Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 02-24-2018, 05:16 PM   #313
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
How many rookies do you plan on having by the end of the draft. I know last year you had a good amount but where limited with slots available and all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I'm in Mexico right now part of a cruise but I'll be back Monday for my next update. I always plan on doing the whole draft but as you saw last year it depends on EAs restrictions and how much I can work around.

I'll be back Monday afternoon.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:54 PM   #314
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

I'm finally back from being out of the country so I apologize for the delay. All transactions have been updated since February 21st. This post will be updated as new transactions continue to happen.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/26/18 - 02/27/18

* RB Brandon Bolden re-signed to the Patriots
* RB Dalton Crossan signed to the Buccaneers
* WR Larry Pinkard signed to the Browns (claimed off waivers after Jags release)
* RT Michael Dunn signed to L.A. Rams (player overwritten and added)
* RT Garry Gilliam re-signed to the 49ers
* OT John Theus signed to the Saints (claimed off waivers after Panthers release)
* OLB Tyrell Adams signed to the Colts
* CB Vontae Davis signed to the Bills (EA still has him on I.R. after the last patch)

* RB Chris Ivory released from the Jaguars
* WR Larry Pinkard released from the Jaguars
* OT John Theus released from the Panthers
* DE Charles Johnson released from the Panthers
* OLB Deontae Skinner released from the Giants
* OLB Gerald Hodges released from the Saints
* OLB Pernell McPhee released from the Bears
* LB Adarius Glanton released from the Buccaneers
* FS Kurt Coleman released from the Panthers
* FS Ron Parker released from the Chiefs
* SS Quintin Demps released from the Bears
* K Nick Folk released from the Buccaneers

** Trades **

* CB Marcus Peters [Chiefs] traded to the L.A. Rams for multiple draft picks

* Retirements *

* MLB David Harris officially announced his retirement from the NFL. [Patriots] He's been removed from the roster.

* P Donnie Jones officially announced his retirement from the NFL. [Eagles] He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* UFA CB Trumaine Johnson was released into free agency. After the acquisition of Marcus Peters, all signs point to the Rams using their franchise tag on FS Lamarcus Joyner or WR Sammy Watkins. This will force the team to allow Trumaine Johnson to walk. I left Johnson on the team initially because there was talk of him being re-signed at one point.

* C Joe Hawley was released to free agency [Buccaneers]. His team option was rejected by TB and he's now a UFA.

Depth Chart Edits:

* OG Dan Feeney moved to LG [Chargers]. With Forrest Lamp healthy and returning as the starter at RG, Feeney is expected to move back over to the left side unless the team adds a starter in free agency/draft.

* Free agent TE Crockett Gillmore has been switched to RT. He made the announcement to the league he is switching from TE to the offensive line. He's overall one of the best blocking TEs in the league and at 6'6 he's planning to add weight for the transition.

* DB/SS Byron Jones has officially been switched to CB. [Cowboys]. With Chidobe Awuzie stepping up on the outside and Orlando Scandrick being discussion of probable release. Byron Jones and Jourdan Lewis are expected to fill the starting voids heading into the season.

* SS Daniel Sorensen switched over to FS [Chiefs]. After Ron Parker's release I had to move a player over due to EA's roster restriction and Sorensen made the most since considering he's played all over the field the last couple of years as a hybrid player. He won't likely be the starter next season so I will move him back when possible depending on what KC does in the offseason at the safety position.

* P Cameron Johnston has been added to the roster [Eagles]. He was overwritten and added. After Donnie Jones' retirement, he's the only remaining Punter on the team.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-27-2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:56 PM   #315
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tuesday's transactions were included in Monday's update. Today's update consists of all transactions from yesterday as well as today's, so this post will continue to be edited as the day goes on.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/01/18

* RB Jonathan Stewart released from the Panthers
* DE Muhammad Wilkerson released from the Jets
* OLB Willie Young released from the Bears

Retirements:

* RB Matt Forte has officially announced his retirement from the NFL. [Jets]. He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* QB Mike Glennon has been released to free agency. [Bears]. The team announced he will be released at the start of free agency and will not be re-signed to the team. Due to EA's roster limits/restrictions I left Mark Sanchez on the roster, however he will also be released once the team adds a QB. There's no other QB on the roster besides Trubinsky.

* C Travis Swanson released from the Detroit's roster [Lions]. All signs show the team is moving forward with Graham Glasgow as their starting center. I overwrote and added C Leo Koloamatangi to the roster in order to fill the mandatory EA roster void. Unfortunately Madden does not allow you to spell his full last name, so it was shortened a little bit. He was signed on a future/reserve deal and spent time with the team in pre-season.

* WR T.J. Jones was released to free agency [Lions]. The team rejected his tenure this season making him a UFA. After they drafted Golladay and had slot receiver production from Jace Billingsley and others, the team no longer appears to need his services.

* A handful of free agents had their OVR ratings lowered including OLB Koa Misi. I don't agree with several of EA's free agent ratings, but I'm doing my best not to mess around with their ratings TOO much.

Depth Chart Edits:

* MLB Ryan Shazier has been removed from Pittsburgh's depth chart [Steelers]. The team announced he will not be playing in 2018 but remains part of the team. There's no real way I can prevent him from playing in 2018 CFM modes, so for now he's left off the depth chart properly simulated in 'Play Now' mode.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:54 PM   #316
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Sure you already know but if you haven't seen it already, DRC is being moved to Safety and will complete with Darian Thompson for Starter

Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 03-03-2018, 09:48 PM   #317
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Sure you already know but if you haven't seen it already, DRC is being moved to Safety and will complete with Darian Thompson for Starter

Who is DRC?

Sent from my 5049W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-03-2018, 10:28 PM   #318
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Yup. thanks man. I'm on duty today but I'll get an update out in the morning. My roster is still updated outside of that though for the most part. (minimal changes today).
I checked myself on that DRC.

Sent from my 5049W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #319
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Updates have been going out daily however this post is a summary of all the roster edits that have been done up to this point since Friday. All of today's edits will be added to this post as the day goes on as well.

Rookie prospect creations have officially begun today as well...

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/02/18 - 03/04/18

* S Kurt Coleman signed to the Saints

* TE Levine Toiolo released from the Falcons
* DE Derrick Shelby released from the Falcons

Trades:

* DE/OLB Robert Quinn has been traded to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for draft pick compensation. He played ROLB/Edge for the Rams but will move back to RE in Miami's 4-3 defense.

Free Agency:

* SS Bradley McDougald has been placed back on Seattle's roster. [Seahawks]. Although he's currently in place to be a free agent, multiple reports have come out this week that the team is in the process of re-signing him to an extension. With Kam Chancellor not expected to play this season, McDougald will compete to retain his starting role at the SS position.

* RFA OG Jeremiah Sirles has been released to free agency [Vikings]. Minnesota did not tender him and he's now unrestricted heading into free agency this month.

* Additional free agents have been given rating adjustments including Tyvon Branch, Mike Wallace, Koa Misi and others. I will likely hold off on additional rating changes from hear on out. Approximately 15 free agents were given edits.

Depth Chart Edits:

* DB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has officially been moved to FS [Giants]. The team announced the move yesterday morning as he will be competing for the starting role next to Landon Collins. His competition going into camp will be Darian Thompson for the time being.

* S Kam Chancellor has been removed from the depth chart [Seahawks]. He announced he's hoping to return for the 2018 season and play, however more and more reports this month are showing his season (and career) is in jeopardy. The team is mull on his return and now reports are that Bradley McDougald will be re-signed soon.

* OL Taylor Moton has been switched to LG [Panthers]. With Andrew Norwell headed to free agency, Moton is switching to compete for the LG position. He was in competition to start at RT last season but lost it to Daryl Williams. Moton's versatility on the line should favor him well.

Rookie Prospects:

As promised in previous posts, I'm beginning the rookie prospects this morning. I will likely hold off uploading them, until I have enough done, however the QB's and RB's will be first to be completed. This will be on-going throughout the week and ratings (as always) will be a constant edit. I'm not going crazy with prospects until we get to the draft per tradition, but first round prospects should be completed hopefully by the conclusion of the week. Rookies Ronald Jones II (hamstring), Maurice Hurst (heart condition) and Billy Price (pectoral tear) will not be created until there is more clarity on their situation.

UPDATED AS OF 03/04 5:15pm EST: QB Bakey Mayfield, QB Sam Darnold, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Lamar Jackson, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Courtland Sutton & WR James Washington have been completed with ratings. They will be uploaded likely tomorrow afternoon/evening after I've done at least 10 more prospects. Bradley Chubb, Quenton Nelson, Minkah Fitzpatrick and Rashaan Evans will be my first priority in the morning.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-04-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:43 AM   #320
Rookie

RedivivusOlive1's Arena

I have questions right now:
Would free agents expected to change teams be on the free agents pool or their 2017 team? Cause we would think Raiders should start Obi Melifonwu and not Reggie Nelson at FS.
Should we expect Raiders ratings to be based on the Gruden scheme or the Todd Downing scheme?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »