cant check. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-15-2018, 02:12 PM   #307
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Are we still able to dl the opening day roster? Sorry im at work and cant check. Thanks in advance.
My current roster is based off of the last EA update but has free agency involved, so several primary players are sitting in free agency.

I will upload a separate roster later this evening of the last rosters and depth charts of the season which will have all the depth charts simulating the way they were at the conclusion of that team's final game. I.R. is minimal also.

As far as my Top 20 list - I've decided I'm just going to do CBS's Top 24 list for now. I'll probably do the offensive lineman dead last and stick to the QBs, RBs and WRs first just because of the popularity behind them. Obvious B. Chubb will also be a huge addition. Let's just go from there. More coming soon...
Old 02-15-2018, 04:09 PM   #308
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
My current roster is based off of the last EA update but has free agency involved, so several primary players are sitting in free agency.

I will upload a separate roster later this evening of the last rosters and depth charts of the season which will have all the depth charts simulating the way they were at the conclusion of that team's final game. I.R. is minimal also.

As far as my Top 20 list - I've decided I'm just going to do CBS's Top 24 list for now. I'll probably do the offensive lineman dead last and stick to the QBs, RBs and WRs first just because of the popularity behind them. Obvious B. Chubb will also be a huge addition. Let's just go from there. More coming soon...
Gotcha. Thanks
Old 02-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #309
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

This post is just a summary of all the things coming up as well as the updates that have been done daily since Feb 12th. I'm choosing to not make daily posts and instead combining them every few days.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/17/18

* OT Taylor Hart signed to Eagles
* T/G Bobby Hart signed to Bengals
* CB David Amerson signed to Chiefs

* OL Erik Austell released from Texans

Future/Reserve Signings:

* DB De'Vante Bausby and TE Billy Brown signed to Eagles. This should be the last of future/reserve deals heading into March.

* I added TE Billy Brown to the roster as he is not currently in Madden. I overwrote him and added him. He's a converted WR to TE and I liked him out of Shepherd.

Free Agency:

* QB A.J. McCarron has been released to free agency on the roster. He won his grievance against the Bengals and will be officially a UFA in March.

* MLB Derrick Johnson has been released to free agency. [Chiefs]. The team announced officially that they will not be picking up his option and will grant him unrestricted status in March.

* DE/OLB Ishaq Williams has been released to free agency. He had a failed physical and was waived by the team.

* C Daniel Kilgore re-signed with SF [49ers]. I added T/G Andrew Lauderdale to the roster (overwrote a player) and released C Tim Barnes who is headed to free agency. I was unable to do this before due to roster limitations and positional restrictions.

* ILB Preston Brown kept on the roster [Bills]. Both he and the team announced publicly that they're both on the same page with intention to re-sign.

* K Sebastian Janikowsi released to free agency [Raiders]. The team made the announcement official that he would be not be re-signed this season. K Giorgio Tavecchio is currently a RFA and is expected to get an extension before the league year begins.

Depth Chart Edits:

* CB David Amerson placed as #2 CB [Chiefs]. CB Kyle Fuller is expected to be the primary slot corner and has been switched to #3 on the depth chart.

Rookie Prospects:

As mentioned before, I'm teaming up with a couple users and will be creating rookie prospects soon. My goal currently is to have a minimum of 10 rookie prospects added to the roster (in free agency) no later than February 26th. I will be on a cruise most of next week so won't be able to have any updates out during that time.

Ultimately I'll be using CBS Sports' Top-24 Rookie Prospect list as a reference. More coming soon on that.

I'm 1/2 way done with an excel sheet of all the height/weight and demographics of each player.
Working on player faces etc but EA's face add-ons are kinda repetitive and limited. Not a fan of a few players at the moment.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-17-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:39 PM   #310
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Just a summary of roster edits over the past 72 hours. My last update will be tomorrow and then I'll be back in Florida on Sunday the 25th. So no updates between the 22nd-25th.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/20/18 - 02/21/18

* LG John Greco re-signed to Giants

* RB Doug Martin released from the Buccaneers
* DT Chris Baker released from the Texans
* MLB Brian Cushing released from the Texans
* MLB Jerrell Freeman released from the Bears

* DT Winston Craig signed to the Eagles (overwritten player and added)
* OT Korren Kirven added to the Jets roster (future/reserve player). I just overwrote another player and added him in order to fill the void that EA requires.

Free Agency:

* WR Arrelious Benn released to free agency (Jags declined his 2018 option)
* TE Mychal Rivera released to free agency (Jags declined his 2018 option)
* LG Josh Sitton released to free agency (Bears declined his 2018 option)
* RT Ben Ijalanas released to free agency (Jets are declining his 2018 option however he could still re-sign with the team under different terms)
* SS/DB Jaylen Watkins released to free agency (Eagles declined his 2018 option)

* More and more reports are coming out that the Panthers will not be franchise tagging Andrew Norwell and so I will be letting him stay in free agency. Him and Josh Sitton are expected to be the top offensive lineman available in free agency this year.

* UFA K Ryan Succop re-signed with Tennessee on a multi-year deal [Titans.] He remains with the team.

Rookie Prospects:

* I will be focusing on rookie prospects early next week once I return from vacation with my family. When my wife and I get back I'll be finalizing rookie ratings with the help of a few users - the appearance and demographics of the prospects are already set and done so I'm ready to work on ratings as soon as I get back.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:37 PM   #311
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Just a summary of roster edits over the past 72 hours. My last update will be tomorrow and then I'll be back in Florida on Sunday the 25th. So no updates between the 22nd-25th.
Man I can't wait for the off-season to pick up!
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 02-23-2018, 08:47 PM   #312
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

How many rookies do you plan on having by the end of the draft. I know last year you had a good amount but where limited with slots available and all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »