Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2018, 10:19 AM   #345
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is pretty much done and straight forward. (slow weekend.)

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/24/18 - 03/25/18

* QB Drew Stanton signed to the Browns
* OT Cameron Fleming signed to the Cowboys
* OG Marcus Martin signed to the Cowboys
* DT Shamar Stephen signed to the Seahawks
* OLB Pernell McPhee signed to the Redskins
* CB Justin Bethel signed to the Falcons

* CB Marcus Cooper re-signed to the Bears
* S Reggie Nelson re-signed to the Raiders

Free Agency:

* UFA CB Terrance Newman has been placed in free agency [Vikings]. I initially left him on the team because there's been discussion of him re-signing but it doesn't look to happen anytime soon.
- I overwrote and added CB Horace Richardson to the Vikings roster as well.

Depth Chart Edits:

* OL La'el Collins switched to LG [Cowboys]. With the team signing OT Cameron Fleming, he's fully expected to start at RT and the team has been discussing moving Collins to LG all off-season. If there are any changes to this I'll make it, but this appears to be the direction the team is taking.

* A few more jersey corrections have been made including CB Chidobe Awuzie, QB Deshone Kizer and WR Torrey Smith. Thank you again who's contributed to this information on Operation Sports as well as private messages.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster currently has 57 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. Added a few more today including C Billy Price, DE Sam Hubbard and LG Isaiah Wynn.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Misc. Notes:

I've officially passed 31,600 downloads. I appreciate all the support for this roster. I doubt I'll be able to do it again next season because it drives my wife nuts, but we will see.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-25-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 06:19 PM   #346
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Looks like we (the Giants) are signing Michael Thomas who was recently with the Dolphins. I'm liking how we are addressing the Special Teams side of things. I never have quite understood how Madden deals with Special Teams and how you'd be able to customize who you want out there and what not. Do you have any ideas on that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 03-27-2018, 04:27 PM   #347
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Looks like we (the Giants) are signing Michael Thomas who was recently with the Dolphins. I'm liking how we are addressing the Special Teams side of things. I never have quite understood how Madden deals with Special Teams and how you'd be able to customize who you want out there and what not. Do you have any ideas on that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Unlike in past Madden's like 08, now you can't customize it, you can change up formation subs/packages, but only in CFM, it's one of the easiest ways to get your defense right, especially for the 49ers, who play a defense similar to the Jags and Seahawks, and use a DE that's term is LEO(edge rusher).

I wish EA would bring a bunch of stuff back, and add stuff like custom draft classes(not asking for likeness, just to have real names/colleges/positions/etc.., not generic names), also would be cool to have the ability to play like the Senior Bowl(or in 07 or 08 you could play College All Star Game, and bring in the Combine, would make the game so much more realistic, but unless they care, I doubt we see improvements like these, unless there was a competition, which is why I hate exclusiveness, I miss the option of Madden and NFL2K.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #348
Rookie

Jay_AB81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Today's update is pretty much done and straight forward. (slow weekend.)
Couple 49ers notes, looks like Jimmie Ward will start out OTAs at CB, since they like Adrian Colbert at FS, and Tartt at SS.

I'm up in the air with where to put Cassius Marsh and Jeremiah Attaochu as far as DEs(RE or LE), or OLB where Eli Harold is, as the spot Marsh and Attaochu will play is the LEO, while Harold plays the SAM, it's basically a version of the Jags and Seahawks defense, as our DC is Robert Saleh, who worked for both teams in the past.
Old 03-27-2018, 10:24 PM   #349
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81
Couple 49ers notes, looks like Jimmie Ward will start out OTAs at CB, since they like Adrian Colbert at FS, and Tartt at SS.

I'm up in the air with where to put Cassius Marsh and Jeremiah Attaochu as far as DEs(RE or LE), or OLB where Eli Harold is, as the spot Marsh and Attaochu will play is the LEO, while Harold plays the SAM, it's basically a version of the Jags and Seahawks defense, as our DC is Robert Saleh, who worked for both teams in the past.
49ers are a 4-3 team
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 03-28-2018, 09:25 AM   #350
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_AB81

I have Jimmie Ward as the #4 CB on the depth chart and primary backup at FS but I still have him listed as FS because John Lynch only discussed him getting reps in at CB during offseason camps but haven't switched him officially. Obviously once camps begin and after the draft, if things become more imminent then I will adjust.

And yeah, the 49ers are a 4-3 defense like mentioned before. Attaochu and Marsh will play the Leo role (RE) while Eli Harold is at the SAM or strong side LB (LOLB). I have the positions adjusted properly.

Old 03-28-2018, 09:43 AM   #351
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiGarebear89
Michael Thomas is a great special teams ace and always has been. He did ok in spot duties at safety but mostly would get burned if he was on the field for too long.

As far as Madden, it generally takes the lowest players on the depth chart and uses them on special team. It's difficult to get the special teams side of it properly but CFM does give you some options. Nothing I can do as far as roster editing though to get it right (EA/Madden problem).

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-28-2018 at 09:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2018, 09:50 AM   #352
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Sorry for the delay, we've been dealing heavily with wildland/brush fires here in southwest Florida, so I've been putting in extra hours at work to help. I was able to get everything updated from the past 2 days. I'll also be updating as the day moves forward with any transactions that take place today.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/28/18

* QB Blaine Gabbert signed to the Titans
* QB Brandon Weeden signed to the Texans
* TE Benjamin Watson signed to the Saints
* TE Levine Toilolo signed to the Lions
* OG Xavier Su'a-Filo signed to the Texans
* NT Ndamukong Suh signed to the Rams
* OLB Jonathan Freeny signed to the Lions
* OLB Neville Hewitt signed to the Jets
* S Michael Thomas signed to the Giants

* QB Trevone Boykin released from the Seahawks
* TE Clive Walford released from the Raiders
* OL Adam Gettis re-signed to the Buccaneers
* OG Amini Silatolu re-signed to the Panthers

* C Jonotthan Harrison re-signed to the Jets
* CB/KR Marcus Sherels re-signed to the Vikings
* LS Patrick Scales re-signed to the Bears

Trades:

* SS Su'a Cravens [Redskins] traded to the Denver Broncos for draft pick compensation. The Madden glitch is still in effect unfortunately as the OVR rating of safeties keeps jumping up and down the second anything is done to the safety position. Cravens is an 80 OVR but if you check the depth chart he has a 83 OVR and if you touch a single rating his OVR will jump to a crazy number. I've learned to not touch safeties unless absolutely necessary. All the updates and Madden still hasn't fixed this problem.

* QB Cody Kessler [Browns] traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars for a draft pick.

Depth Chart Edits:

* OL Ali Marpet has been switched to starting LG [Buccaneers]. The team announced the move officially. Ryan Jensen will hold down the starting C positions with J.R. Sweezy takes over RG. Depth chart adjusted accordingly.

* OT Breno Giacomini has been announced as the starting RT for now [Raiders]. He's fully expected to face competition but coach Gruden announced Giacomini will take over for the time being. Depth chart has been updated.

* T/G Taylor Moton has been switched to starting LG [Panthers]. Coach Rivera announced officially that Moton will be competing for the starting job at LG since Daryl Williams secured the starting position at RT where Moton competed last season.

* G/T Alex Lewis has been switched to starting LG [Ravens]. He was expected to take over at RT however coach Harbaugh announced yesterday that Lewis will move to LG and James Hurst will be taking over at RT for the offseason. Ravens offensive line has been updated.

Free Agency:

* C Wesley Johnson released to free agency [Jets]. He's an UFA and I needed to keep either him or Jonotthan Harrison on the roster to fill the secondary C void. Harrison re-signed today so Johnson has been released.

Misc. Notes:

* Jersey number assignments are still a work in progress. A constant thanks to those of you who PM me and have also contributed in the Operation Sports forums with updates including CB Joe Haden, WR Allen Hurns (dedicating his number 17 to those who lost their life in the school shooting), OT Cameron Fleming, WR Deonte Thompson and about 5 more.

* QB Austin Davis was added to the Seahawks roster. C Brandon Kublanow and OT Stephane Nembot were also added to the Ravens roster.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster still has 57 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. I'm pretty much stopping at this point until the draft. I only have a few more CAPs left to create players and I want them dedicated to players in rounds 1-2 if possible so I may hold off until the draft before finishing all the rookies.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-31-2018 at 07:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »