Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2018, 02:00 PM   #393
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update is complete. Read below for draft status....

Quote:
Roster Update: 04/27/18 (Rounds 2-3)

* WR Jojo Natson released from the Jets
* WR Damore'ea Stringfellow released from the Jets
* G/T Korren Kirven released from the Jets

* CB Byron Maxwell re-signed to the Seahawks

Trades:

* OT Trent Brown [49ers] traded to the New England Patriots for draft pick compensation.

Retirements:

* It was announced today that TE Jason Witten retired from the NFL [Cowboys], however the team announced that he hasn't made it official yet and is only discussing it. Witten has been placed back on the Cowboys roster.

Free Agency:

* TE Antonio Gates has been placed into free agency [Chargers]. I left him with the team this whole time as a UFA intentionally because I just couldn't imagine him playing for any other team but L.A. officially informed him he will not be returning.

Depth Chart Edits:

* Rookie OT Mike McGlinchey takes over the starting RT position with the departure of Brown.

* I placed OT Trent Brown at RT [Patriots] but due to his recent recovery from injury as well as the recovery of Marcus Cannon, the Patriots will likely find these two initially competing at RT while Waddle, Garcia and recently drafted Isaiah Wynn should be competing at LT. This will likely change over the offseason and trust me I'll be all over it when it does.

* I switched WR Martavis Bryant back to #10 jersey. [Raiders]. WR Seth Roberts currently wears 10 but is likely to be traded in the near future according to team sources so Martavis should have the benefit of the doubt.

NFL Draft / Rounds 2-3:

* All players drafted in Rounds 1-3 are now on their respective teams.

* There were several players drafted in Round 3 that I never expected to get drafted this early. Trying to quickly match them up with pre-existing players and get ratings done while draft picks just kept pouring in set me back tonight.

* Several rookies will be getting ratings adjustments all day tomorrow. I was in a rush today trying to get players matched I did a quick draw up of combine stats and round drafted in to come up with ratings but several need adjusting which will happen tomorrow.

* I only have 3 remaining CAPs after tonight's update and it's already difficult finding matches for players to begin with. I can tell this project is going to take a few more days. Appreciate your patience.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 04-28-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #394
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
This post will continue to be revised and edited all day and night.

Keep referring back to this post for additional changes including the conclusion of Rounds 2-3 tonight.
The last year dang man I'm going to miss you. I can't thank you enough for being the one, if not the only roster on Xbox who pays as much attention to detail as you do and I can't thank you enough

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 04-27-2018, 06:56 PM   #395
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Mayfield will wear number 6 for the Browns.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2018, 04:02 AM   #396
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

I was wondering if anyone cared to share which OS sliders are good with this roster?
Old 04-28-2018, 06:19 AM   #397
Rookie

beastde56's Arena

Hey awesome rosters as a bears fan I’m excited ... to help ur roster out Roquan Smith plays MLB and James Daniels will play LG Whitehair will stay at center
Old 04-28-2018, 09:53 AM   #398
Rookie

Super cool work dude. I will probably download you rosters later and start chucking INTs with Josh Allen tomorrow. Can't wait.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:27 AM   #399
Rookie

I see you have these dudes all at Normal Development. Have are you guys deciding to distribute developments?

I'm kinda tempted to jack up Allen's throwing power, and lower his short throwing accuracy. Right now his THP (at 95) is marginally better than pretty much half the QBs in the league. I think Nathan Peterman is a 91. I would also be tempted to make Rosen the highest OVR as a rookie, but give him slow development.

Mayfield and Darnold quick. Allen superstar. Rosen slow. And ignore my homerism.
Old 04-28-2018, 11:13 AM   #400
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete1980
I see you have these dudes all at Normal Development. Have are you guys deciding to distribute developments?
That's not true at all.....especially with several 3rd rounders. I know just off the top of my head I had players like TE Jordan Akins, OT Alex Cappa, OT Joseph Noteboom and a handful of others that are listed as 'undisciplined.' The first rounders, I typically keep at 'Normal' but a couple 1st rounder elites such as Saquon Barkley, Quenton Nelson and Mike McGlinchey.... I have them as disciplined considering their work ethics and attention to detail. But the majority of 1st and 2nd rounders, yes I do have as 'Normal.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolpete1980
I'm kinda tempted to jack up Allen's throwing power, and lower his short throwing accuracy. Right now his THP (at 95) is marginally better than pretty much half the QBs in the league. I think Nathan Peterman is a 91. I would also be tempted to make Rosen the highest OVR as a rookie, but give him slow development.

Mayfield and Darnold quick. Allen superstar. Rosen slow. And ignore my homerism.
Yeah by all means feel free to adjust whichever ratings you'd like - this is a Community Roster for a reason.

I did switch Josh Allen to 96 THP this morning because his strength is absolutely surreal but I could definitely see him as 'undisciplined' and I may even change that. However without being too bias, I'm a huge fan of his accuracy in general. Rosen, I feel is cocky, and while a competitor, about to have a rude awakening in the NFL. The talent is there without a doubt, and nobody is taking that away from him, but I truly believe he is going to have a rude awakening in this league.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »