Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-11-2017, 09:18 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Can you tell us a little bit about the ratings calculator.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:04 AM   #210
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0

Today is my day off and I'm itching to start my Jets Franchise. In the case where I'm incredibly impatient and want to start it now which roster should I download? Would it be Version 1?

I want to start because I'm itching to sim this season and get straight to the rebuild. I plan on editing the draft class and drafting either Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen.

What's weird is that when I simmed the first year of the Jets last night and when it was time for the Free Agency period in the off season Allen Robinson, who will be a FA at the end of this season, wasn't in the FA list. I'm not sure why that was but hopefully it's fixed with these rosters.

Thanks guys
Old 09-11-2017, 10:36 AM   #211
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Ok big news, guys!

I have 99% finished V2's release. All teams rosters are 100% accurate, I created around 80-90 players, depth charts are set, transactions are 100% accurate, now all I want to do before release is edit free agent overalls because there should never be 80+ OVR free agents unless they're freshly cut. After I finish dropping free agent overalls, I will release V2!

Two files will go up. One under the usual SIMFOOTBALLOS, which will continue to be updated throughout the year. The second will be OPENINGDAY, which will not be updated under any circumstances for the users that like using Opening Day / Week 1 rosters. They will be identical upon release, but only SIMFOOTBALLOS will be updated after release.

Stay tuned! Thank you for all the support! I'm really excited to see how you guys like this roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This just made my day! Mondays suck, but knowing I get to fire up a franchise with these rosters when I get home makes it much better! Thanks for your hard work on these Rovert!

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #212
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Ok big news, guys!

I have 99% finished V2's release. All teams rosters are 100% accurate, I created around 80-90 players, depth charts are set, transactions are 100% accurate, now all I want to do before release is edit free agent overalls because there should never be 80+ OVR free agents unless they're freshly cut. After I finish dropping free agent overalls, I will release V2!

Two files will go up. One under the usual SIMFOOTBALLOS, which will continue to be updated throughout the year. The second will be OPENINGDAY, which will not be updated under any circumstances for the users that like using Opening Day / Week 1 rosters. They will be identical upon release, but only SIMFOOTBALLOS will be updated after release.

Stay tuned! Thank you for all the support! I'm really excited to see how you guys like this roster.

I've been lurking this thread waiting for this. Waited on starting my Franchise for this. Still not sure what team I want to use.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 AM   #213
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Today is my day off and I'm itching to start my Jets Franchise. In the case where I'm incredibly impatient and want to start it now which roster should I download? Would it be Version 1?

I want to start because I'm itching to sim this season and get straight to the rebuild. I plan on editing the draft class and drafting either Sam Darnold or Josh Rosen.

What's weird is that when I simmed the first year of the Jets last night and when it was time for the Free Agency period in the off season Allen Robinson, who will be a FA at the end of this season, wasn't in the FA list. I'm not sure why that was but hopefully it's fixed with these rosters.

Thanks guys

Well you won't be disappointed in waiting, that's for sure. Lol

And maybe Robinson signed a mid-season extension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdonnie
I've been lurking this thread waiting for this. Waited on starting my Franchise for this. Still not sure what team I want to use.

I'm not sure who I'm going with either. I want to relocate a team. Just not sure who.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
This just made my day! Mondays suck, but knowing I get to fire up a franchise with these rosters when I get home makes it much better! Thanks for your hard work on these Rovert!

For sure! Hope y'all enjoy the roster as much as I enjoyed editing it. Was actually a lot of fun. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Can you tell us a little bit about the ratings calculator.

Ratings based off in-depth statistics provided by Pro Football Focus' Elite membership ($199.99 a year). Basically like any other calculator: it grabs their statistic, runs it through a formula, and gives you a rating. All I have to do is search the players name in the box and it will do all the work for me. It makes for a balanced, unbiased rating system.

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #214
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Rosters released!

If you're looking for updated rosters throughout the year, download the SIMFOOTBALLOS roster! I update it daily, including transactions, depth chart edits, removing IR'd players from depth charts, and creating any new players that get signed.

ROSTER NAME: SIMFOOTBALLOS
USERNAME: rovert22044

If you're looking for Opening Day rosters at any point this year, download the OPENINGDAY roster! It will never be updated unless I see fit.

ROSTER NAME: OPENINGDAY
USERNAME: rovert22044

Stay tuned for more updates! If you notice anything that seems off, please feel free to leave your feedback here on the thread.

*If you could please rate the roster with a LIKE on Madden Share, it would be appreciated! The more likes, the more my roster is used! Thank you for your support!*

Old 09-11-2017, 12:11 PM   #215
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

To make things easier to explain, Version 2.0 will NOT include mass rating edits with the calculator, trait edits, or equipment edits. Since the ratings calculator was postponed due to Hurricane Harvey, I decided to move these edits to Version 3.0, which does not have an ETA at this point. I wish I could have got all of the things I wanted in Version 2.0, but that's just not possible at this point.

Yes, I HIGHLY recommend you start your franchise with Version 2.0. It might be the best roster I've ever made for Madden. I put countless amounts of hours into edits and it's definitely worthy of using. When Version 3.0 comes out and you think it's worth restarting your franchise, then that's up to you. But please don't spam the thread with, "Should I wait until Version 3.0 or no?"

Enjoy, everyone!

Old 09-11-2017, 12:29 PM   #216
Rookie

JetFanatic's Arena

Thank you so much for this. I'm downloading now. Your time and effort does not go unappreciated.

In regards to the 'statue QB', do we need to do or not do anything for this??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »