Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2018, 03:46 PM   #337
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Appreciate the Giants change!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 03-22-2018, 03:48 PM   #338
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is complete and consists of yesterday's as well as today's changes.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/21/18 - 03/22/18

* RB Frank Gore signed to the Dolphins
* RB Damien Williams signed to the Chiefs
* WR Mike Wallace signed to the Eagles
* WR Terrelle Pryor signed to the Jets
* WR Deonte Thompson signed to the Cowboys
* WR Cobi Hamilton signed to the Cardinals (claimed off waivers)
* TE Luke Wilson signed to the Lions
* TE Logan Paulsen signed to the Falcons
* OT Breno Giacomini signed to the Raiders
* OG Kevin Pamphile signed to the Titans
* T/G Tom Compton signed to the Vikings
* DT Clinton McDonald signed to the Broncos
* DT Sylvester Williams signed to the Lions
* MLB Joe Thomas signed to the Cowboys
* MLB Ramik Wilson signed to the Rams
* OLB Emmanuel Lamur signed to the Raiders
* CB Tramon Williams signed to the Packers
* K Taylor Bertolet signed to the Broncos

* WR Cobi Hamilton released from the Texans
* WR/KR Dwayne Harris released from the Giants
* DT Chunky Clements released from the Texans

* QB E.J. Manuel re-signed to the Raiders
* RB Mike Davis re-signed to the Seahawks
* OT LaAdrian Waddle re-signed to the Patriots
* OG Jack Mewhort re-signed to the Colts
* C/G Daniel Munyer re-signed to the Cardinals
* DE Marcus Smith re-signed to the Seahawks
* DT Daniel McCullers re-signed to the Steelers
* DT Derrick Shelby re-signed to the Falcons
* OLB Marquis Flowers re-signed to the Patriots
* CB Sherrick McManis re-signed to the Bears

Trades:

* DE Jason Pierre-Paul [Giants] traded to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with draft pick compensation involved.

* CB C.J. Smith was sent back to the Browns' roster. He was traded to Seattle recently but the trade was nullified today.

Depth Chart Edits:

* DL Dalvin Tomlinson has been switched to DE [Giants]. Continuing on from last update, the Giants are converting to a hybrid 3-4 and Tomlinson will now switch to the 5-technique DE role. JPP was traded earlier today and Damon Harrison is the official NT. Olivier Vernon should see more of a EDGE/OLB role now but no official word has been made. DE Josh Mauro is expected to provide depth at the 2/3 technique DE role as well. Alec Ogletree has been moved to starting weakside linebacker as well as the #2 MLB on the depth chart. He will see both roles depending on nickel and 3-4 packages.
Reminder: all users in CFM mode will need to switch to a 3-4 defensive playbook in order to get the proper lineups.

* Jersey numbers are on-going still. Several players including Jarvis Landry, Trey Burton, Aaron Lynch, Carlos Hyde, Jerick McKinnon among others have been corrected. I appreciate everyone who's messaged me privately or contributed elsewhere for this information.

* RB Frank Gore placed as the #2 RB in Miami [Dolphins.] He has a higher OVR in Madden but he will be the short yardage relief only and C.O.P. back behind Kenyan Drake. (for now at least). He was signed on a 1-year deal and is expected to retire at the conclusion of the season.

* OT LaAdrian Waddle has been moved to LT [Patriots]. He's fully expected to take over the blindside after the departure of Nate Solder. He will be competing with Antion Garcia who was recently cleared by doctors to play again after suffering severe blood clotting.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 53 top rated rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2.

* DT Maurice Hurst was finally added to the roster. He's expected to be a top-20 prospect, however I intentionally held off creating him until more information was released about his irregular heart condition. According to reports today, doctors gave him the green light to be drafted and continue his career. Hurst and Vita Vea are expected to be this year's top DT's taken in the draft.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid & SS Ronnie Harrison.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-22-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 09:09 AM   #339
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Today's update is complete and consists of yesterday's as well as today's changes.
Great rosters, a few things related to the 49ers.

Weston Richburg is #58
Jonathan Cooper is #64
Andrew Lauderdale is #61
Jeff Locke is #2
Mark Nzoecha is #53
Malcolm Johnson is #46
Max McCaffrey is #1

All according to 49ers.com

As for missing 49ers, not a huge deal, but QB 4 Nick Mullens(Practice squader last year), SS Don Jones(probably in FA pool, was on IR last year), LB 49 Boseko Lokombo(Practice Squader last year), and 2 other LBs, Jimmie Gilbert which would be with Eli Harold, Watson LBs, and then Donavin Newsom, either MLB or with Malcom Smith.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:36 PM   #340
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's roster update is complete.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SUNDAY

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/23/18

* QB Brock Osweiler signed to the Dolphins
* WR Allen Hurns signed to the Cowboys
* WR Andre Roberts signed to the Jets
* OL Jeremiah Sirles signed to the Panthers
* DT Tom Johnson signed to the Seahawks
* CB E.J. Gaines signed to the Browns
* CB Ross Cockrell signed to the Panthers
* CB Bene Benwikere signed to the Cardinals
* SS Da'Norris Searcy signed to the Panthers

* DE Ryan Davis released from the Bills

* OT Sam Young re-signed to the Dolphins
* G/C Evan Smith re-signed to the Buccaneers

Retirements:

* OG Joe Berger officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Vikings]. He's been removed from the roster.

* TE Martellus Bennett officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free agent]. He's been removed from the roster

Trades:

* RT Jared Veldheer [Cardinals] traded to the Denver Broncos for a draft pick

Free Agency:

* I removed a handful of UFAs from their respective teams today that I was certain they were going to re-sign or just simply forgot to remove including OL Anthony Steen [Dolphins], OL Dakota Dozier [Jets], OL Jonotthan Harris [Jets], and about 6 others.

* Approximately 10 free agents were given lower OVR ratings. I edited primarily players such as FB Cory Harkey and others who haven't played in the league in over 2 seasons and are not expected to be relevant anymore. This should assist in the CPU not signing them in CFM mode like the game tends to do. I will likely do more eventually as well.

* I'm fully aware that K Derek Dimke does not play for the Dolphins.
Miami does not have a future/reserve, P.S. or any kicker what so ever on the roster right now so I was forced to add him to fill the void. I can't believe I have to make this disclaimer, but I had a person message me complaining about it as if I didn't know any better....I kindly asked them (sarcastically) who the kicker on the team is so I could change it...and amazingly I haven't had a response yet... go figure

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Andre Robert was left off of the main depth chart [Jets]. He was just signed but isn't expected to make an impact as a receiver in New York. He was one of the league's top 5 kick returners last season though and has been placed as the primary return man.

* OL Jeremiah Sirles has been moved to LG [Panthers]. He was recently signed however is expected to move to LG to compete for the open vacancy. He's versatile on the line but is fully expected to compete with Greg Van Rotten unless the team addresses the need in the draft.

* Jersey numbers are still being addressed slowly. Once again, I appreciate those of you who have addressed the changes or contacted me for assistance.
Also, I overwrote and added a couple players who are not in the game to their teams including QB Nick Mullens, RB Brandon Radcliff and 3-4 others. They're not going to make final cuts, but when I get requests from users, I try to do what I can.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster still currently has 53 rookie prospects. I added 3 last night but I'm probably going to slow down at this point, because every player from here on out is a likely toss up of the 2nd or 3rd round. I always prefer to utilize CAPs on players in Rounds 1-2 only.

* If there's a certain prospect that I get an overwhelming request for, I will add them but from between now and the draft I will be very selective on who I create.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid & SS Ronnie Harrison.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-23-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 06:56 PM   #341
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Today's roster update will be complete around 10pm EST.

Here's where it currently stands...
Have to say, your rosters are by far the best and most accurate on XB1, no one else comes close. Keep up the great work, will definitely make the time go by faster after the draft before Madden 19 comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #342
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Have to say, your rosters are by far the best and most accurate on XB1, no one else comes close. Keep up the great work, will definitely make the time go by faster after the draft before Madden 19 comes out.
Preach

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 03-24-2018, 07:24 AM   #343
Rookie

beastde56's Arena

Quote:
Today's roster update is complete.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE SUNDAY
I agree with the roster is dope jus something’s i noticed on the bears roster Aaron lynch is a rolb. Jonathan Anderson is a middle Irving plays lolb Patrick scales signed to raiders and Tom Compton signed to Vikings

Another question I have is Do you have this same roster without the rookies in the free agent pool tht would be dope asf if you did thank in advance
Old 03-25-2018, 09:58 AM   #344
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastde56
I agree with the roster is dope jus something’s i noticed on the bears roster Aaron lynch is a rolb. Jonathan Anderson is a middle Irving plays lolb Patrick scales signed to raiders and Tom Compton signed to Vikings

Another question I have is Do you have this same roster without the rookies in the free agent pool tht would be dope asf if you did thank in advance
I've had Tom Compton on the Vikings since Thursday when he first signed and Patrick Scales is an ERFA with the Bears (not tendered though so I released him). He's never been with the Raiders though and wasn't recently signed, you've got him confused with Andrew DePaola who signed with the Raiders back on March 15th.

I don't have a roster without the rookies sorry.

I switched Aaron Lynch to ROLB (he was a RE in SF's 4-3 defense last season thanks for the heads up because I forgot the switch).

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-25-2018 at 11:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »