Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 09-02-2017, 11:25 AM   #105
Rookie

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Rovert - once the final rosters are announced today, are you planning on adding the missing players?
Old 09-02-2017, 04:14 PM   #106
Pro

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Absolutely I will. However, that roster will most likely not have any rating changes. Doing a full re-rate for one roster is a ton of work. I cannot imagine doing it for two. haha
By this you mean that the orignal V2 will have the original ratings edits but none past that moment? If that is the case, then you just made my day man
Old 09-02-2017, 10:06 PM   #107
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Rovert - once the final rosters are announced today, are you planning on adding the missing players?
I've already been releasing updates all day. I have added some missing players to some of the teams for positional requirement reasons, but I won't be dedicating much after that because I'm restarting the roster when EA releases their official 53-man version. After that, whoever is missing, I will create 100% of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
By this you mean that the orignal V2 will have the original ratings edits but none past that moment? If that is the case, then you just made my day man
Basically, after I finish the base for V2 based off EA's official 53-man roster update, I will make a separate download file for that roster. After that, I won't touch the roster again. It won't have our rating edits that will come with the updated V2 that I will continue working on until Madden 19 comes out. Inputting ratings for two rosters would be a crazy amount of work and I'm not sure if I'll have the drive to update a roster that won't be downloaded often.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-03-2017, 08:47 AM   #108
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Try and see if you have time to incorporate the fix that Flazko has on his slider page to help the CPU QB play smarter and take more shots. I use your rosters religiously and would hate to have to edit all the QB's every time you release an update. Love the work though.

I'm a raiders fan and you are the only roster that had Mack on the DL instead of playing LB. he hasn't played LB since 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-03-2017, 03:50 PM   #109
Pro

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Basically, after I finish the base for V2 based off EA's official 53-man roster update, I will make a separate download file for that roster. After that, I won't touch the roster again. It won't have our rating edits that will come with the updated V2 that I will continue working on until Madden 19 comes out. Inputting ratings for two rosters would be a crazy amount of work and I'm not sure if I'll have the drive to update a roster that won't be downloaded often.
Perfect!!! Us Week 1 guys wouldn't need the ratings updates anyways!
Old 09-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 1

would you say I should wait for the updated ratings as it will make a major difference in gameplay or I could go ahead and get my CFM started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2017, 06:27 PM   #111
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Try and see if you have time to incorporate the fix that Flazko has on his slider page to help the CPU QB play smarter and take more shots. I use your rosters religiously and would hate to have to edit all the QB's every time you release an update. Love the work though.

I'm a raiders fan and you are the only roster that had Mack on the DL instead of playing LB. he hasn't played LB since 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I will be adding them, yes. Unless EA patches the QB issues before I get started.

Old 09-03-2017, 06:28 PM   #112
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
would you say I should wait for the updated ratings as it will make a major difference in gameplay or I could go ahead and get my CFM started?

I cannot say for sure how long until we can add ratings. I'd say start your franchise and when the ratings drop, you're more than welcome to play and see if it's worth restarting. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »