Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
NBA Live 19 Review
NBA 2K19 Review
NASCAR Heat 3 Review

Old 09-10-2017, 11:02 AM   #193
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Will version 2 on Monday also have the complete adjusted ratings according to TheGame's rating calculator?

No. Hurricane Harvey delayed the calculator. I'm releasing V2 with just missing players, corrected positions/jersey numbers/depth charts. When the calculator is done, I'll begin rating edits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-10-2017, 11:33 AM   #194
Rookie

mrpasion's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
No. Hurricane Harvey delayed the calculator. I'm releasing V2 with just missing players, corrected positions/jersey numbers/depth charts. When the calculator is done, I'll begin rating edits.

Will the rating edits be significant enough to hold off starting CFM until they're done? And what's the ETA on those?
Old 09-10-2017, 12:22 PM   #195
Rookie

ncbravesfan's Arena

Rovert - do you use a special roster editor or do you do them all in the game itself? The reason I was asking was I didn't know if you were able to edit players experience (it doesn't appear to be editable under Player Edit in the game). If so, there are a few Practice Squad guys (DeShawn Williams of the Bengals and Ryan Murphy of the Giants that I know of, probably more) who have too many years of being a pro to be eligible to go on the PS. If you have a way of knocking their experience down to 1 year, you may want to do that. If so, I don't mind making a list of the ones who need this done.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:54 PM   #196
Rookie

Before you post tomorrow can you create the rest of the longshot characters since I see you have Devin Wade and Colt Cruise on the roster?
Old 09-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #197
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Rovert - do you use a special roster editor or do you do them all in the game itself? The reason I was asking was I didn't know if you were able to edit players experience (it doesn't appear to be editable under Player Edit in the game). If so, there are a few Practice Squad guys (DeShawn Williams of the Bengals and Ryan Murphy of the Giants that I know of, probably more) who have too many years of being a pro to be eligible to go on the PS. If you have a way of knocking their experience down to 1 year, you may want to do that. If so, I don't mind making a list of the ones who need this done.

I edit inside Madden. I cannot edit experience, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpasion
Will the rating edits be significant enough to hold off starting CFM until they're done? And what's the ETA on those?

No ETA at this point. Obviously I'd recommend using the rating edits since they will be awesome, but at the same time, I cannot tell you to wait if it might be longer than we expect. Even after we finish the calculator, we have to do testing and tweaks.

Old 09-10-2017, 07:56 PM   #198
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
Before you post tomorrow can you create the rest of the longshot characters since I see you have Devin Wade and Colt Cruise on the roster?

I didn't create them. They were somehow automatically added to the roster after I beat Longshot. Lol

Old 09-10-2017, 08:03 PM   #199
Rookie

Yes, but, I want also people like Travaris Johnson a QB to be created like I saw in another roster with more longshot players.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #200
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by octobump
Yes, but, I want also people like Travaris Johnson a QB to be created like I saw in another roster with more longshot players.

I won't be creating fictional players. I feel it's a waste of CAP slots. I'll need them throughout the season. Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »