Home

Pro Football Focus to adjust player ratings

This is a discussion on Pro Football Focus to adjust player ratings within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro Football Focus to adjust player ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
TheGame8544 and I are working on a Madden ratings calculator that is based off PFF Elite Signature Stats. It will be included in our roster project this year when we are finished with it.

Here's our roster thread:

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]
That is great to hear! I have been working on this for years as a little side project. Would love to hear what it is that you are using for your grading scale, ovr, etc.. Such as how do you convert certain signatures stats to certain ratings. I noticed last year you got a lot of compliments on your roster would love to share ideas, and bring a similar roster to the xbox one.

Last edited by SStory1993; 09-07-2017 at 08:51 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:30 PM   #18
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStory1993
That is great to hear! I have been working on this for years as a little side project. Would love to hear what it is that you are using for your grading scale, ovr, etc.. Such as how do you convert certain signatures stats to certain ratings. I noticed last year you got a lot of compliments on your roster would love to share ideas, and bring a similar roster to the xbox one.
For sure! Once we get near release, OS users will get some teasers before we start inputting.
Old 09-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #19
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with, as I was trying to get this worked out last year. Let me know if I can be of any help. I'm still playing 17 right now and held off on 18 due to a few issues I want to see improved before I'll buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »