LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0 - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

This is a discussion on LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-16-2017, 12:48 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Can you upload the named roster to the vault for Xbox one ?
Old 09-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #18
Just started!

Re: LLCoolJake93's 2002 Roster on XB1 (M18) V2.0

LLCoolJake: As someone that is keeping Madden 2002 alive on a PS1 system, I salute and appreciate what you're doing! This is awesome!

That was a fascinating era. The all time leading receiver and rusher were active then, and for good measure the leading sack master, all time leading scorer (in fact 9 out of the current top 10), and players that would go on to be the current top 4 passing yardage leaders. I don't expect to see something like that again with such a diverse leaders' board.

When you get to the Broncos and Dolphins, I would be very grateful if I can see the ratings for Bertrand Berry and Adewale Ogunleye (should both be backup DEs). I have found a 2004 version for Ogunleye, but I think it overrates him. I'm curious to see what you come up with.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Without any web compatible consoles at this point, I'm probably not much help. I will say that for getting the correct gear, Getty Images and the next year's football cards are the way to go (as they'll have images from the previous season on them). Good luck!! This is awesome! It definitely IS a labor of love that will be worth it.
Old 09-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #19
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmanj
LLCoolJake: As someone that is keeping Madden 2002 alive on a PS1 system, I salute and appreciate what you're doing! This is awesome!

That was a fascinating era. The all time leading receiver and rusher were active then, and for good measure the leading sack master, all time leading scorer (in fact 9 out of the current top 10), and players that would go on to be the current top 4 passing yardage leaders. I don't expect to see something like that again with such a diverse leaders' board.

When you get to the Broncos and Dolphins, I would be very grateful if I can see the ratings for Bertrand Berry and Adewale Ogunleye (should both be backup DEs). I have found a 2004 version for Ogunleye, but I think it overrates him. I'm curious to see what you come up with.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. Without any web compatible consoles at this point, I'm probably not much help. I will say that for getting the correct gear, Getty Images and the next year's football cards are the way to go (as they'll have images from the previous season on them). Good luck!! This is awesome! It definitely IS a labor of love that will be worth it.
Appreciate the kind words. As for the uniforms and equipment, I have been using my friend Google Images. I've found it to be pretty accurate when you enter the player's name with '2002' after it.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #20
Rookie

LLCoolJake93's Arena

Just a quick update....

I've changed my editing strategy and won't be uploading a new file every time I complete a team. Obviously I didn't come anywhere close to meeting my deadline, so I'm switching things up a bit and just editing player names for all the teams, and then go into editing all the other important things. I'm shooting for late October/early November for a complete roster. Thanks to everyone for being patient.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:15 PM   #21
Rookie

Any update on this roster? I've really been looking forward to it.

MLS: San Jose Earthquakes
Football Championship: Brentford FC

RIP San Francisco Deltas | 2017 NASL Champions

M18: dmmfranchise Roster For Xbox One

My Flickr Account (Mostly Sports Photography)

Last edited by ripcandlestickpark; 12-14-2017 at 08:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #22
Rookie

Im right by where your Bucs smashed my Raiders in San Diego... I still have to have the 2002 raiders on a next gen console... that year was epic.

That is still my favorite raiders team.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCoolJake93
As I said in the original post, if someone wants to do PS4, I'll gladly help and send my files over.
I would love to!

please email this to: [email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »