Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 47 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 03-31-2018, 10:15 AM   #369
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's post is a summary of transactions and changes over the past 2-3 days. I was able to get an update out on Xbox Thursday but haven't had the time to make any posts. It will also contain all changes that are made today as well.

Check back later for more edits....

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/31/18

* QB Matt McGloin signed to the Chiefs
* RB Thomas Rawls signed to the Jets
* WR Kendall Wright signed to the Vikings
* WR Nelson Spruce signed to the Chiefs
* WR Jeff Janis signed to the Browns
* WR/KR Kaelin Clay signed to the Bills
* C Wesley Johnson signed to the Lions
* MLB Reshard Cliett signed to the Vikings
* CB Phillip Gaines signed to the Bills
* CB Leon Hall signed to the Raiders
* S/DB Jaylen Watkins signed to the Chargers

* RB LeShun Daniels released from the Redskins
* P Marquette King released from the Raiders

Misc. Notes:

* P Colby Wadman was overwritten and added to the roster [Raiders]. Hometown, equipment and information updated accurately.

* WR Jojo Natson was released from the Jets roster. The Jets roster exceeds EA/Madden's roster limit so in order to add recent players and future drafted rookies, space needs to be cleared.

Depth Chart Edits:

* CB Corn Elder moved up to #4 on the depth chart [Panthers]. Kevon Seymour and Zach Sanchez were all higher and started ahead of Elder last season due to his injury, but Elder is fully expected to return to full health and compete for starting slot duties this offseason.

* More jersey numbers were updated today. This will be ongoing for quite a while though.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* The roster now has 58 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. I threw OLB/EDGE Arden Key on to the list today as he's still expected to go late in Round 2 after a disappointing combine. There's a couple offensive lineman and outside linebackers/edge rushers that could go on Round 2 but I'm definitely going to apply the brakes for a little while until we get closer to draft day.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-31-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:51 AM   #370
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. This post is a summary of updates over the past couple of days as well as changes that took place today.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/03/18

* QB Geno Smith signed to the Chargers
* WR/KR Dwayne Harris signed to the Raiders
* WR Brice Butler signed to the Cardinals
* TE Clive Walford signed to the Jets (claimed off waivers)
* TE Bucky Hodges signed to the Jets
* C Travis Swanson signed to the Jets
* G/T Earl Watford signed to the Bears
* MLB Will Compton signed to the Titans
* OLB Paul Worrilow signed to the Eagles
* SS Robert Golden signed to the Chiefs

* RB Stevan Ridley re-signed to the Steelers
* RB/KR Benny Cunningham re-signed to the Bears
* TE Erik Swoope re-signed to the Colts
* LG Quinton Spain re-signed to the Titans
* NT Phil Taylor re-signed to the Redskins
* LS Luke Rhodes re-signed to the Colts

Trades:

* WR Brandin Cooks [Patriots] traded to the L.A. Rams for draft pick compensation

Depth Chart Edits:

* OLB/EDGE Barkevious Mingo will play strong side LB [Seahawks]. I have him moved to LOLB as this was confirmed by the team yesterday.

* G/T D.J. Fluker has been moved to RG [Seahawks]. Coach Pete Carroll announced Fluker will start at RG for the time being. Offensive line depth chart adjusted properly.

* Jersey number corrections are still on going. A couple teams including Cardinals, Giants and Titans received several updates.

* The roster now has 60 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. I just added RB Rashaad Penny & LT Tyrell Crosby but at this point I will only be creating Round 2 prospects based on requests and maybe 1-2 more that I think will go in the top 2 rounds due to EA's limited CAP slots. Let me know if there are any players you think should be added.

* Reminder: these ratings are subjective only and primarily based on combine scoring as well as EA's typical OVR ratings given to rookies on launch day. If there are concerns or non-bias suggestions let me know as I'm always open eared. But to give me a dislike and tell me I'm an idiot because I don't have Lamar Jackson as the highest rated QB is a bit childish and non-productive. You know who you are....

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-03-2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:15 PM   #371
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is complete.

Next update will be Friday

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/04/18

* QB Robert Griffin III signed to the Ravens
* QB Matt Cassel signed to the Lions
* TE Troy Niklas signed to the Patriots
* TE Richard Rodgers signed to the Eagles
* T/G Luke Bowanko signed to the Patriots
* DE Terrence Fede signed to the Bills
* MLB Korey Toomer signed to the 49ers
* OLB Najee Goode signed to the Colts
* S Nat Berhe signed to the Steelers
* K/P Brett Maher signed to the Cowboys

* QB Alek Torgersen released from the Lions
* QB Brandon Doughty released from the Dolphins
* RB George Atkinson released from the Chiefs
* P Donnie Jones released from the Eagles (decided to continue his career).

* WR Quincy Enuwa re-signed to the Jets
* C Jake Brendel re-signed to the Dolphins
* S/LB Kemal Ishmael re-signed to the Falcons

Depth Chart Edits:

* Kemal Ishmael has been switched to LOLB [Falcons]. He started off his career as a strong safety but found himself as a primary backup at OLB for Atlanta's defense last year. He was a versatile rotational LB playing both at the weakside and strongside.

* OL Luke Bowanko is capable of playing all 5 positions along the offensive line [Patriots]. I have him at RT for right now due to his 6'6 frame and size but he's expected to compete for a backup role at all positions.

* I overwrote and added K/P Brett Maher to the Dallas roster [Cowboys.] He was signed today to take the work load off of the team's starting kicker and punters. (yeah I was clearly bored enough.) He can play both positions.

Free Agency:

* OLB Jordan Tripp finally removed from Atlanta's defense. He's an UFA with no signs of him returning. OLB Sean Weatherspoon is still on Atlanta's roster, but I can't remove him because of EA's restrictions. He's an UFA but the team only has 5 total LBs currently. He'll be removed as soon as I'm capable.

* P Donnie Jones announced that he's not retiring after all [Free Agent]. He requested his release from the Eagles (and it was granted) and now he's a free agent. I added him back to the roster in free agency.

* The roster still has 60 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2. No new additions were done today and I'll likely hold off on adding anymore until next week. I'm limiting the remaining CAPs left for requests only for the time being. Otherwise I'm going to hold off creating anymore until we get closer to the draft. I'd like the CAPs to be used on Rounds 1-2 prospects only.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-04-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:31 AM   #372
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. It consists of today's as well as yesterday's changes.

Next update will be Monday morning.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/05/18 - 04/06/18

* QB Joe Webb signed to the Texans
* QB Brandon Doughty signed to the Cardinals (claimed off waivers)
* QB Alek Torgersen signed to the Cardinals (claimed off waivers)
* WR Jordan Matthews signed to the Patriots
* WR Tavarres King signed to the Vikings
* DE Kony Ealy signed to the Cowboys
* DE Armonty Bryant signed to the Raiders
* CB William Gay signed to the Giants
* CB Senquez Golson signed to the Raiders
* P Marquette King signed to the Broncos

* CB Kayvon Webster released from the Rams

* FB Zach Line re-signed to the Saints
* WR Justin Hunter re-signed to the Steelers
* TE Ryan O'Malley re-signed to the Giants
* MLB Michael Mauti re-signed to the Saints

Trades:

* QB Kevin Hogan [Browns] traded to the Washington Redskins for draft pick compensation

Depth Chart Edits:

* The Arizona Cardinals front 7's depth chart has been re-adjusted. The team has transitioned to a new 4-3 defense and there will be a handful of position changes. This was confirmed 6 days ago by Coach Wilks himself at the NFL Owner's meeting. Players such as Chandler Jones and Markus Golden are transitioning to DE while others such as Robert Nkemdiche are moving to a more interior role. Josh Bynes will be moving to OLB due to his excel in zone coverage schemes and Reddick and Bucannon will see a larger role as well. Madden users will need to switch to a 4-3 defensive scheme in CFM mode for the true experience.

* Newly signed CB William Gay will be in direct competition with Donte Deayon for the starting slot corner job [Giants]. I have Gay as the #3 CB for now due to his experience but Deayon was informed he will be given every opportunity for the #3 or #4 job based off of his limited performance last season.

* WRs Jordan Matthews and Malcom Mitchell will be competing for slot duties in New England [Patriots]. Though the slot role is always rotating with Edelman moving all over the field, Mitchell and Matthews will be in direct competition as both return from injury.

* Dallas' TE depth chart was fixed. Thanks to K22 for the heads up. I had switched the LS briefly and when I moved him back, I forgot to adjust the depth chart for the TE's, but it's been corrected.

Free Agency:

* WR Cameron Meredith [Bears] and the Saints agreed to a contract. Since he's a RFA, the Bears will have a couple days to match the offer sheet. I'll keep an eye on the situation.

* The roster now has 63 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-2.

* I added WR D.J. Chark, ROLB Jerome Baker & C Frank Ragnow today.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, OG Quenton Nelson, OG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB/MLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-07-2018 at 06:47 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #373
Rookie

Matrix_2k's Arena

Awesome work, I'm getting ready to start a franchise using these. As soon as my post count is high enough at least lol.
Old 04-07-2018, 03:56 AM   #374
K22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Tonight's update is complete. It consists of today's as well as yesterday's changes.

Next update will be Monday morning.
Hey there...amazing rosters ��
Just one thing though: Could you just set the Cowboy's TE depth chart correctly please? ...pity I need to do it manually after every daily update ��
Old 04-07-2018, 05:31 AM   #375
All Star

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by K22
Just one thing though: Could you just set the Cowboy's TE depth chart correctly please? ...pity I need to do it manually after every daily update ��
All the work that he is putting in on top of his real life responsibilities and setting a depth chart for one position and one team is hard for you? Come on now.��

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 04-07-2018 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:39 AM   #376
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K22
I corrected it this morning before work. I had to switch the LS to C briefly to fix the Cowboys offensive line and then when I moved him back to LS/TE I forgot to adjust it. It's been fixed thanks.

I had a rush of 'dislikes' after yesterday's update. I usually get a private message or two with it, but I never got any messages this time. Not sure if it's just because of the rookie ratings or people complaining about the re-arrangement of the Cardinals and Colts defensive positions (switching to 4-3 etc.).

I had 30+ likes over the past 7-8 days with only 2 dislikes but the ratio took a dip yesterday. Oh well it is what it is.

Next update will be Monday.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-07-2018 at 06:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »