Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 04-26-2018, 12:17 PM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

when can we expect a update after day 1 or are you going to wait when the whole draft is done to post an update ?

BTW thanks for what you do for the community !
Old 04-26-2018, 01:27 PM   #386
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeArcher
when can we expect a update after day 1 or are you going to wait when the whole draft is done to post an update ?

BTW thanks for what you do for the community !
I'm on duty at the fire department right now but I'm going home at 5pm EST. I'll update any transactions that need to be done such as Charles Sims being re-signed today and I'll probably do the official post/update after the conclusion of Round 1 of the draft tonight. I'll upload the update to the community files immediately after also. Should be the same routine for all 7 rounds.

I'll be home for the whole draft and I'll keep the posts clear cut enough so you know what's available to download. My goal is to not spam this thread though, so I'll keep the posts relevant. It's gonna be a busy 72 hours

or my Madden 18 Community Roster:
http://sp13gate.wixsite.com/madden18
Old 04-26-2018, 06:20 PM   #387
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I look forward to this roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by eich6bc; 04-26-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:19 AM   #388
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Tonight's update is complete. Round 1 included. Enjoy! I'll be back tomorrow with more.

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/26/18

* DT Darius Latham released from the Raiders

* RB Charles Sims re-signed to the Buccaneers

Trade:

* WR Martavis Bryant [Steelers] traded to the Oakland Raiders

NFL Draft / Round 1:

1 - Baker Mayfield - Kept his college jersey #. Should find himself #2 on depth chart in Cleveland for now.
2 - Saquon Barkley - Kept his college jersey #. Should immediately start in New York. Stewart may see change of pace duties but could find the door at cuts.
3 - Sam Darnold - I gave him his college number. Andre Roberts will likely give it up. Darnold will likely start the year as a backup behind McCown.
4 - Denzel Ward - I gave him #32 jersey for now. Should start as the #2 CB in Cleveland.
5 - Bradley Chubb - Gave him #97 jersey since #9 isn't going to happen. Should see immediate starting position at RE. I doubt he sees ROLB but I'll keep an eye on this situation.
6 - Quenton Nelson - Gave him #66 jersery since his college # isn't available. Should start immediately at LG. Slauson is likely to move to RG and take over. Competition will be three way.
7 - Josh Allen - lowered his OVR a little to 77. Keeps his #17 jersey. I truly believe he's in the best position out of all rookies to start this year over McCaron.
8 - Roquan Smith - Gave him #43 jersey instead of college 3. MLB? Played weakside in college but could play either outside position this year. I'm going to have to re-visit this one tomorrow.
9 - Mike McGlinchey - crazy pick... gave him #69 jersey. No chance he takes over LT with Joe Staley still there. Certainly could move to LG where he would start but for now I have him at RT competing with Trent Brown who's recovering from surgery.
10 - Josh Rosen - Keeps his #3 jersey. Has a great chance to start later in the season but will start the offseason behind Sam Bradford. Have him placed as the backup.
11 - Minkah Fitzpatrick - placed him as starting FS. T.J. McDonald is expected to serve backup and see playing time as the nickel LB on passing downs but the game won't allow that simulation. Fitzpatrick is almost identical to Tyrann Mathieu so it's difficult to properly place him. Keeps his #29 jersey.
12 - Vita Vea - Keeps his #50 jersey. Should serve as the #2 DT behind McCoy. Beau Allen is going to have to work for playing time.
13 - Da'Ron Payne - Gave him #93 jersey since Preston Brown as #94. Strong candidate to start here. I'll keep monitoring the situation.
14 - Marcus Davenport - Gave him #92 jersey since #93 is already taken. Not sure he takes over the starting RE duties. Okafaor may come off the field on 3rd down for Davenport which is what I have simulated currently. I'll monitor the situation.
15 - Kolton Miller - Switched him to starting RT. Keeps his #77 jersey.
16 - Tremaine Edmunds - Starting MLB for now unless the team moves him to the outside. Keeps his #49 jersey. Lorenzo Alexander may see a move to inside but I doubt it.
17 - Derwin James - Switched him to starting FS. Switched his jersey # to #33...had #3 in college. Several options for James as he could play in multiple scenarios here while with the Chargers. Will see competition.
18 - Jaire Alexander - Keeps his #10 jersey. Will likely play #3 corner. I have him as the slot corner for now.
19 - Leighton Vander Esch - Gave him #55 jersey for now. This can go 2 or 3 ways but I have him as the starting MLB for now. Jaylon Smith could remain inside or be shifted outside again. I do not see Leighton moving outside as he is a true inside backer. I'll be closely watching this situation.
20 - Frank Ragnow - can play G or C but will move to LG in Detroit. The team already announced Glasgow will move to starting center. I gave his OVR a small boost. Gave him #62 jersey.
21 - Billy Price - starting center right off the bat. Keeps his #54 jersey.
22 - Rashaad Evans - switched him to starting strong side LB where he's expected to play. Played weakside in college but not sure he overtakes a healthy Orakpo. Wesley Woodyard holds starting the starting inside.
23 - Isaiah Wynn - (WTF??) Off the wall pick for NE but they need help on that line for the future. I will have to monitor this situation the whole time but for now I see him competing at LT with recently re-signed Waddle. Wynn is much better off moving to G or C. Keeps his #77 jersey.
24 - DJ Moore - switched to #81 jersey since he can't have #1 in Carolina. Should see the outside as #2 WR and Smith will get most of his time out of the slot.
25 - Hayden Hurst - immediate starting TE. Keeps his #81 jersey.
26 - Calvin Ridley - will be starting out as the #3 WR in the slot. Sanu should remain on the outside. Switched to #83 jersey since #3 isn't available.
27 - Rashaad Penny - should be starting RB right away. Not much competition in Seattle currently.
28 - Terrell Edmunds - had to create him quickly. Moved him to starting FS with Morgan Burnett on the strong side. Bit of a reach IMO for the Steelers but he has a chance to see starting play right away. Gave him #20 jersey for now.
29 - Taven Bryan - bit of a reach for the Jags here. Maybe #3 or #4 DT for now but their starting lineup is already set prior to adding Bryan. I'll keep an eye on this situation.
30 - Mike Hughes - should see immediate playing time as the #2 or slot corner.
31 - Sony Michel - his best chance at playing time will be early downs but should leave the field on passing plays. What a cluster out of NE's backfield. Jeremy Hill and Gillislee should be on notice for cuts.
32 - Lamar Jackson - updated speed to 89 (could possibly go to 90) with 91 accel. This makes Jackson the fastest QB in Madden without running an official 40. He should be in direct competition with RGIII but I have him as backup for now. He also keeps his college jersey #.
Over 44,200+ downloads. Appreciate the support!

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-27-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:33 AM   #389
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
Tonight's update is complete. Round 1 included. Enjoy! I'll be back tomorrow with more.

Over 44,200+ downloads. Appreciate the support!

Canít wait to DL thanks !!!

Old 04-27-2018, 06:41 AM   #390
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

SAQUON!!!!!! I can't wait to plY with him on this roster

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-27-2018, 12:08 PM   #391
Rookie

So itís not a problem with creating all the players for the draft this year like in years pass it wasnít enough slots

Old 04-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #392
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
So it’s not a problem with creating all the players for the draft this year like in years pass it wasn’t enough slots
I'm working with a total of 87 CAPs (Create A Players) available. If you try to create the 88th one, the player no longer appears on the roster because it's capped out. Considering there will be a total of 256 drafted players after 7 rounds (including compensatory picks) I'm looking at a total of 169 players I will need to find matches for and overwrite....

I'm going to have my hands full after the 3rd round is over.... but trust me I'll be doing my best. My wife is ready to strangle me already for how much time I've been putting on the Xbox lately... but I officially told her last night this is my last year doing it.

I'm going to be doing an update here on the next post so refer to that for additional information. Appreciate the support guys. (My goal is to have all 3 updates for all 3 days of the draft on this page for easy reference reasons). I'm going to try and keep my posts condensed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »