Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 03-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #337
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
There's ways to lower or increase the player's salary and CAP hit (editing OVR ratings, releasing them to free agency and re-sigining them), however there's no official or real way to edit contract years etc in roster editing.
Damn, thanks for the quick response though. I wish EA would do madden like NBA 2K, editable contract terms, and also downloadable draft classes.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:57 PM   #338
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
There's ways to lower or increase the player's salary and CAP hit (editing OVR ratings, releasing them to free agency and re-sigining them), however there's no official or real way to edit contract years etc in roster editing.
how do i know who to cut on cle i am at 75 players already even without j thomes today i cut like 5 bottom guys
Old 03-14-2018, 10:27 PM   #339
Rookie

Hey, loving the roster.

Have a few things about the 49ers:
TE Kittle should start over TE Celek
CB Sherman will be wearing #25 as J. Ward is giving up that # for him. Not sure what J. Ward will wear now.
KR Depth Chart should be #1 R. Mostert and #2 V. Bolden
PR #1 should be T. Taylor
Old 03-16-2018, 03:47 PM   #340
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is final and consists of yesterday's as well as today's transactions.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/15/18 - 03/16/18

* QB Chad Henne signed to the Chiefs
* QB Tyler Bray signed to the Bears
* RB LeGarrette Blount signed to the Lions
* RB Doug Martin signed to the Raiders
* RB Jeremy Hill signed to the Patriots
* FB Keith Smith signed to the Raiders
* WR Jordy Nelson signed to the Raiders
* WR Michael Crabtree signed to the Ravens
* WR Sammie Coates signed to the Texans (claimed off waivers)
* WR Jaron Brown signed to the Seahawks
* TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins signed to the Jaguars
* TE Ed Dickson signed to the Seahawks
* OT Zach Banner signed to the Panthers (claimed off waivers)
* OT Matt Tobin signed to the Patriots
* G/T Justin Pugh signed to the Cardinals
* LG Josh Sitton signed to the Dolphins
* G/C Ryan Jensen signed to the Buccaneers
* RG Jermon Bushrod signed to the Saints
* OG Kenny Wiggins signed to the Lions
* DE Adrian Clayborn signed to the Patriots
* DE Aaron Lynch signed to the Bears
* DE Tank Carradine signed to the Raiders
* DT Dontari Poe signed to the Panthers
* DT Sheldon Richardson signed to the Vikings
* MLB Preston Brown signed to the Bengals
* OLB Jeremy Cash signed to the Cardinals (claimed off waivers)
* OLB Tahir Whitehead signed to the Raiders
* OLB Jerry Attaochu signed to the 49ers
* CB Johnson Bademosi signed to the Texans
* CB Shareece Wright signed to the Raiders
* CB Rashaan Melvin signed to the Raiders
* DB/FS Tyrann Mathieu signed to the Texans
* S/CB Curtis Riley signed to the Giants
* S Marcus Gilchrist signed to the Raiders
* K Cairo Santos signed to the Jets
* K Caleb Sturgis signed to the Chargers
* P Sam Irwin-Hill signed to the Redskins
* LS Andrew DePaola signed to the Raiders

* WR Michael Crabtree released from the Raiders
* WR Sammie Coates released from the Browns
* WR Jarius Wright released from the Vikings
* OT Zach Banner released from the Browns
* C Maurice Pouncey released from the Dolphins
* DL Josh Mauro released from the Cardinals
* DE Karl Klug released from the Titans
* DE Vinny Curry released from the Eagles
* LB Jeremy Cash released from the Browns
* S/CB Trevon Hartfield released from the Browns

* RB Zach Zenner re-signed to the Lions
* RB Taiwan Jones re-signed to the Bills
* RB Travaris Cadet re-signed to the Bills
* TE Tyler Eifert re-signed to the Bengals
* TE Daniel Brown re-signed to the Bears
* OG Jordan Devey re-signed to the Chiefs
* C John Sullivan re-signed to the Rams
* OT Ben Ijalana re-signed to the Jets
* DE Alex Okafor re-signed to the Saints
* DE Will Clarke re-signed to the Buccaneers
* MLB Zach Brown re-signed to the Redskins
* OLB Lerentee McCray re-signed to the Jaguars
* P Thomas Morstead re-signed to the Saints

Trades

* C Daniel Kilgore [49ers] traded to the Miami Dolphins for draft pick compensation
* CB Jason McCourty [Browns] traded to the New England Patriots for draft pick compensation

Free Agency:

* CB Bashaud Breeland has been placed back in free agency. He failed his physical after agreeing to terms with the Panthers and his contract is now void.

* WR Ryan Grant has been placed back in free agency. He failed his physical with the Ravens after agreeing to terms with the team.

* WR Tavon Austin has been placed back on L.A's roster. [Rams]. His initial release from the team has been revoked and a new contract restructured. LA announced he will return as a WR and not a RB where he played last season. He's competing for the slot WR role with no guaranteed money in his new deal.

Depth Chart Edits:

* LB Vincent Rey moved to LOLB [Bengals]. After the team signed Preston Brown, Rey is fully expected to move to the starting strong side after struggling in the middle all season long in 2017.

* TE C.J. Fiedorowicz has been removed from Houston's depth chart [Texans]. It appears as if he's preparing to announced his retirement from the league. He restructured his contract quite a bit and the team placed him on the reserved/retired list. It appears he's getting the ball rolling instead of struggling through another year of concussions.

* DT Sharrif Floyd removed from Minnesota's depth chart [Vikings]. His career is likely over and EA/Madden still has him on the Vikings roster due to his rights still owned by the team. He's in the middle of a legal hearing/grievance with the team and more than likely will be released from the team ultimately but for now he's been removed from the depth chart.

* OT Ereck Flowers has officially been moved to RT [Giants]. The team announced the move this afternoon officially even though multiple reports had it reported already. He'll be competing for the starting RT job after struggling all season long on the blindside in 2017.

* G/C Ryan Jensen placed as LG for Tampa Bay [Buccaneers]. He played extremely well at center last season, but so did Ali Marpet prior to his injury. One or the other is getting moved to guard, but I'm moving Jensen for now, based on his experience at the position, until the team makes an official announcement. J.R. Sweezy should return for another season at RG in competition with Givens Price.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 40 top rated rookie prospects including LT Kolton Miller & CB Isaiah Oliver who were added to the roster today. I'm done adding offensive players until we get closer to the draft. Defense will be focused on from here on out.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid.

* Reminder: I'm intentionally not going crazy with rookies until the draft gets closer. I always prefer to use CAPs on players that go in rounds 1-2 only.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-17-2018 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:36 PM   #341
Rookie

So how do the rookies work? I know I can load a roster. Start at super bowl. But what about the draft? I donít quite get that. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-17-2018, 03:25 PM   #342
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Pretty straight forward update today. Nothing crazy finally after the last 4 days of never ending transactions/edits.

Next update will be Monday morning.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/17/18

* QB Matt Barkley signed to the Bengals
* RE Vinny Curry signed to the Buccaneers
* MLB Kevin Pierre-Louis signed to the Jets
* OLB Kyle Wilber signed to the Raiders
* SS Maurice Alexander signed to the Seahawks

* RE Robert Ayers released from the Buccaneers
* DT Johnathan Hankins released from the Colts
* DT Sylvester Williams released from the Titans
* CB Orlando Scandrick released from the Cowboys

* OG Billy Turner re-signed to the Broncos

Retirements:

* RB Danny Woodhead officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]. He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* MLB NaVorro Bowman and CB E.J. Gaines have been released to free agency. I intentionally left them on their teams because it appeared they were heading towards re-signing but that all has changed as of late.

Depth Chart Edits:

* LB Tahir Whitehead has been moved to MLB [Raiders]. Bruce Irvin and Khalil Mack are clear cut on the outside and Whitehead has shown versatility at all 3 positions in the past. His strong point is rush defense which is where the Raiders struggled last season.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 43 top rated rookie prospects including CB Donte Jackson, SS Ronnie Harrison & DE Josh Sweat who were added to the roster today. I'm done adding offensive players until we get closer to the draft. Defense will be focused on from here on out.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid & SS Ronnie Harrison.

* Reminder: I'm intentionally not going crazy with rookies until the draft gets closer. I always prefer to use CAPs on players that go in rounds 1-2 only.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-17-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 02:51 AM   #343
Rookie

KiffinWillWin's Arena

?J-hank? ? the wannabe DE=current DT ?? ??? ? yep.

"I'm Trippin Lil Bish On Odell??" - 21 Savage
"I Don't F*** Around With the Zan's" - 21 Savage
BROUGHT 2 YOU DAT TAPANGA pOcKet StUfF
"Madden Rosters On The Xbox" - Marky
"U Can Get High If You Want" - Wiz Khalifa

"Lays" - 21 Savage
Old 03-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #344
Rookie

Are you gonna Update jersey numbers cause Allen Robinson is #12 , Chase Daniel #4 , jimmy graham #80
Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »