LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0 - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

This is a discussion on LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 08-30-2017, 05:07 PM   #9
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

Just now starting the Jaguars and realized I won't be able to make Mark Brunell left handed due to using Kellen Moore (the only left handed QB on the game) for Brock Huard. Madden's editing system is so annoying.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:50 AM   #10
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

https://twitter.com/2002Roster

Created a Twitter account for the roster editing itself. I'll post updates daily on Twitter as well as upload some pics of more famous players that I'm editing to give you a sneak peak.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #11
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

UPDATE: Just finished the Houston Texans. Teams have been taking a little while longer than I imagined to finish due to having to find players that are close to the height, weight and skin color of the player I'm editing them to. I wish this was a little faster but hopefully you guys should be able to give me some feedback with how the game plays with the Colts and Texans being done.

Roster file is named 2002CLASSIC

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 11:53 PM   #12
Banned

sir: I have begun editing a madden 17 file, wanting to replicate the madden 2004 game with vick on the cover. I have used this site for info. and ratings:

http://maddenratings.weebly.com/madden-nfl-2003.html

I would strongly consider buying an x-box one to help you with this, but I do not want to play madden 18, as I do not feel they will really improve the game. now with the fact that a person cannot use a custom defensive playbook for the cpu defense and super sim, I am very sickened by the thought of madden 1. LOL.

what exactly are your files and how long have you been doing this ?
ya know, I ask for people to help and nobody is willing too.
then, they want to use the roster for free.
I almost think if I do this solo venture on PS-4, I am not going to share it with any one cause of all the ungrateful slobs out there.

hope ur well.
thx
Old 09-16-2017, 12:03 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCoolJake93
UPDATE: Just finished the Houston Texans. Teams have been taking a little while longer than I imagined to finish due to having to find players that are close to the height, weight and skin color of the player I'm editing them to. I wish this was a little faster but hopefully you guys should be able to give me some feedback with how the game plays with the Colts and Texans being done.

Roster file is named 2002CLASSIC
this got me thinking .... did you do a 2002 full roster for madden 17, which is still on the x-box vault to download. Hmmnn .... fill me in on this and let me know all the details, my brotha'. I may have to buy an x-box one just for your roster, as I am not sure if I am strong enough to do the entire process as well as you can do. Please do make sure that roster is in the vault if I do decide to download.

what do you think of the sim engine and playbooks, etc. I have found that with some edits, and combine with knowledge of run/pass ratios tied to default offensive pb's, that these rosters are playable long-term in CFM.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:28 AM   #14
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
this got me thinking .... did you do a 2002 full roster for madden 17, which is still on the x-box vault to download. Hmmnn .... fill me in on this and let me know all the details, my brotha'. I may have to buy an x-box one just for your roster, as I am not sure if I am strong enough to do the entire process as well as you can do. Please do make sure that roster is in the vault if I do decide to download.

what do you think of the sim engine and playbooks, etc. I have found that with some edits, and combine with knowledge of run/pass ratios tied to default offensive pb's, that these rosters are playable long-term in CFM.
Please disregard my PM that I sent you just now. Your PM that you sent me came off a little condescending when you said you wanted to use my spreadsheets to enter proper ratings. I realize that's not what you meant. I'm really only interested in working on this version right now for Madden 18 as it is a superior game IMO.

The sim stats in the CFM last year were pretty good in my opinion. I'm using some sliders in my fantasy draft CFM with a couple of friends and the sim stats seem to work pretty well. So I'll probably use that same slider set. I likely won't be creating playbooks and all that jazz. Just concerned with creating a good, accurate roster that plays well.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #15
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Also as far as people not wanting to help with a roster, that's completely fine with me. I would rather do this as a solo venture and leave no room for error but my own. I'm doing this for this community so I don't care if other OS users just sit and wait patiently for my roster.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:52 AM   #16
Banned

cool, bro. you are right to defend ur efforts.
generic pkaybooks for offense/defense are needed for cpu teams when games are simmed and not played.
really hope they patch game to let us use super sim w/ custom defenskve pbs, lol. I hate playing defense.
sack stats are too high, as DE Pursuit should be capped at 85 and DT at 80.
I got scales for QB and Ball Carrier Vision that allow slower (more realistic) growth to equal real yards-per-carry.
I am down to follow your lead and do exactly what you say in regards to your roster.
You can receive All credit/accolades, as I just wanna tag-along and help you get this done to your specifications.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »