Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2018, 12:00 PM   #377
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's post is complete and consists of all three updates since Tuesday through today.

Next update will be Saturday morning...

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/19/18

* WR Marlon Brown signed to the Bears
* DT Garrison Smith signed to the Falcons
* CB Marcus Williams signed to the Cardinals

* WR Brandon Marshall released from the Giants
* OT Jessamen Dunker released from the Giants
* DE Cap Capi released from the Bills
* CB Adairius Barnes released from the Lions

* WR Brandon Coleman re-signed to the Saints

Retirements:

* C Nick Mangold officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Jets]. He's been removed from the roster.

* RE Dwight Freeney officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Colts]. He's been removed from the roster.

Depth Chart Edits:

* Arizona's LB depth chart was corrected today. Coach Wilks announced today at the Cardinals' voluntary workouts that Deone Bucannon is being moved to the weakside (ROLB) while Josh Bynes is taking over inside. Haason Reddick will be the team's SAM (LOLB) and will also see time inside as well. As mentioned before in a previous update, Chandler Jones and Markus Golden are moving to DE while Robert Nkemdiche takes on an interior role alongside Corey Peters.

* Jersey # corrections were done to several players on the Steelers, Chargers, Bucs, Jets, Lions & Rams.

Draft / Rookie Prospects:

* There's now 77 rookie prospects placed in free agency expected to be drafted in rounds 1-3.

* I added DT Tim Settle today to the roster (70 OVR). He's expected to be drafted in the late 2nd or early-mid 3rd round. He's an example of a player who plays much better than what combine scoring demonstrates. He ran a 5.41/5.38 at the NFL Combine (58-59 speed per EA) and has horrible agility but his brute strength, upfront run defense and power moves is what will make the 330lb NT a prospect worth drafting out of Virginia Tech. At 6'3 330-335 lbs he needed to be created.

* I now have 10 remaining CAPs. I will hold on to them for after the draft to create the unique players and use all the faceless rookies in FA for the remainder of the draft. I won't be creating any more prior.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, WR Anthony Miller, WR/KR Dante Pettis, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, TE Mark Andrews, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, LG/LT Austin Corbett, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, DT Tim Settle, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, MLB Josey Jewell, OLB Lorenzo Carter, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-20-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:28 PM   #378
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cf...raft-big-board

top 400 by Ovr and pos
Old 04-21-2018, 10:59 AM   #379
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Today's post consists of yesterday's as well as today's update. I'll make changes as needed throughout the day.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/21/18

* DE Nick Williams signed to the Bears

* WR Mekale McKay released from the Bears
* CB Corey White released from the Browns
* CB Reggie Porter released from the Browns

Trades:

* P Riley Dixon [Broncos] was traded to the NY Giants for draft pick compensation.

Retirements:

* RB Tyler Gaffney [Free Agent], QB Luke McCown [Free Agent] and TE James Hanna [Cowboys] officially announced their retirements from the NFL. All three players have been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* RFA WR Willie Snead [Saints] agreed to a 2-year contract with the Ravens yesterday. New Orleans will have 5 days to match the offer or let him leave to Baltimore. This transaction is likely to happen after the Saints recently re-signed Brandon Coleman and signed Cameron Meredith so I'll make the change once it's official.

* Several RFA's continue to be re-signed including C Matt Paradis [Broncos], OLB Shaq Barrett [Bronos] and OLB Anthony Chickillo [Steelers]. I'm watching this list daily. Anyone not re-signed will be released from their respective teams and placed in free agency.

Depth Chart Edits:

* Coach Frank Reich officially announced yesterday afternoon that John Simon, Jabaal Sheard and Tarell Basham were moving to defensive end. I've already had the team's depth chart converted for a while now, but this was the 1st time the head coach confirmed the moves. The defense is switching to a 4-3. DL and LB depth chart are properly done.

* Jersey # assignments were corrected for several players on the Broncos, Giants, and Steelers.

* This morning I tallied up all available faceless/unsigned rookies currently in free agency. Currently there's only a total of 57 available to use for the draft. Eventually I will be removing lower OVR rookies from certain team rosters to increase the number but with the 57 available + the 78 currently created + the 9 CAPs I still have available only gives me 144 rookies for the draft. After a 7 round draft I will be short 109 rookies.... Not good. I don't want to deplete rosters too much but in order to do the whole draft it's going to be pretty tough. Just food for thought...

* I decided to create WR Equanimeous St. Brown today (70-71 OVR). He's moved up quite a bit in everyone's mock drafts and has been getting rave reviews after his combine and pro day display. I did not want to create him initially, however at his measured height 6'4 1/2" - 6'5 and 214 lbs, there's no rookie in free agency or pre-existing on any team that can match his height/weight or even skin tone. He's being projected in late 2nd round and early 3rd round in most mock drafts. His hair style is unable to be created with any of the EA options. I'm hoping they fix this next season.

* After his creation there is now 78 top rated rookie prospects placed in free agency, expected to be drafted in rounds 1-3.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, WR Anthony Miller, WR Equanemious St. Brown, WR/KR Dante Pettis, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, TE Mark Andrews, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, LG/LT Austin Corbett, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT Nathan Shepherd, DT Tim Settle, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, MLB Josey Jewell, OLB Lorenzo Carter, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-21-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:56 PM   #380
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Today's post consists of yesterday's as well as today's update. I'll make changes as needed throughout the day.
i did the same thing u did i came up with 55 FA Rookies or no photo and going through everyone roster i can only find about 30 more so if u want to make a pure rookie class u are going to be 85 short

i also did some cuts for INDY NYJ NO HOU OAK so i could fit their draft class

i have enough players to make a draft class my plom is i want to add about 100-120 pra squad players that might make rosters

because some teams like GB ATL only have 59 players on my roster

in CFM the game deletes lower rated FA after preseason like most anyone 62 or under
Old 04-22-2018, 12:58 PM   #381
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Giants Jersey Numbers20180422_125725.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2018, 03:38 PM   #382
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Pretty straight forward update today, as transactions should remain minimal until after the draft.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/23/18

* OT Ulrick John signed to the Patriots
* DE Benson Mayowa signed to the Cardinals
* CB Daryl Worley signed to the Raiders

* WR Darius Powe released from the Giants

Free Agency:

* WR Willie Snead signed to the Ravens. New Orleans declined to match the offer sheet agreed upon with Baltimore sending him to the team. He should see immediate snaps out of the slot.

Depth Chart Edits:

* C Matt Skura has been announced as Baltimore's starting center heading into the season [Ravens]. This was confirmed by the team. James Hurst has officially been moved to starting RT while a competition should emerge at LG in training camp between Alex Lewis and Nico Siragusa who is hoping to make a healthy return from injury.

* OL Cameron Irving has been switched to LG [Chiefs]. The team announced Irving will be competing on the inside heading into camp and should find himself in direct competition with Bryan Witzmann.

* CB Daryl Worley has been placed as the #5 CB [Raiders]. After his assault charges on cops and domestic issues are still in the legal process, I don't see this signing as anything more than a coin flip depth addition. Obviously as clarity sets in after the draft and in camp, I'll adjust if necessary.

* DE Solomon Thomas has been re-assigned to the LEO role in San Fran's defense. He will still remain at RE and Arik Armstead will hold down the LE position. In SF's 4-3 base defense the only formation that can truly simulate these roles is the 4-3 Over. Not much of a change, but last year on Madden 17 I had someone try and argue this with me which was like talking to a wall.

* Jersey # assignments are still coming in weekly. RB Frank Gore announced today he will be wearing #21 with Miami.

* There is now 80 top rated rookie prospects on the roster.

* I found an exact match including face for ROLB/EDGE rusher Ogbonnia Okoronkwo and he's now on the roster (70 OVR). His height and weight is identical to his measurements at the combine. Equipment and other info updated accordingly. He played primarily weakside edge rush (ROLB) and will likely find himself in the same scenario when drafted. He's expected to go early on in the 3rd round currently but that could always change.

* I also created and added N.C. State DT B.J. Hill (71 OVR). He measured out at 6'3 and 311 lbs at the combine but his playing weight is expected to go up around 315-320 according to scouting reports. There weren't any faceless rookie matches available to overwrite so I went ahead and created him. Mock drafts have him going as early as late 2nd round and as low as late 3rd round.
As the case is with a few other rookies, his date of birth is not available anywhere on the internet.

* Here's a list of all the rookie prospects currently on the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, QB Mason Rudolph, QB Kyle Lauletta, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, RB Ronald Jones II, RB Kerryon Johnson, RB Rashaad Penny, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, WR D.J. Moore, WR James Washington, WR D.J. Chark, WR Anthony Miller, WR Equanemious St. Brown, WR/KR Dante Pettis, TE Dallas Goedert, TE Mike Gesicki, TE Hayden Hurst, TE Mark Andrews, LT Mike McGlinchey, LT Connor Williams, LT Kolton Miller, LT Orlando Brown Jr., LT Brian O'Neill, LT Tryell Crosby, LT Geron Christian, LG Quenton Nelson, LG Will Hernandez, LG Isaiah Wynn, LG/LT Austin Corbett, C Billy Price, C James Daniels, C Frank Ragnow, RG Braden Smith, RE Bradley Chubb, RE Marcus Davenport, RE Rasheem Green, DE Josh Sweat, DE Sam Hubbard, DT Vita Vea, DT Maurice Hurst, DT Da'Ron Payne, DT Taven Bryan, DT Harrison Phillips, DT B.J. Hill, DT Nathan Shepherd, DT Tim Settle, MLB Rashaan Evans, MLB Leighton Vander Esch, MLB/OLB Tremaine Edmunds, MLB/OLB Roquan Smith, MLB/OLB Shaquem Griffin, MLB/OLB Malik Jefferson, MLB Josey Jewell, OLB Lorenzo Carter, LOLB/LE Harold Landry, LOLB/EDGE Arden Key, LOLB/EDGE Uchenna Nwosu, ROLB/EDGE Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, ROLB Jerome Baker, CB Denzel Ward, CB Mike Hughes, CB Jaire Alexander, CB Josh Jackson, CB Isaiah Oliver, CB Donte Jackson, CB Carlton Davis, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick, S Derwin James, SS Justin Reid, SS Ronnie Harrison & SS Jessie Bates.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-23-2018 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:51 AM   #383
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Riley Dixon for the Giants has been assigned number 15

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-25-2018, 06:07 PM   #384
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

This post is more just information than it really is an "update." NFL transactions are bare minimum right now as teams focus on the draft.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/25/18

* RB Geroge Winn released from the Colts
* OT Stephane Nembot released from the Ravens
* C Brandon Kublanow released from the Ravens

Misc. Edits:

* Several players received jersey # updates. Especially players from the Lions who just released changes. Big thanks to those of you on Operation Sports and my 2 usual helps on Xbox One Private Message for the assistance on these jersey # assignments.

* OLB Thurston Armbrister was placed on the Giants roster #57. He was still on the Lions roster and I'm shocked I didn't catch it but he's been re-assigned. He signed a future/reserve deal back in January but I somehow missed it.

Depth Chart Edits:

* OLB Gabe Martin removed from Arizona's depth chart [Cardinals]. He ruptured his Achilles tendon this morning and it appears, as of now, he's done for the year. I'll monitor the situation but it's not looking good at the moment for him.

Draft / NFL Prospects:

* The roster still remains at 80 top rated prospects currently sitting in free agency.

* I started yesterday and will work on more tonight, but I'm in the process of matching top-100 rated players that I haven't created yet to faceless rookies that I can overwrite.

Players such as TE Chris Herndon, DL Breeland Speaks, WR Michael Gallup, LB Oren Burks etc etc etc - I've found matches for them already.
I won't add them to the roster just yet because I want to make players drafted early on as priority to those in the 6th and 7th round, but if they are drafted in the 3rd round as expected I have matches and designated ratings ready to go for them.

There are a handful of top-100 rated prospects that I will be forced to create because there aren't any solid matches for them such as DT Derrick Nnadi & CB Holton Hill. I only have about 8 remaining CAPs left, so I'm going to have to pick and choose wisely. Definitely going to be a little tough, but I'll make it work.

I'll be home for all 3 days of the draft and will be focused on it the whole time. This will probably be my last year doing this project though, so I'll dedicate the time I have now till M19 and then I'll probably call it quits. Appreciate the support from everyone.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-25-2018 at 08:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »