Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 03-08-2018, 09:20 PM   #313
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Are you wanting a picture of each of the 40 CAPs I've made so far? including ratings and equipment? I just want to make sure I understand your question first.
That is probably much easier than typing it all out or making an excel file. If you decide to do that, can you just post them all in the OS?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 03-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #314
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0

This is my last update until Sunday. I have to go out of town for business but I'll be adding more and updating everything Sunday upon my return. Appreciate your support and patience.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/08/18

* QB Ryan Fitzpatrick re-signed to the Buccaneers
* DE Owa Odighizuwa signed to the Bills
* CB Sam Shields signed to the Rams (he was removed from the game on EA's last official update. I overwrote another player of the same height and weight/appearance and corrected all the equipment and personal information including hometown. He also has the same amount of years to match. He's not expected to last on the roster and is no better then #5 as of now anyway.)

* RB DeMarco Murray released from the Titans

Retirements:

* G/C Kraig Urbik officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]. I removed him from the roster.

Trades:

* CB Aqib Talib traded to the L.A. Rams for a 5th round draft pick this year

Depth Chart Edits:

* DB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has been placed back as the team's #3 CB. Several reports came out a few days ago that he was moved to FS, however the team has now debunked the reports and state they're inaccurate.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* I officially have 35 top rated prospects on my roster. I'm leaving it at 35 until I return from my trip this weekend but I'll be back adding more on Sunday. I'll probably get the number to 50 by next Friday but then I will stop until after the draft is over. I prefer to reserve CAPs for rookies that get drafted in rounds 1-2 only. I will overwrite faceless rookies from last season in free agency to complete the rest.

* WR D.J. Moore & SS Justin Reid were the only 2 rookies I had the time to add today.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, OT Mike McGlinchey, OT Connor Williams, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
That is probably much easier than typing it all out or making an excel file. If you decide to do that, can you just post them all in the OS?
I'll post what I can to you in private message. But I'm tied up until the weekend is over because I'll be out of town.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-08-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #315
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
This is my last update until Sunday. I have to go out of town for business but I'll be adding more and updating everything Sunday upon my return. Appreciate your support and patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll post what I can to you in private message. But I'm tied up until the weekend is over because I'll be out of town.
Sounds good man, no rush! Really appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 03-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #316
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update consists of everything over the past 24-36 hours. Just got back from a business trip so I'm playing a little catch up for now. I have to run out again, but I'll be adding a few more rookies tonight when I get home also. I'll update this post later when it's done.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/11/18

* CB Richard Sherman signed to the 49ers (#25 jersey already owned by Jimmie Ward)
* CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson re-signed to the Falcons

* QB Matt Cassel released from the Titans
* RB Lance Dunbar released from the Rams
* WR Eric Weems released from the Titans
* CB Jeremy Lane released from the Seahawks
* CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie released from the Giants
* SS Da'Norris Searcy released from the Titans
* P Brad Wing released from the Giants

Trades:

* WR Jarvis Landry [Dolphins] traded to the Cleveland Browns w/ draft picks involved
* WR Torrey Smith [Eagles] traded for CB Daryl Worley [Panthers]
* DT Danny Shelton [Browns] traded to the New England Patriots for a draft pick
* QB Deshone Kizer [Browns] traded for CB Damarious Randall [Packers]
* QB Tyrod Taylor [Bills] traded to the Cleveland Browns for a draft pick

Free Agency:

* DE/OLB Elvis Dumerville has been released to free agency [49ers]. The team declined his 2018 option making him an UFA.
* CB Adam Jones has been released to free agency [Bengals.] The team declined his 2018 option making him an UFA. The team is discussing re-signing him to a reduced contract though.

Old 03-13-2018, 10:42 AM   #317
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is final. I'll be available tomorrow as well and plan to focus more on the rookie prospects as well as whatever transactions take place.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/12/18 - 13/13/18

* QB Kirk Cousins signed to the Vikings
* QB Case Keenum signed to the Broncos
* QB Sam Bradford signed to the Cardinals
* QB Teddy Bridgewater signed to the Jets
* QB Mike Glennon signed to the Cardinals
* RB Dion Lewis signed to the Titans
* RB Isaiah Crowell signed to the Jets
* RB Jonathan Stewart signed to the Giants
* WR Sammy Watkins signed to the Chiefs
* WR Allen Robinson signed to the Bears
* WR Paul Richardson signed to the Redskins
* WR Danny Amendola signed to the Dolphins
* WR Albert Wilson signed to the Dolphins
* WR Taylor Gabriel signed to the Bears
* WR John Brown signed to the Ravens
* WR Donte Moncrief signed to the Jaguars
* WR Griff Whalen signed to the Raiders
* WR Ryan Grant signed to the Ravens
* TE Jimmy Graham signed to the Packers
* TE Trey Burton signed to the Bears
* TE Derek Carrier signed to the Raiders
* OT Chris Hubbard signed to the Browns
* OT Seantrel Henderson signed to the Texans
* OT Donald Stephenson signed to the Browns
* LG Andrew Norwell signed to the Jaguars
* C/G Weston Richburg signed to the 49ers
* DE Muhammad Wilkerson signed to Packers
* DE Chris Smith signed to the Browns
* DT Haloti Ngata signed to the Eagles
* DT Star Lotuleli signed to the Bills
* LOLB Devon Kennard signed to the Lions
* MLB Anthony Hitchens signed to the Chiefs
* MLB Avery Williamson signed to the Jets
* MLB Christian Jones signed to the Lions
* MLB Corey Nelson signed to the Eagles
* CB Trumaine Johnson signed to the Jets
* CB Malcom Butler signed to the Titans
* CB Bashaud Breeland signed to the Panthers
* CB Aaron Colvin signed to the Texans
* S Rafael Bush signed to the Bills
* K Cody Parkey signed to the Bears
* P Jeff Locke signed to the 49ers

* RB Adrian Peterson released from the Cardinals
* RB Danny Woodhead released from the Ravens
* WR Jordy Nelson released from the Packers
* WR Tavon Austin released from the Rams
* TE Brent Celek released from the Eagles
* TE Julius Thomas released from the Dolphins
* RT Marshall Newhouse released from the Raiders
* LB Lawrence Timmons released from the Dolphins
* OLB Tamba Hali released from the Chiefs
* CB Will Gay released from the Steelers
* CB Sean Smith released from the Raiders
* CB/S Lardarius Webb released from the Ravens

* FB Anthony Scherman re-signed to the Chiefs
* WR Marqise Lee re-signed to the Jaguars
* LT Bradley Sowell re-signed to the Bears
* RT Austin Pasztor re-signed to the Falcons
* G/T James Hurst re-signed to the Ravens
* DT Kyle Williams re-signed to the Bills
* MLB Mark Herlich re-signed to the Giants
* CB Brent Grimes re-signed to the Buccaneers
* CB/FS Walt Aikens re-signed to the Dolphins
* CB Nevin Lawson re-signed to the Lions
* SS Tavon Wilson re-signed to the Lions
* SS Nate Ebner re-signed to the Patriots

Trades:

* LT Cordy Glenn [Bills] traded to the Cincinnati Bengals for draft compensation

Retirements:

* RT Zach Strief officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Saints]. He's been removed from the roster.
* MLB Paul Posluszny officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Jaguars]. He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins released to free agency. All signs currently point to the Jets being unable to re-sign him this offseason.
* DT Ndamukong Suh has been kept on Miami's roster. Initial reports came out that he was being released as a designated post June 1 cut, but he still remains with Miami and the team has officially placed him on the trade block. A cut is still possible (likely) by the conclusion of tomorrow.
* WR Benny Fowler has been released to free agency [Broncos]. Denver declined his 5th year option making him an UFA.
* RT Austin Howard has been released to free agency [Ravens]. Baltimore declined his 5th year options making him an UFA.
* CB Delvin Breaux has been released to free agency [Saints]. New Orleans declined his 5th year option making him an UFA.
* DT Beau Allen released to free agency [Eagles]. I kept him on the roster initially because the team appeared interested in re-signing him but after they signed Haloti Ngata, it appears imminent he's signing elsewhere.
* WR Eli Rogers released to free agency [Steelers]. Pittsburgh did not tender him, making him an UFA.

Depth Chart Edits:

* Weston Richburg moved to RG [49ers]. He was just signed by the team today but they already have Daniel Kilgore under center with a new deal. Richburg also plays offensive guard and should take over on the right side with Kilgore under center.
* WR Tavon Austin played as a RB for the Rams but I switched him back to WR prior to placing him in free agency.
* LB Lawrence Timmons played as an OLB in Miami but I switched him back to MLB prior to placing him in free agency.
* T/G Alex Lewis has been moved to RT [Ravens]. With the return of James Hurst competing for a spot at LT or LG and Ronnie Stanley holding it down at LT this season, Alex Lewis should handle RT duties for the time being.

Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 36 top rated rookie prospects. I went ahead and added RB Ronald Jones II today. More to come this week....

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, OT Mike McGlinchey, OT Connor Williams, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid.

* Reminder: I'm intentionally not going crazy with rookies until the draft gets closer. I always prefer to use CAPs on players that go in rounds 1-2 only.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-14-2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:46 PM   #318
Rookie

OVR: 3

I saw the Kirk Cousins move and just yelled "nooooooo!!"I immediately signed on to SBnation, and just hung my head in depression. I was so hoping he'd come to the Jets. FMLLLLLLL!!!!

Gonna check out the rosters though, haven't played this years Madden much, at all really.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #319
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I saw the Kirk Cousins move and just yelled "nooooooo!!"I immediately signed on to SBnation, and just hung my head in depression. I was so hoping he'd come to the Jets. FMLLLLLLL!!!!

Gonna check out the rosters though, haven't played this years Madden much, at all really.
Instead you've got Bridgewater and McCown haha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 03-14-2018, 01:37 PM   #320
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is complete.

There will be no update tomorrow because of my job.* Next update will be Friday afternoon/evening.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/14/18

* QB Tom Savage signed to the Saints
* QB Chase Daniel signed to the Bears
* QB A.J. McCarron signed to the Bills
* RB Carlos Hyde signed to the Browns
* RB Jerick McKinnon signed to the 49ers
* TE Darren Fells signed to the Browns
* TE Niles Paul signed to the Jaguars
* TE Virgil Green signed to the Chargers
* OG Senio Kelemete signed to the Texans
* OG Patrick Omameh signed to the Giants
* LT Nate Solder signed to the Giants
* C Spencer Long signed to the Jets
* G/C Zach Fulton signed to the Texans
* RG Brandon Fusco signed to the Falcons
* G/T Andre Smith signed to the Cardinals
* DT Beau Allen signed to the Buccaneers
* DE Denico Autry signed to the Colts
* DE Mitch Unrein signed to the Buccaneers
* DE/OLB Trent Murphy signed to the Bills
* OLB/DE Barkevious Mingo signed to the Seahawks
* OLB Kareem Martin signed to the Giants
* MLB Demario Davis signed to the Saints
* MLB Julian Stanford signed to the Bills
* CB Patrick Robinson signed to the Saints
* CB T.J. Carrie signed to the Browns
* CB Tramaine Brock signed to the Broncos
* CB Terrance Mitchell signed to the Browns
* CB D.J. Hayden signed to the Jaguars
* CB Teddy Williams signed to the Giants
* CB DeShawn Shead signed to the Lions
* FS/CB Don Carey signed to the Jaguars
* SS Cody Davis signed to the Jaguars
* K Chandler Catanzaro signed to the Buccaneers

* WR Jeremy Maclin released from the Ravens
* WR Markus Wheaton released from the Bears
* TE Eric Ebron released from the Lions
* DT Ndamukong Suh released from the Dolphins (officially)
* CB Marcus Cooper released from the Bears
* FS/DB Tyrann Mathieau released from the Cardinals

* RB Rex Burkhead re-signed to the Patriots
* WR Brian Quick re-signed to the Redskins
* WR Bruce Ellington re-signed to the Texans
* TE Lee Smith re-signed to the Raiders
* RG Josh Kline re-signed to the Titans
* OT Michael Schofield re-signed to the Chargers
* DE Julius Peppers re-signed to the Panthers
* DE DaQuan Jones re-signed to the Titans
* DE William Hayes re-signed to the Dolphins
* DE Jarvis Jenkins re-signed to the Chiefs
* MLB Todd Davis re-signed to the Broncos
* MLB Josh Bynes re-signed to the Cardinals
* MLB Nick Bellore re-signed to the Lions
* ROLB Sam Acho re-signed to the Bears
* FS Mike Mitchell released from the Steelers
* SS Keith Tandy re-signed to the Buccaneers
* SS Terrence Brooks re-signed to the Jets
* SS Robert Golden released from the Steelers
* P Kevin Huber re-signed to the Bengals

Retirements:

* LT Joe Thomas officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Browns]. He's been removed from the roster.

Trades:

* QB Trevor Siemian [Broncos] traded to the Minnesota Vikings for draft pick compensation

Depth Chart Edits:

* CB Damarious Randall has been placed at FS [Browns.] Cleveland announced they will move Randall to FS for the offseason to see if he fits there after playing below average at CB the previous couple of years. Jabrill Peppers did not meet expectations last season and will be competing for the starting role next to Derrick Kindred as well.

* Trent Murphy switched to the LE [Bills]. He's expected to switch to DE in Buffalo's 4-3 defense and will be competing with Shaq Lawson as the edge rusher across from Jerry Hughes.

* I had to remove 3 players from the Browns roster. Between the amount of recent trades, free agent additions, future/reserve contracts and lack of UFAs, the team's roster is at max limit. I will add them back once openings are made, however they were players not expected to make the cut come OTAs.

Free Agency:

* LOLB Connor Barwin has been placed in free agency. [Rams]. I left him on the roster initially because of his strong outspoken desire to re-sign with the team, however it appears now the team is moving on from him. Samson Ebukam is expected to take over.

* WR Brandon Coleman released to free agency [Saints]. New Orleans did not tender him making him an UFA. Willie Snead is expected to man the slot WR position with recently added Josh Huff or Austin Carr filling in at #4. New Orleans will surely add another WR in the draft.

* RB Thomas Rawls has been released to free agency [Seahawks]. RB Mike Davis also. Seattle did not tender them making them UFAs.

* RB Zach Zenner and MLB Brandon Copeland have been released to free agency [Lions].* Neither player received tenders and are now UFAs.

Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 38 top rated rookie prospects. QB Mason Rudolph & RB Kerryon Johnson were added today. I won't be creating anymore QBs or RBs at this time until the draft.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, OT Mike McGlinchey, OT Connor Williams, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid.

* Reminder: I'm intentionally not going crazy with rookies until the draft gets closer. I always prefer to use CAPs on players that go in rounds 1-2 only.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-14-2018 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »