Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 04-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #369
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is complete. It consists of all changes from yesterday as well as today.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/12/18

* WR Cameron Meredith signed to the Saints
* ROLB Terence Garvin signed to the Dolphins
* CB Dontae Johnson signed to the Seahawks
* CB Kenneth Acker signed to the Colts

* RB Kelvin Taylor released from the Browns
* WR Bug Howard released from the Browns
* TE Gavin Escobar released from the Browns
* TE Matt Lengel released from the Browns
* C/G Max Tuerk released from the Cardinals
* RT Derek Newton released from the Texans
* DE Taniela Tupou released from the Falcons
* MLB Max Bullough released from the Browns
* CB C.J. Smith III released from the Browns

* DE Dion Jordan re-signed to the Seahawks
* CB Davon House re-signed to the Packers

Depth Chart Edits:

* I moved OT Julie'n Davenport to starting RT [Texans]. I moved OT Seantrel Henderson to the starting blindside at LT. Experience over raw athletic talent should get Henderson the chance to take over at LT. Davenport was in competition last year behind Chris Clark for the RT role and it should continue again this offseason.

* I added LG Dakota Dozier back to the roster [Jets]. He recently re-signed to the team within the past few days. I had a random player at LE that wasn't on the team in order to fill the minimum requirement, and I was able to remove him after switching Brandon Copeland from OLB to LE. Copeland is listed as a LB in NY, however will try and take snaps at DE as well. The Jets still exceed EA's maximum roster limit, so a handful of players not expected to make the team remain off of it. It's a cluster but I have it taken care of...

* Jersey number corrections are continuing as always. I continue to shed thanks to those of you who have contributed. The Colts, Jaguars, Falcons, Cardinals and a couple other random players were focused on today with updated # assignments.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* I'm going to be going back and adjusting the ratings of the rookie prospects created. Primarily QBs, RBs and CBs.

OVR ratings were done based off of:
Combine Scoring: 20%
Typical EA ratings for 1st and 2nd rookies: 50%
College Play and Production: 30%

* The roster still has 67 rookie prospects predicted to go in the 1st couple of rounds.

* Over the past 4 days I've received a few private messages with requests. Out of all the requests, these are the players mentioned the most: WR Anthony Miller, EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, OT Geron Christian, TE Mark Andrews, DT B.J. Hill, QB Kyle Lauletta, G/C Austin Corbett & RE Rasheem Green. All these players will certainly be drafted but I'm not sold on them being Round 2 hopefuls. I'd say closer to Round 3 more realistically. As we inch closer to draft week, I'll keep a list of names and I'll let you know if I utilize any of the remaining CAPs on them prior to the draft.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, DE Bradley Chubb, DE Marcus Davenport, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, OLB Lorenzo Carter, OLB/MLB Leighton Vander Esch, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-12-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2018, 09:01 PM   #370
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Today's update consists of yesterday's as well as today's transactions and roster edits. It will be ongoing and should be done around 10pm EST.

Check back again later for additional changes to the roster....
about the jets

i have cut stave Langford J Thomas RB and D Dounaue OLB legal trouble unlikely to make the team http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ckless-driving Joto Natson Stingfellow and J Clark cb also have blank photos and can be used for draft picks i also cut C Peneke WR due to the jets having 13 wr and S Doug Middleton 60 ovr only cut due to low overall just some choices for u

Last edited by jerwoods; 04-12-2018 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:11 PM   #371
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is complete. Added a few more rookie prospects.

Next update will be Sunday...

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/13/18

* QB Stephen Morris signed to the Seahawks
* WR Bennie Fowler signed to the Bears
* TE Matt Lengel signed to the Texans (claimed off waivers)
* CB C.J. Smith signed to the Broncos (claimed off waivers)
* K Sebastian Janikowski signed to the Seahawks

* QB Joel Stave released from the Jets
* QB Taylor Heinicke released from the Texans
* RB Jahad Thomas released from the Jets
* RB Kenneth Farrow released from the Chargers
* RB Jeremy Langford released from the Jets
* WR Dez Bryant released from the Cowboys
* LB David Talley released from the Jets
* LB Otha Peters released from the Redskins
* SS Orion Stewart released from the Redskins
* K Nick Rose released from the Chargers

* RB/KR J.D. McKissic re-signed to the Seahawks

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Jojo Natson placed back on the Jets roster. I had him removed due to the Jets exceeding EA's maximum roster capacity, however the team released some players today allowing him to return to the roster. I'm hoping NY releases some more prior to the draft.

* The roster now has 70 rookie prospects expected to go in rounds 1-3.

* I figured out that I have 20 remaining CAPs available so I went ahead and created 3 more prospects today including LT Geron Christian, QB Kyle Lauletta & RE Rasheem Green. I thought I had less CAPs then that, so I may create another 5 rookies prior to the draft.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, OLB Lorenzo Carter, , LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-15-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:07 PM   #372
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Transactions were minimal to none this weekend so today's update will focus primarily on the draft and rookie prospects.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/15/18

* RB Kerwynn Williams signed to the Chiefs

* CB Daryl Worley released from the Eagles

Depth Chart Edits:

* Jersey number corrections have been ongoing. Still a handful of teams that have not issued # assignments to their newly signed free agents.

* There is now 75 rookie prospects on the roster placed in free agency.

* I currently have 12 remaining CAPs after today's update. I will likely create 2 more rookies prior to the draft and save the remaining 10 for after the draft.

* I added WR Anthony Miller, WR/KR Dante Pettis, LG/LT Austin Corbett, TE Mark Andrews and LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu so far today.

* I switched Uchenna Nwosu to LOLB on my roster even though he primarily played as LE in college. He will likely be drafted only as an EDGE rusher in a 3-4 defense which is why he's placed at LOLB.

* I switched Austin Corbett to LG even though he played LT in college. Pretty much every scout has him playing the inside at the pro-level and his draft stock has probably risen the most out of all players since his Pro Day display.

* I switched LB Leighton Vander Esch to MLB. Several scouts see him playing as a strong side LB (LOLB) in a 4-3 defense but with his instincts and initial attack against the run, he's going to continue to see the middle of the field.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, WR Anthony Miller, WR/KR Dante Pettis, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, TE Mark Andrews, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, LG/LT Austin Corbett, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, OLB Lorenzo Carter, , LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-16-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #373
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's update is complete.

Next update will be tomorrow or Wednesday...

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/16/18

* QB Taylor Heinicke signed to the Panthers (claimed off waivers)
* WR Jeremy Kerley signed to the Bills
* TE Gavin Escobar signed to the Dolphins
* TE Beau Sandland signed to the Cardinals
* DT Tenny Palepoi signed to the Bills
* K Nick Rose signed to the Jets (claimed off waivers)

* RB C.J. Anderson released from the Broncos

* QB Austin Davis re-signed to the Seahawks
* OT Corelius Lucas re-signed to the Rams
* G/C Tony Bergstrom re-signed to the Redskins

Retirements:

* OLB James Harrison officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]. He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* DE/OLB Chris McCain has been placed in free agency [Chargers]. The team rescinded their initial offer to him making him an unrestricted free agent.

* Several teams today re-signed most if not all of their RFAs and ERFAs. I'm monitoring the situation and making sure they're all on their appropriate teams.

* There is now 76 rookie prospects placed in free agency that are expected to be drafted in rounds 1-3.

* There's currently 11 remaining CAPs available after today's update. I will probably create one more prospect and leave the remaining 10 for after the draft.

* I created and added MLB Josey Jewell (70-71 OVR) after his stock has risen quite a bit following his pro day display. He's expected to get drafted in the late 2nd or early 3rd round. His 40 time improved at his pro-day going from a 4.82 (79 speed) at the Combine to a 4.68 at his pro day (81 speed). So I adjusted accordingly. He's a nasty hitter and an excellent tackler but struggles side to side (poor agility). Instincts will serve him well and he's not horrible in zone coverage so a 4-3 MLB is in his future.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, WR Anthony Miller, WR/KR Dante Pettis, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, TE Mark Andrews, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, LG/LT Austin Corbett, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, MLB Josey Jewell, OLB Lorenzo Carter, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-16-2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 05:57 PM   #374
MVP

CT Pittbull's Arena

OVR: 9

this roster is outstanding my man. appreciate your hard work
Old 04-16-2018, 10:57 PM   #375
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

try here for up to date move https://www.footballdb.com/transacti...html?period=1w
Old 04-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #376
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
I use an old source that updates by the minute, but that sight isn't horrible for people to use at the end of the day to double check if they missed anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »