Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 08-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #41
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Tonight's updates consists of changes from yesterday and today. Still more work to do, but I made some progress tonight.

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/24/17

* FB Zach Line signed to Saints
* WR Marquis Bundy signed to Giants
* OT Michael Bowie released from Giants
* DL Caushaud Lyons signed to Lions
* DL Tyrunn Walker signed to Rams
* DL Sen'Derrick Marks signed to 49ers (I can't add him to the roster yet due to roster being full. I will add him once a player is released).
* DE/OLB Bryan Braman signed to Saints
* OLB Mike Catapano signed to Texans
* DB Christian Bryant signed to Browns

* RB Jordan Todman released from Jets
* WR Marquess Wilson released from Jets
* TE Connor Hamlett released from Cowboys
* DL A.J. Jefferson released from Rams
* DE/OLB Kourtnei Brown released from Titans

Trades:

* CB Dashaun Phillips [Redskins] traded for C Lucas Crowley [Steelers]. (Lucas Crawley is not in the game, and has limited to no chance of making the final roster. If there's an overwhelming request I will add him to the game/roster.)

Depth Chart Edits:

* QB Deshone Kizer promoted to starting QB [Browns.] After a horrible preseason, QB Brock Osweiler is now discussion of a possible trade by the team.

* QB Chad Henne promoted to starting QB [Jaguars.] Henne is starting the 3rd pre-season game and now there's discussion of Blake Bortles being released from the team prior to the 4th game.

* OL Matt McCants placed on season-ending I.R. [Browns]. He's been removed from depth chart.

* C Jack Allen placed on season-ending I.R. [Saints]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* DE/OLB DE Chris Landrum placed on season-ending I.R. [Chargers]. He's been removed from the depth chart.

* CB Valentino Blake has been removed from the depth chart [Giants]. He was tagged with an official Exempt/Left Squad status this morning. Status is still unknown but coach McAdoo stated he's dealing with 'personal issues.'

Misc. Notes:

* Several players in free agency have been assigned to teams for a while now, however EA has left them in free agency. One of the primary problems is EA's limit on roster space. Between EA's lack of salary cap accuracy and their lack of roster space, it's impossible to get every single player to their respective teams.

* I've removed several Long Snappers from the roster. When you import your roster over to franchise mode, the long snappers are never imported anyway due to their low ratings at TE or Center. I've removed several LS in order to get additional players to their official teams.

* Several free agents today were removed from free agency and added to their proper teams including: FB Michael Burton [Bears], DL Justin Trattou [Bucs], S Marqueston Huff [Bucs], OT Josh James [Chiefs], CB Jacoby Glenn [Chiefs], WR Rashad Lawrence [Dolphins], OLB Steven Daniels [Giants], C Demetrius Rhaney [Jaguars], WR Chris Harper [Jets], RB Tre Madden [Seahawks] & CB Brandon Dixon [Steelers].

I'm about 25% done with all the team's depth charts and rosters. I have about 22 teams remaining out of the 32 to be completely done. This includes proper jersey number edits and depth chart adjustments.

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 08-24-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2017, 10:58 PM   #42
Banned

U update their tendiecrs to? Im using ur roster
Old 08-24-2017, 11:06 PM   #43
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfiend26
U update their tendiecrs to? Im using ur roster
I don't typically touch player ratings too much however player traits or "tendencies" i definitely review and go over.

I haven't done many yet because right now I'm focused on accuracy of depth charts which in itself is a real pain in the @$$ but I will be going through player traits very soon.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:17 PM   #44
Rookie

Shanester's Arena

FA Michael Burton #46 on Chicago Bears, and has been for some time. One of the highest rated FB and EA missed it.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM   #45
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanester
FA Michael Burton #46 on Chicago Bears, and has been for some time. One of the highest rated FB and EA missed it.
I added Burton to the roster tonight. I dropped QB Connor Shaw considering he just had corrective ankle surgery 3 weeks ago and is expected to be released from the team soon.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 PM   #46
Rookie

Shanester's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xApAthyx13
I added Burton to the roster tonight. I dropped QB Connor Shaw considering he just had corrective ankle surgery 3 weeks ago and is expected to be released from the team soon.
You da man.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:03 AM   #47
Rookie

11Freeman11's Arena

OVR: 1

Can you add QB Josh Woodrum to the Ravens? He's been tearing up the preseason and was ahead Thad Lewis on their latest depth chart.

Teams:
NFL: Atlanta Falcons
MLB: Washington Nationals
NHL: Washington Capitals
NCAAF: Liberty, WVU
NCAAB: Liberty, WVU
NBA: Washington Wizards
Old 08-26-2017, 12:21 AM   #48
Pro

xApAthyx13's Arena

Smaller update today. I'll be on duty tomorrow (Saturday) at the fire department, however Sunday I plan to do the larger update including finalizing all 32 teams depth charts properly & adjusting all the players' 'traits' and/or 'tendencies' for the QB, RB, WR and TE positions.

Quote:
Roster Update: 08/25/17

* RB/KR Jordan Todman signed to Texans
* DT Sen'Derrick Marks signed to 49ers

* TE Jason Croom released from Bills
* OLB Ahmad Brooks released from 49ers
* OLB Deiontrez Mount released from Colts
* CB Charles Gaines released from Jaguars

Misc. Notes:

* OLB Eli Harold has been officially announced as the starting LOLB [49ers].

* QB C.J. Beathard has been promoted to #2 QB [49ers]. The team made the announcement this morning.

* QB Josh Woodrum created/added to the roster [Ravens]. He's currently listed as the #3 QB on the most recent Ravens depth chart.

* CB Justin Bethel has been announced as the #2 CB starting on the outside [Cardinals]. Depth chart has been adjusted accordingly.

* 49ers defensive line has been corrected. I uploaded the wrong roster edit 3 days ago leaving the players in the wrong position but the issue is now corrected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »