Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] - Page 20 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 04:56 PM   #153
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Do you by chance do player CAPs? I always download your rosters haven't seen any yet. This is the first year I've played Madden in a great deal of time.

Last edited by Twister1366; 09-08-2017 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Twister1366 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:18 PM   #154
Bash Brothers
 
The Kid 24's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,630
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

After reading the roster update thread, it's almost gonna be worth it to wait for next week's roster update cuz it looks like a lot of guys are missing.
__________________
Milwaukee Brewers
Green Bay Packers
North Carolina Tar Heels
Wisconsin Badgers
The Kid 24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:32 PM   #155
Pro
 
NimitsTexan's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Yeah that blows. Kinda stuck in a predicament. I personally want Berry injured in my roster going forward.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, they are your rosters, so you are the boss, ultimately. However, speaking as a player how always uses the Opening Day rosters, never the mid-season transaction/injury updates, I would request that the initial 2.0 release still be the Opening Day roster (including appropriate injuries) . . . then go from there for your other updates.
NimitsTexan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:38 PM   #156
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,298
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
Well, they are your rosters, so you are the boss, ultimately. However, speaking as a player how always uses the Opening Day rosters, never the mid-season transaction/injury updates, I would request that the initial 2.0 release still be the Opening Day roster (including appropriate injuries) . . . then go from there for your other updates.

Only issue with that is if I'm starting with their next roster update, which will feature the missing players I did for them, then chances are they're adding Eric Berry's injury. I don't want to re-do all the work I've done. Would Eric Berry's injury really mess with the Opening Day aspect y'all are trying to achieve? I mean, I'm OCD, and I could bare that injury being included. But some people are different. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:39 PM   #157
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,298
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister1366
Do you by chance do player CAPs? I always download your rosters haven't seen any yet. This is the first year I've played Madden in a great deal of time.

Yes, I do. V2 will have all missing players on 53-man rosters created.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:42 PM   #158
MVP
 
bravesfan1984's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2008
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Only issue with that is if I'm starting with their next roster update, which will feature the missing players I did for them, then chances are they're adding Eric Berry's injury. I don't want to re-do all the work I've done. Would Eric Berry's injury really mess with the Opening Day aspect y'all are trying to achieve? I mean, I'm OCD, and I could bare that injury being included. But some people are different. Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thing is, what other season ending injuries could happen this weekend? I'd sure hate to have other injuries in there if they were to occur.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Atlanta Braves | Dallas Cowboys | Notre Dame Football | UNC Basketball
Charlotte Hornets| 4-Kevin Harvick


Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
bravesfan1984 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:44 PM   #159
Bash Brothers
 
The Kid 24's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 8,630
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Rovert - do you recall if those players included Shane Smith, Calvin Munson and Chad Wheeler of the Giants?
Rov... Did you do the ratings for these guys?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Milwaukee Brewers
Green Bay Packers
North Carolina Tar Heels
Wisconsin Badgers
The Kid 24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #160
OCD Roster Editor
 
rovert22044's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,298
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Rovert - do you recall if those players included Shane Smith, Calvin Munson and Chad Wheeler of the Giants?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Rov... Did you do the ratings for these guys?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Operation Sports mobile app
Sorry I just now saw the comment! I did ratings for Calvin Munson and Chad Wheeler, but no Shane Smith. Doesn't mean he won't be added, though. And even if he isn't, he will be in my V2 update.
__________________
***2017 World Series Champions: the Houston Astros!***

My Active Roster Projects:
rovert22044 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:20 PM.

Top -