Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

This is a discussion on Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4] within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters

Old 09-11-2017, 01:05 PM   #217
Pro

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Simulation Football Roster [Madden 18 / PS4]

Awesome. Can't wait to check em out when i get home! I'm pretty sure you said you only created the guys missing from the 53 and not the practice squads..but did you add already created guys in the FA pool that are on the PS to their teams??

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 0

How would you recommend using these? I looked at them and they look great. Very happy to have CJ ham in the game and Kyle Sloter available to sign. Thanks a ton they are awesome. Couple questions though. Is it better to start from the reg season week 1 or preseason? I simmed like 4 weeks and didn't notice anyone major getting cut. So that's great. Is there anything else I should be weary of? Oh yeah and another question. Did you edit player ratings from any week 1 results? Or how did you decide to make the player rating edits that were made? I noticed some smaller ones
Old 09-11-2017, 01:20 PM   #219
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Just downloaded this and letting u know WR sammie Coates is #10....#14 is retired by Otto Graham...also WR kasen Williams is #82 not #17.

Also DT Ty McGill is #97 not #96....everything else looks good for browns.

Forgot to meantion dayes #27 not #37

Last edited by azdawgpound; 09-11-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:28 PM   #220
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianM207
Awesome. Can't wait to check em out when i get home! I'm pretty sure you said you only created the guys missing from the 53 and not the practice squads..but did you add already created guys in the FA pool that are on the PS to their teams??

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Operation Sports mobile app
Just players that made the 53-man rosters, as well as a few others that had good showing in the preseason. No practice squad guys were created unless I needed them for positional requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianpeterson28
How would you recommend using these? I looked at them and they look great. Very happy to have CJ ham in the game and Kyle Sloter available to sign. Thanks a ton they are awesome. Couple questions though. Is it better to start from the reg season week 1 or preseason? I simmed like 4 weeks and didn't notice anyone major getting cut. So that's great. Is there anything else I should be weary of? Oh yeah and another question. Did you edit player ratings from any week 1 results? Or how did you decide to make the player rating edits that were made? I noticed some smaller ones
You can start wherever you see fit. And no, I did not make any rating changes for Week 1 performances.

Glad you like the roster thus far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Just downloaded this and letting u know WR sammie Coates is #10....#14 is retired by Otto Graham...also WR kasen Williams is #82 not #17.

Also DT Ty McGill is #97 not #96....everything else looks good for browns.
Yeah I didn't look at jersey numbers that much. Only the ones that were glaring. I'll get that fixed and release an update right after.

Thanks!

My Active Roster Projects:
Old 09-11-2017, 01:29 PM   #221
Rookie

Nice work, rovert. Quick question ...did you somehow turn off the injuries on some of the players? I noticed that Chicago WR Cameron Meredith was no longer listed as on IR.

Last edited by ncbravesfan; 09-11-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:31 PM   #222
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFanatic
Thank you so much for this. I'm downloading now. Your time and effort does not go unappreciated.

In regards to the 'statue QB', do we need to do or not do anything for this??
There is a fix right now that tells you to not use the accelerated clock. Apparently that messes with the QBs somehow. It's in the slider section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Nice work, rovert. Quick question ...did you somehow turn off the injuries on some of the players? I noticed that Chicago WR Cameron Mitchell was no longer listed as on IR.
Honestly, I have absolutely no clue how that happened. Lol Was he injured in V1 or are you referring to his injury status in the latest EA roster update?

Old 09-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #223
Rookie

The latest EA update. That was one of the spot on things about the official week one update - they had all of the preseason IR moves up to date.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #224
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
The latest EA update. That was one of the spot on things about the official week one update - they had all of the preseason IR moves up to date.

This roster is based off EA's first roster update when the game came out. He wasn't injured at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »