Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2017, 06:08 AM   #137
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Finally back to working on the calculator for the ratings. Have thankfully been ok myself but had some friends and family that weren't quite so well off. I'll get it done as soon as possible so Rovert can get rerates out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
So as many of you know, I bought another copy of the game so while I was out of town, I could continue to update the roster. Well, I have no use for the second copy anymore, so I am selling it for $50, but I will pay for shipping. If you're interested, PM me and I will send you the link.
Glad to hear you are both safe and doing well considering the circumstances and am amazed at your dedication.

Our league is really looking forward to the re-rated version to get started! If there is anything I can help with, for example compiling an excel sheet with combine results or something, please let me know.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 09-08-2017, 01:32 AM   #138
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Your MLBTS roster this year with WTNY is more than impressive...

That title, and the NBA2k series, have both benefited from community based rosters that helped mitigate lingering gameplay issues, that sliders and settings can't...

It greatly polished the overall experience, in the process...

VERY excited that those types of ratings overhauls are now being applied to M18...

Thanks!

BTW:

Don't want to come off as an "Armchair Quarterback", but Post #448 has a great breakdown on QB traits:

As a community we cannot accept the current CPU QB play.
I would be careful designing the rosters around the current QB play as that post seems to imply; presumably, somethings with the QB AI are not working as intended and will be patched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
I will be adding them, yes. Unless EA patches the QB issues before I get started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does not that risk invalidating the rosters when EA patches the game?

Last edited by NimitsTexan; 09-08-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:39 AM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 1

after this recent patch, QB traits are working just fine without the previous workarounds
Old 09-08-2017, 02:14 AM   #140
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Does not that risk invalidating the rosters when EA patches the game?
If I were to do the trait fix, I would be forced to revert the changes at a later time after the issues have been patched. Personally, I might hold off on the trait edits until the game is working as intended.
Old 09-08-2017, 03:19 AM   #141
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

I think editing the traits now based on how they are intended to be will be fine. They will be fixed eventually, and even now, it is possible that adjusting or turning off the accelerated clock in Franchise mode alleviates at least some of the QB bug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2017, 09:16 AM   #142
Rookie

iAmMichael's Arena

I'm trying to do a 32 team control and when I try using the rosters, the CPU will do all sorts of Practice Squad and other roster signings before I'm able to take control of the other 31 teams. Is there any way to fix this from happening?
Old 09-08-2017, 01:06 PM   #143
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

BTW, it bears saying, very much looking forward to this: waiting to stat my Franchise for your 2.0 version!
Old 09-08-2017, 02:22 PM   #144
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMichael
I'm trying to do a 32 team control and when I try using the rosters, the CPU will do all sorts of Practice Squad and other roster signings before I'm able to take control of the other 31 teams. Is there any way to fix this from happening?
Not that I know of. If you start right off the bat controlling all teams, the CPU shouldn't make any changes unless you do it yourself (assuming you have all set to Manual and not Auto).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »